• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Many Many Knees Taken in London...

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump reignited the issue...and it didn't start out too well for him. It's a mystery as to why the baby man decided to go off on the NFL at a campaign rally, but, he did.

Many NFL players, from both teams, took a knee...and all the others linked arm in arm as the Star Spangled Banner wafted through Wembley. They won't be fired.

Last edited:

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
If I'm paying for entertainment and it's not entertaining me, I will no longer pay for it. Screw the NFL.
I made two factual statements. You pushed the disagree button.

We all can read the quote, and Trump did not say he would fire them. He is, as President, head of the our government.

WTF do you "disagree" with?

Corruptbuddha

Governor
He is the head of our government. No...he did not say he would.
Did he use the government to fire them? Or make it illegal? No. He just said what he thinks about it. Just because he's the president doesn't mean he's not entitled to his opinion on the matter. But as long as he doesn't use the government to enforce firing these players, it's not fascism.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Did he use the government to fire them? Or make it illegal? No. He just said what he thinks about it. Just because he's the president doesn't mean he's not entitled to his opinion on the matter. But as long as he doesn't use the government to enforce firing these players, it's not fascism.
Fascistic tendencies.

I know you can read...so...please do so.

Trump reignited the issue...and it didn't start out too well for him. It's a mystery as to why the baby man decided to go off on the NFL at a campaign rally, but, he did.

Many NFL players, from both teams, took a knee...and all the others linked arm in arm as the Star Spangled Banner wafted through Wembley. They won't be fired.
Dangit Craig, everyone was doing so well at ignoring Trump's ignornant tweets. You are just giving Trump the attention he craves.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Screw Trump and his fascistic tendencies telling business owners who to fire.
Maybe Trump will do as boy Θ and Mandate what we MUST buy and you will like him then.

(I doubt you even watch football with all it's violence)

UPNYA2

Mayor

Unfortunately they gave away the true intention of their gesture which is not to promote equality among all peoples as they love to claim but to continually Blaine the US for any wrong real or perceived on earth when they ALL stood for the UK national anthem.

Not cool.