• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Love her or hate her...Palin knows exactly what to do to make libs heads explode

Klunker

Council Member
"... hopefully running for office in the future..." I love it! These are the announcements that keep discussion boards like PJ in business!!!! Bring it on, Ms. Palin!!!

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I don't love her, but I'm amused at the obsession by some PJ Democrats on here.

I can almost hear the teeth gritting and nails piercing the plastic of the keyboard... she must have done something very bad, but I'm not sure what.

Arkady

President
I don't love her, but I'm amused at the obsession by some PJ Democrats on here.

I can almost hear the teeth gritting and nails piercing the plastic of the keyboard... she must have done something very bad, but I'm not sure what.
The obsession with Palin is mostly on the right. Look at the graphic. It's not MSNBC or some liberal outlet that saw fit to give the former reality-TV star and half-term governor air time. It was the Rupert Murdoch empire, which caters to right-wing interests.

gigi

Mayor
The obsession with Palin is mostly on the right. Look at the graphic. It's not MSNBC or some liberal outlet that saw fit to give the former reality-TV star and half-term governor air time. It was the Rupert Murdoch empire, which caters to right-wing interests.
Oh please. Everytime the woman blinks it's our left leaning friends here who post threads about it.

Here's audio of Van Jones admitting that she scared the hell out of "the democratic party" and so "we" had to destroy her.

http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=36847749&topic_id=23419450

Arkady

President
Oh please. Everytime the woman blinks it's our left leaning friends here who post threads about it.

Here's audio of Van Jones admitting that she scared the hell out of "the democratic party" and so "we" had to destroy her.

http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=36847749&topic_id=23419450
The first-tier post was by a right-winger, and she was quoting a right-wing source.

Personally, I hope Palin runs for some major office. I know that's a bad thing for America in the long term, so I probably shouldn't hope for it, but in the short term it helps to further besmirch the brand of the GOP, and if she wins a nomination she's easy to beat. She was a huge gift in 2008, when she single-handedly took off the table the strongest attack on Obama: that he had too little experience to be trusted to lead the nation.

gigi

Mayor
The first-tier post was by a right-winger, and she was quoting a right-wing source.

Personally, I hope Palin runs for some major office. I know that's a bad thing for America in the long term, so I probably shouldn't hope for it, but in the short term it helps to further besmirch the brand of the GOP, and if she wins a nomination she's easy to beat. She was a huge gift in 2008, when she single-handedly took off the table the strongest attack on Obama: that he had too little experience to be trusted to lead the nation.
Yeah, this post was by a right winger. But surely you've seen the many, many posts about Palin brought to us by our leftwing friends here. And it's not the right wing that wrote and talked about her baby, her daughter's pregnancy, etc....

Did you listen to the link I put Up? Talk about a war on women.....an accomplished woman was a threat to the delicates on the left and so they made a point of destroying her.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I'm talking about here. I don't much notice many Palin posts being started by the right wing, the majority are lefters.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Arkady

President
Yeah, this post was by a right winger. But surely you've seen the many, many posts about Palin brought to us by our leftwing friends here. And it's not the right wing that wrote and talked about her baby, her daughter's pregnancy, etc....

Did you listen to the link I put Up? Talk about a war on women.....an accomplished woman was a threat to the delicates on the left and so they made a point of destroying her.
Liberals have embraced far more accomplished women than Palin. Her accomplishments (being mayor of a suburb none of us had heard of, then serving half a term as governor of a small state) weren't what won her the reproach of people on the left and in the mainstream. It was a combination of her stupidity, her ignorance, and her far-right policy preferences.