• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Louisville cop protected by black protesters when separated from squad during riot

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

A photo has gone viral showing a group of mostly black men linked arms to protect a lone Louisville Metro police officer who was separated from his unit when protests turned violent in the city last week in response to the deaths of Breonna Taylor and George Floyd.

The white officer, shown wearing a helmet, face shield, and bulletproof vest, stood in front of Bearno’s By-the-Bridge, a pizza chain restaurant near the Second Street Bridge and the Yum Center.

A group of men, reportedly the initial protest organizers, wore face masks and linked arms to prevent other members of the crowd from reaching the officer while he waited for his squad to return, the Louisville Courier-Journal reported.

“Last night in Louisville. Protesters protected an officer separated from his squad,” one Louisville native, Nancy Duncan, tweeted, sharing the newspaper’s photos. “I hope the news covers this.”

If I knew those men, I'd buy them a beer.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

A photo has gone viral showing a group of mostly black men linked arms to protect a lone Louisville Metro police officer who was separated from his unit when protests turned violent in the city last week in response to the deaths of Breonna Taylor and George Floyd.

The white officer, shown wearing a helmet, face shield, and bulletproof vest, stood in front of Bearno’s By-the-Bridge, a pizza chain restaurant near the Second Street Bridge and the Yum Center.

A group of men, reportedly the initial protest organizers, wore face masks and linked arms to prevent other members of the crowd from reaching the officer while he waited for his squad to return, the Louisville Courier-Journal reported.

“Last night in Louisville. Protesters protected an officer separated from his squad,” one Louisville native, Nancy Duncan, tweeted, sharing the newspaper’s photos. “I hope the news covers this.”

Wow....

Looks like the cops are worthless(at best). fire'em all.

Can you imagine if they had killed him? Him shooting off his side arm and then being rendered limb from limb? Wow!

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Looks like the cops are worthless(at best). fire'em all.
That's a great idea. How about we only have police presence where it is wanted and appreciated? You may be onto something here. Let the inner cities and hoods police themselves. I mean, they'd all be happy as clams if not for racist police killing them in wanton purges, right?

That's a great idea. How about we only have police presence where it is wanted and appreciated? You may be onto something here. Let the inner cities and hoods police themselves. I mean, they'd all be happy as clams if not for racist police killing them in wanton purges, right?
Check the picture out, Civilians are protecting the police. When the police are paid to protect to civilians. There is no point in paying those worthless pieces of shit.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Check the picture out, Civilians are protecting the police. When the police are paid to protect to civilians. There is no point in paying those worthless pieces of shit.
Ok, then let's get rid of them. I'm with you. No more inner city police. Let's just furlough all of them in NYC, Twin Cities and Baltimore, and any other city with a high concentration of "people of color". No cops, no problems, right?

Of course, we out here in the real world will keep ours on the payroll.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Can you imagine if they had killed him? Him shooting off his side arm and then being rendered limb from limb? Wow!
We have members wishing for that
same for couple beaten with 2x4's in NY for protecting their business
the thugs aren't only in the streets

chain mails to all police departments are needed of those that don't want them employed any longer

Ok, then let's get rid of them. I'm with you. No more inner city police. Let's just furlough all of them in NYC, Twin Cities and Baltimore, and any other city with a high concentration of "people of color". No cops, no problems, right?

Of course, we out here in the real world will keep ours on the payroll.
Just need to draw clear lines where the police don't exist.

And then you have this making it wash.

1591033844250.png

(WHAM) - Disturbing video recorded by a person in Rochester shows a group of people attacking a woman outside a business amid widespread looting and rioting in downtown Rochester Saturday evening.

In the video, a woman pleads with the people smashing the exterior of Rochester Fire Equipment Company on Marshall Street to stop. The woman yelled at the group of people, who were apparently trying to loot the jewelry store next door.