• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Looters in disasters

BobbyT

Governor
If You Want to Be Honest, Leave the "I Believe"

As you well know, I was referring to the spoiled Mamas' Boys here always quoting doormat dogma, not to Jen. Besides, he has traditionally been used for "he or she." The Femininny powers forced us to use "they" instead, which shows how illogical, dysfunctional, and toxic-tongued those bitter Daddies' Girls are.
"Forced"? How powerful these people must be in your life.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Only Stopping Those Who Turned the Savages Loose Will Put a Stop to Riots

Feral looters rove in gangs, so only being allowed to freely use a counter-assault weapon can put a stop to them.
Right, fill the prisons with the Maxines and the Nancy Bug-eyes, the Hussein Obamas, the Hillary Clintons and all the other radical nutcase leaders of the Democrat Party who stir up these street savages to commit mayhem, assault and battery and property damage. Start shooting the bastards in the streets who are ganging up on old people and kids and this madness will stop.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Thanks vigilantes.

And how will you know? If you see a burly Black man carrying a plastic shrink-wrapped case of drinking water along the sidewalk, are you going to assume he's just looted a store?

Or might he instead be carrying it to his invalid mother's home, to insure she's cared for until the emergency is over?
If he's walking with a case of water, in a natural disaster, don't shoot. If a man runs past him carrying a TV, aim for body mass...two in the chest then one in the head.

sear

Mayor
"If he's walking with a case of water, in a natural disaster, don't shoot. If a man runs past him carrying a TV, aim for body mass...two in the chest then one in the head." JD #65
a) You're advocating murder.
b) You may feel protected by pseudonym.
But police can identify you via IP, among other means.

You jeopardize your own welfare by advocating lethal violence in this way.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
a) You're advocating murder.
b) You may feel protected by pseudonym.
But police can identify you via IP, among other means.

You jeopardize your own welfare by advocating lethal violence in this way.
Horseshit, at one time in this country, it was accepted procedure to shoot looters.
If people are trashing a store during a riot and running out with items other than food and stuff essential for preservation of life, send that bastard to hell.
In a flood or hurricane or some other natural disaster, a cooler head would have to prevail of course. I wouldn't shoot the man carrying a case of water unless I saw him trying to sell it to other people. Then I'd shoot him in the leg to keep him there until the police arrive. If he has a TV, he's a dead duck.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
During a storm a few years ago my cousin lost his cable. Being a huge NDSU fan, he grabbed his big screen tv after the storm had subsided a bit and ran with it three houses down to a neighbors to watch the rest of the game, this was when it was dark out.

Given the posts in this thread, he should have been DOA for looting. He displayed all of the traits of a person who had just stolen something. This seems to be just another right wing "kill them, though they may be innocent" thread.
LMAO...…...as if neighbors didn't have a TV
yet only three homes away they had power
why post bullshit, a drop cord would have been easier!

BobbyT

Governor
my gawd almighty, after these many years you know damn well Jen is a female and lay in the ditch like a cat to pounce on her......as always
I know no such thing. I only know what she says. One thing I can be certain of though is that every time I post, there you are replying to me. How flattering that you worship me. I hope you're not too upset that I generally ignore your posts. They're just not very interesting.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Should they be shot?
I live in tornado country(Missouri) and in a medium size city. Were my place to be damaged and prone to theft/looting I'd be prone to protecting what's mine. We've got our fair share of scofflaws here so there's no doubt there'd be looting, or at least "attempts" at same unless stopped by the sheriffs department, sheriffs dept. would be my first choice. However it's good to have a plan B.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
I live in tornado country(Missouri) and in a medium size city. Were my place to be damaged and prone to theft/looting I'd be prone to protecting what's mine. We've got our fair share of scofflaws here so there's no doubt there'd be looting, or at least "attempts" at same unless stopped by the sheriffs department, sheriffs dept. would be my first choice. However it's good to have a plan B.
actually it's plan B, C, G, S, R, & SW.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I know no such thing. I only know what she says. One thing I can be certain of though is that every time I post, there you are replying to me. How flattering that you worship me. I hope you're not too upset that I generally ignore your posts. They're just not very interesting.
as Nina points out, I've replied many times and I worship no damn human....yet my alerts said you had quoted me :) you must worship me!

we posted our pictures here, well, some of us did and Jen was one of those

if you insist on playing ignorant, you're doing a good job of it

BobbyT

Governor
as Nina points out, I've replied many times and I worship no damn human....yet my alerts said you had quoted me :) you must worship me!

we posted our pictures here, well, some of us did and Jen was one of those

if you insist on playing ignorant, you're doing a good job of it
How sweet of you to quote @Nina. But then you've been following her around for years, so we all know about that crush you have.

sear

Mayor
"at one time in this country, it was accepted procedure to shoot looters." JD #67
At one time in this country, it was accepted procedure to beat, buy, & sell Negro slaves.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How sweet of you to quote @Nina. But then you've been following her around for years, so we all know about that crush you have.
over a decade and crush is damn far from truth

at least I don't hide in background and pounce like you do

how do you know nina is a female, when you claim you don't know if Jen is?

BobbyT

Governor
over a decade and crush is damn far from truth

at least I don't hide in background and pounce like you do

how do you know nina is a female, when you claim you don't know if Jen is?
Why would it matter to me if @Nina is female? It doesn't matter to you, obviously.

afella

Mayor
LMAO...…...as if neighbors didn't have a TV
yet only three homes away they had power
why post bullshit, a drop cord would have been easier!
Feel free to read my post again. If you cant figure out how it refutes everything you wrote, with the exception of why he brought his TV next door (hint a 60inch flat screen is better than an old tube, a fact I omitted). I never said anything about his power being out, you're broadcasting fake news.

He did have the police called on him. Which is the proper way to handle something you question. And if they cant get there right away then let them walk, unless it is your own property. Murder isnt an answer, which 8s what is being advocated here.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Feel free to read my post again. If you cant figure out how it refutes everything you wrote, with the exception of why he brought his TV next door (hint a 60inch flat screen is better than an old tube, a fact I omitted). I never said anything about his power being out, you're broadcasting fake news.

He did have the police called on him. Which is the proper way to handle something you question. And if they cant get there right away then let them walk, unless it is your own property. Murder isnt an answer, which 8s what is being advocated here.
OH, lost his cable but they had cable three doors down :)

hey, it's your story so stick with it...……..