• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Manhattan DA subpoenas Trump Tax Returns

Mick

The Right is always right
We have not seen the evidence, because there is still a grand jury going on. So just be patient.
So your position is that there is some secret grand jury out there somewhere that has seen this evidence that the left cannot seem to find? LOL

Mick

The Southern District of NY already closed this case:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/authorities-end-investigation-into-trump-org-connection-to-cohen-hush-money-payments

This is a classic example of your evil ilk unable to accept the findings of the SDNY that there was no case and attempt to revive it. That's exactly what the Manhattan DA is doing. Embarrassing at this point.

Nostra

Governor
Why do you think I am privy to all the details of the investigation?
Just be patient.
You claimed to know what they were investigating. Unfortunately for you, you failed miserably to back that up.

Thanks for proving my point that this is a fishing expedition. Prepare to be crushed again by another NOTHINGBURGER.:D

Mick

They are investigating different crimes.
It's the exact same investigation just with new, deranged left wing handlers. How the hell would you even know they are investigating "different crimes"? You claimed you didn't know anything about the investigation. You should really stop while behind here, kid. You look awful.

Mick

Why do you think I am privy to all the details of the investigation?
Just be patient.
"Just be patient"?

Like with the Kavanaugh serial rapist lies?
Just like hands up-don't shoot?
Just like the Convington kids?
Just like Smollett?
Just like Russian collusion?
Just like proving the dossier?
Just like the SDNY's hush payment investigation?

You really don't have credibility left to tell people to "be patient". You just keep getting egg on your face....and you are just dumb enough to keep doing the same thing. Lulz

Nostra

Governor
This DA is a far-left whacko Dimwinger. His daddy worked for Jimmy Carter.

This DA defended Jeffrey Epstein, failed to prosecute Harvey Weinstein because Harvey donated to his campaign.

Pure leftist scum.