• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

London’s Mayor cancels trump visit, since he can’t stop terrorist migration.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/05/donald-trump-attack-courts-travel-ban-london

Wow – has there ever been a more direct example of incompetency? London’s Muslim mayor (“Khan”) is cancelling Trump’s official US visit, while continuing to roll out the welcome mat for more “muslim refugees”.

Apparently 23,000+ terrorists on the UK watch list isn’t enough, but 1 american president is too much?

ISIS must be rolling on the floor with laughter.

Does anyone else get the impression that Khan is leveraging his constant media presence into a future run for Prime Minister of England? This guy is the Barack Obama of british politics. Huge rhetoric, zero accomplishments at the local level.

Donald – don’t go where you’re not wanted. Keep the heat on about NATO members who are not paying their fair share. Continue to express sympathy to UK victims and families as ISIS slaughters civilians on a weekly basis. This is a problem for the citizens of the UK to come to terms with. We can’t solve it for them. Their government is in denial.

S

Sickofleft

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/05/donald-trump-attack-courts-travel-ban-london

Wow – has there ever been a more direct example of incompetency? London’s Muslim mayor (“Khan”) is cancelling Trump’s official US visit, while continuing to roll out the welcome mat for more “muslim refugees”.

Apparently 23,000+ terrorists on the UK watch list isn’t enough, but 1 american president is too much?

ISIS must be rolling on the floor with laughter.

Does anyone else get the impression that Khan is leveraging his constant media presence into a future run for Prime Minister of England? This guy is the Barack Obama of british politics. Huge rhetoric, zero accomplishments at the local level.

Donald – don’t go where you’re not wanted. Keep the heat on about NATO members who are not paying their fair share. Continue to express sympathy to UK victims and families as ISIS slaughters civilians on a weekly basis. This is a problem for the citizens of the UK to come to terms with. We can’t solve it for them. Their government is in denial.
They can stop it they just refuse to do anything not politically correct.....which is preposterous as more and more people die.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
great catch. the irony . . .
so many things wrong with the mayors comments..

“I don’t think we should roll out the red carpet to the president of the USA in the circumstances where his policies go against everything we stand for,” he said.
>>What about the policies the extremists in their city stand for??<<

“When you have a special relationship it is no different from when you have got a close mate. You stand with them in times of adversity but you call them out when they are wrong. There are many things about which Donald Trump is wrong.”
>>What about calling out those among them who are wrong<<

really stupid stuff this mayor bleats..

S

Sickofleft

the population of London is now 15% muslim. 40% of the nation's muslims live there. another 40% live in Manchester.
In 2006 one poll had 28% of British Muslims would not mind Britain becoming an Islamic state, I wonder what that is today?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

“I don’t think we should roll out the red carpet to the president of the USA in the circumstances where his policies go against everything we stand for,” he said.

“When you have a special relationship it is no different from when you have got a close mate. You stand with them in times of adversity but you call them out when they are wrong. There are many things about which Donald Trump is wrong.”

I do not believe Khan is rolling out the red carpet for terrorists...

freyasman

Senator
I'm going to look into buying a gun shop in Great Britain, and maybe France as well. When they get the laws changed, people are going to be buying them like crazy there. I will probably make a fortune.;)

S

Sickofleft

The attackers were apparently well known extremist in Britain. Perhaps he should be paying more attention to that then the POTUS pointing out (rightfully so in my opinion) what an idiot he is.

I do not believe Khan is rolling out the red carpet for terrorists...
whatever he's doing to stop them is clearly ineffective. within 2 weeks there was the concert bombing, and now the van attack.

2 of these guys were arrested previously. but released!

this is going to descend into vigilante-ism if the authorities can't get a handle on it.

The attackers were apparently well known extremist in Britain. Perhaps he should be paying more attention to that then the POTUS pointing out (rightfully so in my opinion) what an idiot he is.
he's playing to London voters, not victims. how he got elected in the first place is almost inexplicable.

I'm going to look into buying a gun shop in Great Britain, and maybe France as well. When they get the laws changed, people are going to be buying them like crazy there. I will probably make a fortune.;)
I don't believe there any gun shops in Britain. last year some lifelong mental case attempted to shoot a member of parliament. he had a home made gun from parts he bought in a hardware store. not sure where he got the ammo from, though.

khan is turning this into re-election posturing, rather than addressing any concrete changes to make his city safer.

just like NYC mayor diblasio immediately suspending "stop and frisk", only to have crime rates soar . . .

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
very well known. see the video in the OP

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
khan is turning this into re-election posturing, rather than addressing any concrete changes to make his city safer.

just like NYC mayor diblasio immediately suspending "stop and frisk", only to have crime rates soar . . .
i guess he's welcome to run on the merits of his citizens being run down and stabbed..

connieb

Senator
i guess he's welcome to run on the merits of his citizens being run down and stabbed..
These people have been fed a steady diet of white guilt and the "evils" of colonialism for 50 years.. they are well steeped in feeling bad about themselves and their history and won't stand up for their own culture. They won't rebel. They actually feel like it is their due to take in this maladjusted miscreants.. as their penance.