• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Luxury hotels are empty so San Francisco is putting the homeless there!!!

The taxpayers, meaning white republican men, will foot the bill of course. San Trancisco is a sewer.

april 3 2020 Another Bad Idea in San Francisco

Mayor London Breed and the Human Services Agency came up with the plan to route over 3,000 people currently living in shelters and navigation centers into hotels. The city is planning to put thousands of physically and psychologically sick people into private hotel rooms, in some of the most luxurious hotels in San Francisco—the InterContinental, Mark Hopkins, and The Palace. Occupants would receive three meals per day, hygiene products, and access to nurses.

At first glance, the plan appears sensible. The shutdown has devastated the hospitality industry, and hotels stand empty. Filling rooms with guests of any kind is attractive for hotel owners, especially since tax dollars will foot nearly all of the bill.

On closer examination, however, serious problems emerge. According to Matt Haney, a city supervisor actively promoting the proposal, occupants would be quarantined to their assigned rooms and be required to follow strict rules. But many of these future luxury hotel guests are hardcore drug addicts. How will the city manage their drug needs in the midst of a pandemic?

EatTheRich

President

HIV+ magazine top metro areas by new HIV diagnosis rates:

1. Miami, FL
2. Baton Rouge, LA
3. New Orleans, LA
4. Jackson, MS
5. Atlanta, GA
6. Orlando, FL
7. Louisville,KY-Jefferson County, IN
8. Memphis, TN
9. Jacksonville, FL
10. Baltimore, MD
11. Houston, TX
12. Washington, D.C.
13. Columbia, SC
14. Las Vegas, NV
15. Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL

But, yes, San Francisco is hit hard by AIDS. So why would you wish a new plague on them as well?

TBLee

Governor
So will the taxpayers be expected to pay for the damages that will more than likely happen to the hotels?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So will the taxpayers be expected to pay for the damages that will more than likely happen to the hotels?
It's that or we pay for the bail out for no sales.

Did you cancel your upcoming trip yet? i remember you were trying to still go...

TBLee

Governor
It's that or we pay for the bail out for no sales.

Did you cancel your upcoming trip yet? i remember you were trying to still go...
No, we have not cancelled our trip as of now. Waiting to see if the airline actually cancels our flight. We may decide to cancel, as my husband has been offered early retirement for the company he works for, and if he decides to take it we will be able to travel whenever we want, not on a specific date. We will decide soon.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I cannot imagine the damage that could be done to the hotels.
I can and it will be worse than when Slick's (CRA) made banks loan to those that couldn't afford a tent much less a home and they destroyed them when they walked off with the second mortgage money.

When you need an app on your phone to let you know where humans have took a dump on the sidewalks, those hotels will look like something from a War movie soon.

Beware of the used needles (doesn't Cali also offer them for free) in the halls.