• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Loser Thrown Out Of Restaurant For Harrassing Man Wearing MAGA Hat... Awesome!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Not at all. I don’t care in the least about all those meaningless voters in Kalifornia. They had ZERO impact on the election.

It does provide me entertainment LMFAO at morons who do think they matter.
You seem worked up about it. Just mentioning 2.9 million bets cons all bothered. Not as badly as reminding them that they had a black president for 8 years, but still. : )

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Don’t have to. It’s illegal for a non-citizen to vote. If you have proof to show that there were 2.9 million illegal votes and that 100% voted for Hillary, then be my guest. Trump couldn’t do it, can you?
I didn't say all were illegals, but it's known, all were not citizens. It's illegal to murder, but, it happens daily.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You seem worked up about it. Just mentioning 2.9 million bets cons all bothered. Not as badly as reminding them that they had a black president for 8 years, but still. : )
Only one bothered is YOU, what the hell would we be bothered of, Sow In Pant Suits LOST :)

Nostra

Governor
Nodody cares about skin color except you.

And you leftists are the only ones who care about the meaningless voters in Kalifornia.

It is fun watching you flail around with that though.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Nodody cares about skin color except you.

And you leftists are the only ones who care about the meaningless voters in Kalifornia.

It is fun watching you flail around with that though.
You had a black president. For 8 years. Deal with it.

Nostra

Governor
You had a black president. For 8 years. Deal with it.
I did. He had no problem with him being half black.

Your obsession with skin color says a lot about you. You seem to be having a meltdown over meaningless stuff......skin color and meaningless Kalifornia voters.

Mick

The Right is always right
Nice rant. But even after all that, you still had a black president for 8 years. And nothing you can do will change that. : )
Still living on your racist obsessions and past Presidents? Mental illness can be ugly! Seek treatment and maybe you will one day be able to come to terms with 2016 election, racist obsessions with past POTUS, and accept Donald Trump as your new and current leader. Until you can come to grips with all that you will just be another one of our left wing bitches to us. You know the type. The ones so triggered by hats and current Presidents that they get banned from public places for their racist, hateful, mentally sick attacks!

:D

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I did. He had no problem with him being half black.

Your obsession with skin color says a lot about you. You seem to be having a meltdown over meaningless stuff......skin color and meaningless Kalifornia voters.
I call it like I see it. Pick a candidate other than an ancient white guy and I’ll start to believe you.

Nostra

Governor
Oh yes you have. And they have always been old and white. Yup, I said it. : )
No, I have not.

Apparently you think one guy chooses a nominee. That demonstrates your colossal ignorance of our system.

Keep your meltdown going. This is fun.