• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Maddow: DC Madam Lawyer WILL Release Records That Impact Presidential Election

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Have to wonder whose name listed on the records would be hurt politically... sounds pretty harmful to at least one political candidate.

Last edited:
Are you being funny? I thought it was a person running for president... She wouldn't be on the list for visiting a brothel anyway... :rolleyes:
That sounds kind of misogynistic. It doesn't say it's a candidate, just that it will "impact" the election. I would say that implicating a leading candidate's right hand "man" would be impactful.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
That sounds kind of misogynistic. It doesn't say it's a candidate, just that it will "impact" the election. I would say that implicating a leading candidate's right hand "man" would be impactful.

The madam kept a list of names of her clients dating her girls... someone in politics has their name on the list...:rolleyes:

Maddow Confirms DC Madam Records WILL Be Released — And They Will DOOM A Candidate (VIDEO)
http://winningdemocrats.com/maddow-confirms-dc-madam-records-will-be-released-and-they-will-doom-a-candidate-video/