• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Loser Thrown Out Of Restaurant For Harrassing Man Wearing MAGA Hat... Awesome!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
And had Bernie Been the Nominee- the popular vote difference would have been spread out- and a victory. Instead of a popular vote margin one state that didn't & doesn't matter now.
Trump had bigger rallies and hillary got millions more votes. Facts.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So?

You need an education on how we elect the President in America.

As one of your betters, I would be happy to provide this education to you free of charge. Just ask for my help.
Nope, you’re getting angry and defensive. My point is that the number of people at rallies does equal the number of votes. Millions more people voted for Hillary. That’s a fact. The rest is just angry derailment.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Yes. Fact is Trump is President and that's why you are STILL crying about it. I'm glad that you are finally starting to admit that you are just another low IQ leftist.

:D
Nope, reread the posts. It has nothing to do with it.

And no matter what you do, you had a black president for 8 years. Nothing can ever change that. : )

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Trump had bigger rallies and hillary got millions more votes. Facts.
And had Bernie Been the Nominee- the popular vote difference would have been spread out- and a victory.
Instead of a popular vote margin one state (3 million in California) that didn't & doesn't matter now.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Learn to write, so we can understand what you say. Quit harassing us with your improper English.
I don't think he's capable of learning how to write intelligible sentences.
Were not the ones who had Hillary shoved down our throats when Bernie clearly had the real support. 2020 is going to suck for you.

They probably advertized Free Depend Adult Diapers at the Bernie ralley.

John T

Mayor
So?

You need an education on how we elect the President in America.

As one of your betters, I would be happy to provide this education to you free of charge. Just ask for my help.
I don't think an education will reverse brain washing.

John T

Mayor
Nope, you’re getting angry and defensive. My point is that the number of people at rallies does equal the number of votes. Millions more people voted for Hillary. That’s a fact. The rest is just angry derailment.
There is absolutely nothing relevant in that comment.