• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lol!

Friday13

Governor
I miss her too, Nina. It would be good if everone would resolve to leave the Fray behind...far behind...in 2012.

Happy New Year, and may 2012 be good to you.

athumbs.dreamstime.com_thumblarge_565_1292585808z4ZjVC.jpg

Jen

Senator
I left the Fray behind shortly after I arrived here.

I think some of my old habits still try to come into play, but if I realize it I run away from them.

It's a new place, a new year..............I love fresh starts.

I miss her too, Nina. It would be good if everone would resolve to leave the Fray behind...far behind...in 2012.

Happy New Year, and may 2012 be good to you.

athumbs.dreamstime.com_thumblarge_565_1292585808z4ZjVC.jpg

LeilaniMP

Empress
I didn't mean multiple sock-puppets in PJ, Bru...I mean someone trying to cloak their former selves.

I came into PJ as me and didn't try to hide behind another name or post differently to disguise it's me. I am who I am and couldn't care less who does or doesn't like me.

Have a great day!

Mp I was told that is not possible here, I asked the editors for fear I'd be accused of doing that (despite never having done so in the past)

LeilaniMP

Empress
Where is the "hate" cotton? I made an observation. The attacks going on in this thread are not coming from me.

I'm sure people have their reasons for cloaking themselves. I'm not saying names, nor will I.

I will also not fight with anyone.

Minotaur

Governor
My memory is excellent, unfortunately (for lefties)....hehe.
He arrived wayyyyyyyy before Obama so whose memory is best now? Think back...way back. The answer is: MINE! LOL

One thing I have to admit though I did enjoy Hauteur best. I will give you a half point on that one.

degsme

Council Member
I left the Fray behind shortly after I arrived here.

I think some of my old habits still try to come into play, but if I realize it I run away from them.

It's a new place, a new year..............I love fresh starts.
hmm... like the habit of using passive 3rd voice generalized insults and them pretending you didn't insult anyone?

Down boy! Aren't you "happily" married? LOL!
Not married... divorced 5 years ago! She ran off with a guy 20 years younger. He was a tenant in one of my rental houses. Long hair and tatoos..having said that, there are some nice people with long hair and tatoos.