• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lol !!!!!

Citizen

Council Member
I really have to laugh, we have had 2 posters that I have personally seen whine & cry that they are leaving & never coming back, because they don't like the rules, they don't like being held to the standards the rest of us are held to.

Of course they were both Right Winger babies.

Oh & guess what, they don't have enough self control (Typical) so they both have already come back with all kinds of excuses & B/S....

I knew when they siad they were leaving they would be back, Right Wingers just don't have what it takes to make a stand & stick to it.

So typical.

So to you 2 I say welcome back, cry babies.....

when you gonna run away crying again?

Bwaahaaahaaaahaaahaaahaaaaaa

oh & for you 2:

All Hail King Blam !!!!

:bolt::heh::heh::smash:

Lex_D

Council Member
AWWWW Citizen go easy on the neo-con-pugs. They just don't know better

I really have to laugh, we have had 2 posters that I have personally seen whine & cry that they are leaving & never coming back, because they don't like the rules, they don't like being held to the standards the rest of us are held to.

Oh & guess what, they don't have enough self control (Typical) so they both have already come back with all kinds of excuses & B/S....

I knew when they siad they were leaving they would be back, Right Wingers just don't have what it takes to make a stand & stick to it.

So typical.

oh & for you 2:

All Hail King Blam !!!!

As you know they are still pouting over Obama sending their McClone to the showers in 2008. And they know we will send their 2012 version of McClone to the showers.
Btw I've changed my name from Angry Old Vet to Angry Old Vet + Angry Little Devil

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Bwaaaah ha. remember when you used to leave BB?

guffaw. I do. giggle.

but hey. it's funny all the same..

Lex_D

Council Member
remember when

guffaw. I do. giggle.

Don't know about Citizen but my last post to BB was mid August 2010. I see many of the ERWN(Extreme Right Wing Nuts) from BB still spouting Bush Leaque crap.

Citizen

Council Member

guffaw. I do. giggle.

Nope sure don't. You have me confucsed with some cry baby Con, obviously.

So for you:

All Hail King Blam !!!!

BRU

Mayor
Ummm.....Citizen think about what you just said, and take a walk down memory lane , but keep it to yourself because I don't think any of us can stand a repeat. LOL Do you think because it's a new board no one will remember your countless exits? Come on dude, you're making a fool of yourself.

Jen

Senator
That's funny.............. the whole post I figured you were talking about your king blam again and then you still say the "all hail" thing at the end. Isn't that a tiny bit two-faced?:doh:

I am constantly amazed by your intelligence!!!

So typical.

oh & for you 2:

All Hail King Blam !!!!

LeilaniMP

Empress
How many times did he leave and return under countless new names? Lol!

How many times was he supoorted by Cons when villified by libs during the various meltdowns, etc, etc...and then viciously turned on those who were the kiindest to him, while kissing the behinds of those who wished all manner of nasty things on him?

Gotta love the amnesia

Ummm.....Citizen think about what you just said, and take a walk down memory lane , but keep it to yourself because I don't think any of us can stand a repeat. LOL Do you think because it's a new board no one will remember your countless exits? Come on dude, you're making a fool of yourself.

Citizen

Council Member
You guys are all crazy, none of that stuff ever happened with me. Only right wingers were nic changers, especially after Obama got elected.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Lol

Not only how many times did he vow to leave, but how many times did he post under numerous names...and vowing under those names to leave, too?

Heck...he even posed my name a few times.

I was very nice to him when he was going through his multitude of "issues" only to have him viciously attack me (and the others who showed him kindness as well) later.

He needs some gingko biloba

So you never vowed to leave the fray after a couple of posters rang your bell over various personal issues????????????

Lapcat

Governor
And see...I don't make those mistakes...

ergo....

no regrets....lol.

I was very nice to him when he was going through his multitude of "issues" only to have him viciously attack me (and the others who showed him kindness as well) later.

Lapcat

Governor
Funny how....

crazy people always claim that 'others' are the crazy ones....

well documented by now...lol.

You guys are all crazy, none of that stuff ever happened with me. Only right wingers were nic changers, especially after Obama got elected.