• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Louie Gohmert on Roy Moore

justoffal

Senator
Fellow Conservative,

As a staunch conservative woman, I cannot tell you how disgusted I am by the whole “Roy Moore likes ‘em young” debacle.

LET ME BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR: I am not disgusted in Judge Moore, or in what his dating habits were forty years ago.

No, I am DISGUSTED by the gutless and STUPID response our so-called Republican leadership (they are not true leaders at all) has offered to these defamatory attacks against Judge Moore by the notoriously liberal Washington Post.

I was an Intern for the Congress when I was a teenager. I don’t need to be told that politics is full of perverts and dirty old men. I experienced it for myself, firsthand.

Judge Roy Moore is simply not one of them.

Judge Moore is one of the kindest, gentlest, and most decent men I have ever met or worked with, who never EVER said or did anything remotely suggestive or inappropriate around me, and it burns me to my core to hear such smut being peddled about him.

It burns me even deeper to know that these RINOs are attacking Judge Moore at a time when our slim 2-seat majority in the Senate has already proven to be too small to get President Trump’s agenda through the Congress.

Losing Roy Moore would simply cost us another seat. One we cannot afford to lose.

You know who these people are. It’s the two weenies who gave us President Obama — Romney and McCain — and all of the crowd that runs with them, from Karl Rove and Mitch McConnell right down to the Corkers, Flakes, and Murkowskis of the land.

These self-appointed denizens of virtue are demanding that Judge Roy withdraw from the Senate race based on what? On the unsubstantiated claims of the Washington Post that forty years ago Judge Moore and a star-struck teenager briefly played together in their underwear.

And what do we know about this teenager — now a middle-aged woman?

That she confessed to the Washington Post before they printed the story that her youth was filled with alcohol, substance abuse, and mental illness.

That her adulthood is characterized by three broken marriages, three bankruptcies, and published reports that she has made a habit of lying about her age and fabricating stories of unwanted attention against men in positions of leadership (including FOUR DIFFERENT church Pastors if these accounts are to be believed).

That her own mother says a significant part of her story is a complete lie!

Mitt Romney says we must assume these spurious allegations are true, and that in his opinion Judge Moore is guilty until proven innocent. And this genius has a law degree from Harvard University!

Why should we not assume instead that the allegations against Judge Moore’s teenaged date from forty years ago are also true? That she is a mentally ill, inveterate liar who fantasizes about men in power and fabricates stories about them to get attention? In my estimation, there is more evidence that these allegations about her are true than that her teenaged fantasies were real.

After a generation of moral decay, our country is at a crossroad. Huge cities like Houston and Seattle have elected openly lesbian mayors. Transexuals are actually being elected to judgeships and state legislatures. The city of Palm Springs, California has a city council made up entirely of homosexuals, bisexuals, lesbians, transexuals, and a partridge in a pear tree.

With all of this going on in our world, Romney and McCain ask us to obsess about the fact that a heterosexual septuagenarian who has been happily married for 30+ years dated younger women when Jimmy Carter was President. That is a moral compass I cannot comprehend.

I don’t let the liberal extremists off the hook for what they are saying, either.

When a MARRIED, draft-dodging Bill Clinton had adulterous sex in the Oval Office with a girl half his age and then lied about it under oath, the liberals said, “It’s only sex! It has nothing to do with his job as President. Why are you conservatives so obsessed with this?”

What are these same liberals saying now? That West Point graduate and Vietnam veteran Roy Moore is a reprobate and beneath the dignity of the Senate if, AS A YOUNG, SINGLE MAN forty years ago, he petted in his underwear with a consenting date in the privacy of his own home.

The hypocrisy of that is astounding.

I don’t know what happened forty years ago in Etowah, Alabama. I do know what Judge Roy Moore has done in the forty years since.

I know that he twice sacrificed his job for his principles, while Ryan and McCain and McConnell were sacrificing their principles because they thought it would save their jobs.

The favorite Bible verse of every liberal is, “Judge not, that you be not judged.” I suppose it’s good that they are still reading ANY part of the Bible at all, but they would be well served to read what else Christ said that day in his sermon on the mount, to wit:

“Beware of liars who pretend to be sheep but are really wolves. Just as it is with trees, so it is with people. You will know them by their fruits. Good trees bring good fruit.”

Judge Moore has been bringing good fruit for forty years. We know his heart because we see the fruit of it. The United States Senate needs more people like him, not fewer.

I am Treasurer of the Club For Conservatives. We support Roy Moore and true conservatives like him in the never-ending battle to put a backbone in the Republican Party.

We do not blow your money on consultants and junk. We are ideologues who believe what we say, and want to be YOUR fist in the battle for America’s future.

I ask you directly and without “money bomb” gimmicks to help fund our war on the Left, and on the weenies in our own party who hate conservatives more than they hate liberals.

If you are with us in this fight, you will donate to the cause, which I ask you to do HERE.

We are already participating in the investigation of the allegations against Judge Moore, and will continue to do so. We are also engaged in planning direct voter contact in support of Judge Moore’s candidacy.

We can do virtually nothing without your financial support. It means everything to our success, and in this moment, to the success of Judge Moore’s candidacy. I am convinced that without your donations Judge Moore will be defeated, and we will lose the seat.

The establishment money has dried up. They’ve cut Roy off. But through Club For Conservatives, we can pick up the slack.

Pray for Judge Moore, pray for his enemies, pray for our country, and make your most generous donation now, before you forget, and before it’s too late.

With prayers for our future,

Brooke Pendley
Treasurer, Club For Conservatives

Spamature

President
Fellow Conservative,

As a staunch conservative woman, I cannot tell you how disgusted I am by the whole “Roy Moore likes ‘em young” debacle.

LET ME BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR: I am not disgusted in Judge Moore, or in what his dating habits were forty years ago.

No, I am DISGUSTED by the gutless and STUPID response our so-called Republican leadership (they are not true leaders at all) has offered to these defamatory attacks against Judge Moore by the notoriously liberal Washington Post.

I was an Intern for the Congress when I was a teenager. I don’t need to be told that politics is full of perverts and dirty old men. I experienced it for myself, firsthand.

Judge Roy Moore is simply not one of them.

Judge Moore is one of the kindest, gentlest, and most decent men I have ever met or worked with, who never EVER said or did anything remotely suggestive or inappropriate around me, and it burns me to my core to hear such smut being peddled about him.

It burns me even deeper to know that these RINOs are attacking Judge Moore at a time when our slim 2-seat majority in the Senate has already proven to be too small to get President Trump’s agenda through the Congress.

Losing Roy Moore would simply cost us another seat. One we cannot afford to lose.

You know who these people are. It’s the two weenies who gave us President Obama — Romney and McCain — and all of the crowd that runs with them, from Karl Rove and Mitch McConnell right down to the Corkers, Flakes, and Murkowskis of the land.

These self-appointed denizens of virtue are demanding that Judge Roy withdraw from the Senate race based on what? On the unsubstantiated claims of the Washington Post that forty years ago Judge Moore and a star-struck teenager briefly played together in their underwear.

And what do we know about this teenager — now a middle-aged woman?

That she confessed to the Washington Post before they printed the story that her youth was filled with alcohol, substance abuse, and mental illness.

That her adulthood is characterized by three broken marriages, three bankruptcies, and published reports that she has made a habit of lying about her age and fabricating stories of unwanted attention against men in positions of leadership (including FOUR DIFFERENT church Pastors if these accounts are to be believed).

That her own mother says a significant part of her story is a complete lie!

Mitt Romney says we must assume these spurious allegations are true, and that in his opinion Judge Moore is guilty until proven innocent. And this genius has a law degree from Harvard University!

Why should we not assume instead that the allegations against Judge Moore’s teenaged date from forty years ago are also true? That she is a mentally ill, inveterate liar who fantasizes about men in power and fabricates stories about them to get attention? In my estimation, there is more evidence that these allegations about her are true than that her teenaged fantasies were real.

After a generation of moral decay, our country is at a crossroad. Huge cities like Houston and Seattle have elected openly lesbian mayors. Transexuals are actually being elected to judgeships and state legislatures. The city of Palm Springs, California has a city council made up entirely of homosexuals, bisexuals, lesbians, transexuals, and a partridge in a pear tree.

With all of this going on in our world, Romney and McCain ask us to obsess about the fact that a heterosexual septuagenarian who has been happily married for 30+ years dated younger women when Jimmy Carter was President. That is a moral compass I cannot comprehend.

I don’t let the liberal extremists off the hook for what they are saying, either.

When a MARRIED, draft-dodging Bill Clinton had adulterous sex in the Oval Office with a girl half his age and then lied about it under oath, the liberals said, “It’s only sex! It has nothing to do with his job as President. Why are you conservatives so obsessed with this?”

What are these same liberals saying now? That West Point graduate and Vietnam veteran Roy Moore is a reprobate and beneath the dignity of the Senate if, AS A YOUNG, SINGLE MAN forty years ago, he petted in his underwear with a consenting date in the privacy of his own home.

The hypocrisy of that is astounding.

I don’t know what happened forty years ago in Etowah, Alabama. I do know what Judge Roy Moore has done in the forty years since.

I know that he twice sacrificed his job for his principles, while Ryan and McCain and McConnell were sacrificing their principles because they thought it would save their jobs.

The favorite Bible verse of every liberal is, “Judge not, that you be not judged.” I suppose it’s good that they are still reading ANY part of the Bible at all, but they would be well served to read what else Christ said that day in his sermon on the mount, to wit:

“Beware of liars who pretend to be sheep but are really wolves. Just as it is with trees, so it is with people. You will know them by their fruits. Good trees bring good fruit.”

Judge Moore has been bringing good fruit for forty years. We know his heart because we see the fruit of it. The United States Senate needs more people like him, not fewer.

I am Treasurer of the Club For Conservatives. We support Roy Moore and true conservatives like him in the never-ending battle to put a backbone in the Republican Party.

We do not blow your money on consultants and junk. We are ideologues who believe what we say, and want to be YOUR fist in the battle for America’s future.

I ask you directly and without “money bomb” gimmicks to help fund our war on the Left, and on the weenies in our own party who hate conservatives more than they hate liberals.

If you are with us in this fight, you will donate to the cause, which I ask you to do HERE.

We are already participating in the investigation of the allegations against Judge Moore, and will continue to do so. We are also engaged in planning direct voter contact in support of Judge Moore’s candidacy.

We can do virtually nothing without your financial support. It means everything to our success, and in this moment, to the success of Judge Moore’s candidacy. I am convinced that without your donations Judge Moore will be defeated, and we will lose the seat.

The establishment money has dried up. They’ve cut Roy off. But through Club For Conservatives, we can pick up the slack.

Pray for Judge Moore, pray for his enemies, pray for our country, and make your most generous donation now, before you forget, and before it’s too late.

With prayers for our future,

Brooke Pendley
Treasurer, Club For Conservatives
So who are the disgusting Republican perverts in congress Gohmert is protecting ? Name, names congressman !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I should dig up post on McConnell posted before ROY by the two libs that replied and let readers see what pure unadulterated hypocrisy looks like......

Reminds me of Moe & Curly..............and we know who Larry is............

"Turtle Man" if I remember correct...............

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I like how he uses consenting "date" rather than consenting "adult". When he describes Moore's molestations.
Of course you're confused..........consenting "date" in America is age of consent and doesn't have to be an "adult" by our laws..........it's legal to consent at (16/17) in many states, but, not "adult" of age to purchase alcohol or enter into legal business contracts....

Appears as well your confused of definition of "molestations"..........educate thyself and Google Bill Clinton or Weiner!