• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Man arrested at New Mexico compound was allegedly training kids to commit school shootings

freyasman

Senator
But diversity isn't the problem. Why do you disagree with that statement. Do you think it is the problem? Are you a racist bigot?
Yes, I am.
Please update my status with the black woman I've been married to for the last 30 years, and I'll tell her uncle when we go ride to the biker bar, (which is overwhelmingly Chicano) this afternoon.
If I remember, I'll also text the guy who is just about my last surviving friend from the service, EM, who is a Korean guy with an Irish name.
Then I gotta tell my godchild, Pork Chop and her mother, who are Muslim, that the crazy white guy who loves her to death is really a horrible racist bigot.... she'll get a laugh out of that one.

:cool:
(Feel stupid yet? If not, you should....)

freyasman

Senator
But diversity isn't the problem. Why do you disagree with that statement. Do you think it is the problem? Are you a racist bigot?
Diversity+proximity=conflict
For every hard won success like mine, there will be a thousand failures leading to resentment and bad blood. People are tribal..... you cannot simply ignore all of that and expect that there will be no fallout.
Romeo and Juliet across tribal lines is a romantic story but the moral of it is that people end up dead.

How will open borders increase the population? I would think it would do the opposite since the birth rate in the U.S. is lower than in surrounding countries.
When one does not enforce the borders it allows gthe dregs of humanity to cross into nation. When they stream across in the thousands that is how the population is increased.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Damn...

And they found one little boy dead. How horrible.

Man arrested at New Mexico compound was allegedly training kids to commit school shootings

by Elizabeth Chuck and Andrew Blankstein / Aug.08.2018 / 1:59 PM ET / Updated 2:43 PM ET

A man arrested at a makeshift compound in New Mexico where 11 children and the remains of a boy were found was training the children to commit school shootings, according to court documents.Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, the father of a missing Georgia boy, was conducting weapons training at the squalid compound in the northern part of the state, documents filed in 8th judicial district court in Taos County court on Wednesday say, citing the foster parent of one of the 11 children. Wahhaj "had trained the child in the use of an assault rifle in preparation for future school shootings," the parent said, according to the document.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...school-n898881
They were good loving muslims, we need more just like them.....

Praise Allah for keeping school shootings alive and well

EatTheRich

President
When one does not enforce the borders it allows gthe dregs of humanity to cross into nation. When they stream across in the thousands that is how the population is increased.
It isn’t increased, though, it is just moved from one country to another. If your bigoted assumption that they are “the dregs of humanity” is accurate, they will be a bigger problem if forced to stay in Mexico where there are fewer resources for rehabilitation and protection of the public than if allowed to come to the U.S.

Spamature

President
How many?
Enough. The GOP darling Joe Wilson who yelled "You lie" during Obama's SOTU address. Former GOP Senate Majority Lead Trent Lott to name two. I gave you a list of names and it had a link to their full statements. I did a top post on it a few weeks ago.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Enough. The GOP darling Joe Wilson who yelled "You lie" during Obama's SOTU address. Former GOP Senate Majority Lead Trent Lott to name two. I gave you a list of names and it had a link to their full statements. I did a top post on it a few weeks ago.
So two that you can name= Many top republican leaders...LOL

It isn’t increased, though, it is just moved from one country to another. If your bigoted assumption that they are “the dregs of humanity” is accurate, they will be a bigger problem if forced to stay in Mexico where there are fewer resources for rehabilitation and protection of the public than if allowed to come to the U.S.
So if one or 10,000 person/people come across the border illegally that does not increase the population by as many that come across? I do like your left wing math, I'd like it more if it actually worked. My assumption is not bigoted, if these so called good doers are coming across the border illegally they are criminals, curs. If you don't like the words I use to describe criminals, that's on you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
well this really blows the libs no one needs a gun, just call the cops

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/grisly-find-follows-swat-raid-on-new-mexico-compound-where-16-lived-in-buried-rv-truck/ar-BBLK759?ocid=spartandhp

this land owner had 99% more understanding than I would have had, especially after they reniged on swapping land and after contacting cops several times.

Where were those cops libs say will handle it?
Actually kid, these retards were training kids to shoot other kids with your beloved AR-15.

The most useless weapon ever created, only owned and used by MORONS

EatTheRich

President
So if one or 10,000 person/people come across the border illegally that does not increase the population by as many that come across? I do like your left wing math, I'd like it more if it actually worked. My assumption is not bigoted, if these so called good doers are coming across the border illegally they are criminals, curs. If you don't like the words I use to describe criminals, that's on you.
No, it does not increase the overall population. It increases the population in one country while decreasing the population in another. The overall population remains the same.

If you think criminality is an attribute people either have or don’t have, and not a matter of circumstance, then, again, you must acknowledge that we are safer with these “criminals” in the U.S. where there are resources for handling any problems they cause than having them in Mexico where they cause problems that spill over to the U.S.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, it does not increase the overall population. It increases the population in one country while decreasing the population in another. The overall population remains the same.

If you think criminality is an attribute people either have or don’t have, and not a matter of circumstance, then, again, you must acknowledge that we are safer with these “criminals” in the U.S. where there are resources for handling any problems they cause than having them in Mexico where they cause problems that spill over to the U.S.
Why don't YOU trade places with an illegal...…….YOU immigrate to Mexico and let the poor illegal immigrate to America in your place...……..

YOU are of the 57% of Americans that pay no fed income taxes...…...no skin off your ass...…...

The over all world population stays the same, the increase/decrease is in the nations involved and we are involved and I don't want any more uneducated people coming to this nation increasing our population, we have enough problems with our own people, it doesn't have to be added to by foreign enities crossing our borders illegally.

Apparently you can't see the facts, these people that are crossing are the Mexican and Central American problems that are spilling over into our country. They will turn this nation into the hell hole that they came from. Let their own nations deal with them, we have enough to deal with, with our own curs.

Hmmmm

Mayor
Yes, I am.
Please update my status with the black woman I've been married to for the last 30 years, and I'll tell her uncle when we go ride to the biker bar, (which is overwhelmingly Chicano) this afternoon.
If I remember, I'll also text the guy who is just about my last surviving friend from the service, EM, who is a Korean guy with an Irish name.
Then I gotta tell my godchild, Pork Chop and her mother, who are Muslim, that the crazy white guy who loves her to death is really a horrible racist bigot.... she'll get a laugh out of that one.

:cool:
(Feel stupid yet? If not, you should....)
Don't feel stupid; not even a little. Nothing you said proves you aren't a bigot. Just puts some boundaries on your possible bigotry.

As far as proximity and tribal nature (your following post), proves that some people are bigots and can't get over differences. Diversity does, over time, reduce the proximity problem. Until you get a racist bigoted, misogynist, xenophobic, epic liar, and admitted sexual predator in the white house who, purposely creates divisiveness. He likes conflict and has admitted such.

What I said, was diversity isn't the problem. Bad people are and they come in all flavors and occur when diversity isn't present.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Don't feel stupid; not even a little. Nothing you said proves you aren't a bigot. Just puts some boundaries on your possible bigotry.

As far as proximity and tribal nature (your following post), proves that some people are bigots and can't get over differences. Diversity does, over time, reduce the proximity problem. Until you get a racist bigoted, misogynist, xenophobic, epic liar, and admitted sexual predator in the white house who, purposely creates divisiveness. He likes conflict and has admitted such.

Thankfully O left office in 2017