• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Loser Thrown Out Of Restaurant For Harrassing Man Wearing MAGA Hat... Awesome!

Bear Claw

President
Cognitive dissonance much?

No, some people presumed what he is -- 'racist' in this instance -- and justify their presumption with any imagined rationale. Other people are aware of the objective reality but apply 'racist' to him anyway for political ends. Others are simply consumed by irrational hatred.
Please use my whole quote instead of only a part of it as you did.

Racism is telling someone to go back to where they came from!!

Trump is guilty of that!

We now know what trump is!

:):):)

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Please use my whole quote instead of only a part of it as you did.
Your whole post is visible to all and I quoted the part on which I commented, but if it makes you happy, fine ...

Trump is guilty of that!

Racism is not telling someone to go back where they came from. Racism is the belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and simultaneously that a particular race is superior to others, or it means discrimination and/or prejudice based on race.

Trump is not guilty of that.

Some people presumed what Trump is -- 'racist' in this instance -- and justify their presumption with any imagined rationale. Other people are aware of the objective reality but apply 'racist' to him anyway for political ends. Others are simply consumed by irrational hatred.

Nostra

Governor

Trump is guilty of that!

You need an education on the meaning of racism, much like your entire Dimwinger party.

Here ya go:

racism
noun
rac·ism | \ ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi- \

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

EatTheRich

President
Latina is white.......remember when libnuts kept chanting that about Zimmerman trying to make that about race.

Arab is not a race.

1 out of 3 is better than your usual.
Zimmerman isn’t white. Arabs are a racially oppressed people in the U.S.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Latina is white.......remember when libnuts kept chanting that about Zimmerman trying to make that about race.

Arab is not a race.

1 out of 3 is better than your usual.

Media had to call him something. They first saw the name Zimmermaan and assumed he was white. Then his pic came out after Trayvon abused him. And OOPS. CYA time