• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

'MAGA’ SOooo, where will this end for this Slogan? ”Make America Great Again”

Baz Ares

Eradicating ALT-Facts!
'MAGA’ SOooo, where will this end for this Slogan? ” Make America Great Again”

Yes! The Great Douche stole it from Raygoon. MAGA starts on a Copy Right' infringements. Hmm?
Yes! We know some are crazy for it on a Red Hat. Or wish it was tattooed on their body/face.
Yes! We know the Great Orange Douche won an election with this slogan. But with Russia's help.
SOooo…..

Let’s us explore the plausibleness here. On The Great Orange Douche future.

1. Quits and gets a Pence Pardon for the Crushed Orange One and others. Having Pence is worse btw..

2. Impeached and the Crushed Orange One and family takes up new housing in Putin’s Russia. No Pardon for him. Still, Having Pence is worse btw..

3. Flies to Russia, and only Air Force One and crew returns. And for the Crushed Orange One. He Tweets, You can keep the pardons, I got the cash.

4. As the day comes to acting. The Crushed Orange One, Takes the last ride on Marine One and jumps.
As Putin would not give him sanctuary, as The Crushed Orange One got more sanctions put on Russia and the Mob members there.

5. Somehow Pardons everyone and himself, stay till 2020. And still, gots no meaningful bills signed in to laws.

So what will the slogan final branding (‘MAGA’) be known for, when seen or heard?

I will start with mine so far.

'MAGA" - Misogynistic American Got Analyzed. :);) Hmmm? Almost works well.

Please post your ideas. :D

Last edited:

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
its good to see you watching the videos,,,perhaps you will learn something you werent taught in school...

;)

Baz Ares

Eradicating ALT-Facts!
its good to see you watching the videos,,,perhaps you will learn something you werent taught in school...

;)
Try again...

Hows Failure Friday going?
No Repeal and Replace or a fix.

Stop...Stop To much failing!

BTW... option two.

'MAGA" - Moron Americans Got Analyzed. :);) Hmmm? Almost works well.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Try again...

Hows Failure Friday going?
No Repeal and Replace or a fix.

Stop...Stop To much failing!

BTW... option two.

'MAGA" - Moron Americans Got Analyzed. :);) Hmmm? Almost works well.

your video wont load...

how were mine?

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
thank you for giving me this out of the way place to stash these videos for future reference/use here: