• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lol !!!!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This from the guy that got dinged...what...9 times for a 5 dollar withdrawal?

It's all shits and giggles now...but hey..when you were up the creek...folks back there treated you decent...

nevermind that you were once a con...having converted for..well..for whatever the hell...

Citizen

Council Member
This from the guy that got dinged...what...9 times for a 5 dollar withdrawal?

It's all shits and giggles now...but hey..when you were up the creek...folks back there treated you decent...

nevermind that you were once a con...having converted for..well..for whatever the hell...

Don't know If I can point out thier nic's here because I might get infracted, but I can say I think one of them has more posts than even Dave here.

So there you have it......

So typical for a real lib.....

All Hail King Blam !!!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
but you gotta admit..that checking overdraft thingy...that was some funny shit..hah..huh?>???

Citizen

Council Member
but you gotta admit..that checking overdraft thingy...that was some funny shit..hah..huh?>???
It may have sounded funny, but a bank being able to legally STEAL from the consumer is not funny IMHO, thank God Obama enacted a law that stopped the theft.

BTW, it probably sounded funny because of the way I had to break it down so the simple minded Con's could actually grasp how the bank was committing theft.

Citizen

Council Member
And if you'll notice the way he has repaid that conservababe compassion shown to him in the past....

by crapping all over the PJ con women in true leftist asinine blanket attack form.

Yeah & thats something YOU & the Con's would NEVER do right...... Sure, sure Con's would never do anything that might look hypocritical or lie would they....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

All Hail KingBlam !!!!

Council Member
Sounds to me there are some lasps of memory here on both sides and most likely a bit of miss identity.

Names change but seldom does one leave their misery levels behind.