• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Looters in disasters

BobbyT

Governor
says a liberal atheist...………………..ROTFLMFAO

You posted you don't even believe in JESUS...……...hypocrite

yet, you lay in wait for Jen to post...…..MOFO
I would like to see the post where I said I am an atheist or that I don't believe in Jesus, because I don't believe I've ever said any such thing.

Nevertheless, do you believe in Jesus? Do you believe Jesus ever said that possessions are more important than a life? It isn't me advocating for shooting looters with no due process, it's you. Do you believe that's what Jesus is telling you to do?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you God?
You don't believe in GOD and ask grade school kid questions...…………

You would have been the Atheist PRAYING in a fox hole if you'd Enlisted......but you didn't.....[Unwelcome language removed]

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I would like to see the post where I said I am an atheist or that I don't believe in Jesus, because I don't believe I've ever said any such thing.

Nevertheless, do you believe in Jesus? Do you believe Jesus ever said that possessions are more important than a life? It isn't me advocating for shooting looters with no due process, it's you. Do you believe that's what Jesus is telling you to do?
I don't have the post...but......I have a memory like an elephant...…….

SO..for the record...….do you believe in Jesus_________

Yes, I believe Jesus died for my sins...…...and only way I can go to heaven is ask forgiveness of my sins, BUT, I can't ask and continue to sin...……….

If Jesus had a gun when he turned the money changers tables over, he'd probably shot their ass...……….

So when looters come for your possessions you will what......hide and allow them to take your shit?

That doesn't surprise me...……..since 2014 you post like a pussy boy!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Right? I mean, what is a good Christian to do? Everyone knows Jesus preached that possessions are more important than a life, duh!
Some of these so-called Christians give themselves away. No Christian would make such a comment. Hypocrites all!!

sear

Mayor
BT #22

Thank you for recognizing the distinction between holy scripture, and god.

[I know how to work the caps lock key.]

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Some of these so-called Christians give themselves away. No Christian would make such a comment. Hypocrites all!!
You and your broadbrush and consistently hateful posting style, are just a bowl of cherries and cream:)

Reactions: Jen

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Thanks vigilantes.

And how will you know? If you see a burly Black man carrying a plastic shrink-wrapped case of drinking water along the sidewalk, are you going to assume he's just looted a store?

Or might he instead be carrying it to his invalid mother's home, to insure she's cared for until the emergency is over?
He will be a racist liberal...Because what person who supports them Democrats, the party of slavery and segregation isn't a racist. Guilt by association.

sear

Mayor
Please pardon me Dc. I don't cyber-know you well enough to know if your #37 is satire, or not.
"He will be a racist liberal...Because what person who supports them Democrats, the party of slavery and segregation isn't a racist. Guilt by association." Dc #37
"supports them Democrats"?

You can determine party affiliation from a guy carrying a case of bottled water?

Stop working the window @McD's Dc. The police are in desperate need of profilers with your level of talent.

Drumcollie

Please pardon me Dc. I don't cyber-know you well enough to know if your #37 is satire, or not.

"supports them Democrats"?

You can determine party affiliation from a guy carrying a case of bottled water?

Stop working the window @McD's Dc. The police are in desperate need of profilers with your level of talent.
I have won 5 awards for best drive through worker at McD's. What have you done?

Drumcollie

So you are saying Jesus said to steal? You should actually read the book called the Bible.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That's why I laugh at @NinaS accusations here and those of @BobbyT. It's obvious they favor criminality over law and order. It's obvious that they see themselves as either God, or at the very least pharisees who are called upon to sit in judgment and point out sinners.

Either way............... it's so stupid it's funny.
it's almost as if they are brother/sister

two of most miserable live posters in PJ...……...