• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Loser Thrown Out Of Restaurant For Harrassing Man Wearing MAGA Hat... Awesome!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Electoral votes. But actual voters, Hillary got more.
Yet, all she got was drunk, blacked Slick eye and threw stuff at her staff while cursing them out:)

Soon someone will harass the wrong cap wearer and regret it.

Dino

Russian Asset
i do not agree with harassing some wimpy dude wearing a MAGA hat, and since wimpy dudes are the only ones who would wear such a stupid hat, that means all of them. we must do more to make sure these wimps can eat their applesauce in public in peace or they will wilt and be emotionally crippled.

it is beyond hypocritical the same overly sensitive trump stooge who started a thread celebrating a total assclown punk like Zimmerman getting away with murder is crying in his soup about some wimp harassed about his hat, but not hurt in any physical way.
Obviously another big mouth who completely didn’t follow the circumstances of the Zimmerman case.
How one can be so dunderheaded as to compare harassing fellow diners with a case of self-defense is beyond the capacity of human logic.

D

Deleted member 21794

just keep deflecting like a little trump voter. it is what you are best at. a man has to know his limitations, and so do you. it is funny how often you disagree and then later say you could not read it. what a liar you are.
It's certainly better than you condoning customers throwing other customers out of businesses rather than leaving it to business owners.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Yet, all she got was drunk, blacked Slick eye and threw stuff at her staff while cursing them out:)

Soon someone will harass the wrong cap wearer and regret it.
Yes she got more votes than the moron you worship...

reason10

Governor
That’s what the people that pour your koolaid groom you to think. : )
First if all, since it's obvious that you are totally UNeducated about everything, the original KOOLAID was administered by a DEMOCRAT PARTY Jim Jones. If ANY motherfuckerrs should be associated with Koolaid, it's you idiots.

Secondly, you didn't see taxpayers (also known as conservatives) harassing ignorant fcks in public places who wore YES I CAN t-shirts and hats for eight years. We have jobs to go to. We have lives.

The idiots are all on YOUR brownshirt side of the law, Adolf.

reason10

Governor
i do not agree with harassing some wimpy dude wearing a MAGA hat, and since wimpy dudes are the only ones who would wear such a stupid hat, that means all of them. we must do more to make sure these wimps can eat their applesauce in public in peace or they will wilt and be emotionally crippled.

Edited IDIOTS wore YES I CAN hats for eight years during the reign of the Obama. Taxpayer (also known as conservatives, edited) didn't say shit. We have lives. We work jobs. We didn't have time to be [Unwelcome language removed].

it is beyond hypocritical the same overly sensitive trump stooge who started a thread celebrating a total assclown punk like Zimmerman getting away with murder is crying in his soup about some wimp harassed about his hat, but not hurt in any physical way.

There are no Trump stooges. We work jobs and pay taxes so you don't have to.

Last edited by a moderator:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
She lost 304-232

I'm still willing to give you that education. Why not take advantage of the wisdom of your betters?
2.9 million more Americans voted for her. That’s also a fact. One that apparently makes you pretty angry. : )

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Yet, Trump is President while she is wandering woods in New York. You still haven't figured out what COUNTS you low IQ mofo.

Lulz
The woods? LOL, that one is so old.

A black president...and nothing you can do to change it. : )

Mick

The Right is always right
The woods? LOL, that one is so old.
But it's true.....and it makes your blood boil

A black president...and nothing you can do to change it. : )
Still obsessed with race? Racists tend to obsess like that. Our President IS Donald Trump. You appear to be living many years in the past. It's mental sickness. No amount of your racist crying will change that.

Now maybe you can make a racist attack on someone wearing a MAGA hat, too, and get banned from a restaurant for it. Your mental sickness knows no bounds.

:D

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
But it's true.....and it makes your blood boil

Still obsessed with race? Racists tend to obsess like that. Our President IS Donald Trump. You appear to be living many years in the past. It's mental sickness. No amount of your racist crying will change that.

Now maybe you can make a racist attack on someone wearing a MAGA hat, too, and get banned from a restaurant for it. Your mental sickness knows no bounds.

:D
Nice rant. But even after all that, you still had a black president for 8 years. And nothing you can do will change that. : )

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Prove all 2.9m were citizens__________________go
Don’t have to. It’s illegal for a non-citizen to vote. If you have proof to show that there were 2.9 million illegal votes and that 100% voted for Hillary, then be my guest. Trump couldn’t do it, can you?

Nostra

Governor
2.9 million more Americans voted for her. That’s also a fact. One that apparently makes you pretty angry. : )
Not at all. I don’t care in the least about all those meaningless voters in Kalifornia. They had ZERO impact on the election.

It does provide me entertainment LMFAO at morons who do think they matter.

Nostra

Governor
Nice rant. But even after all that, you still had a black president for 8 years. And nothing you can do will change that. : )
You have been the only poster I have seen here who cares about skin color of a President.

There is a word for that......