• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Many Many Knees Taken in London...

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Why would you stay somewhere you are "oppressed" when you the means and freedom to leave at any time? GTFO.
To improve it, of course. Because you love it, of course. Because you believe in the mission statement that says we are to secure the blessings of liberty for our posterity.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
To improve it, of course. Because you love it, of course. Because you believe in the mission statement that says we are to secure the blessings of liberty for our posterity.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
And just how is refusing to honor your nation 'improving' it?

Jen

Senator
Trump reignited the issue...and it didn't start out too well for him. It's a mystery as to why the baby man decided to go off on the NFL at a campaign rally, but, he did.

Many NFL players, from both teams, took a knee...and all the others linked arm in arm as the Star Spangled Banner wafted through Wembley. They won't be fired.
Proof enough to me that Lefty wants to take down the nation.
The National Anthem represents the United States of America.........it's not "Trump's Song" so to refuse to stand, hand over heart, for it is a slap at the USA.

Lefty wants to take the nation down.
They prove it every day.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
And just how is refusing to honor your nation 'improving' it?
You make a common mistake. We are not obligated, in a land of the free, to honor any song or piece of cloth by standing at attention for it and "honoring" it. As always, one improves the nation by calling attention to its problems.

Your questions seem naive.

So...what is it about the US that you love...and wish to honor by standing at attention when the anthem is played?

Last edited:

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Proof enough to me that Lefty wants to take down the nation.
The National Anthem represents the United States of America.........it's not "Trump's Song" so to refuse to stand, hand over heart, for it is a slap at the USA.

Lefty wants to take the nation down.
They prove it every day.
The athletes knelt when Obama was President.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
And screw the people who think they should dictate what constitutes patriotism.
Let's say you own something at your home and it needs repair you notice after the serviceman unloads his truck his political views are more radical than yours, do you stop him and tell him to leave or let him continue making money off you. He has a Hillary for prison bumper sticker on his service truck. Athletes are paid to produce with their athletic ability no one wants to see their politics.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your threatening to boycott the NFL. The NFL doesn't care because y'all's target boycott was a joke.
Child, I'm not threatening, I'm post facts and I don't have to Boycott NFL/NBA, I don't watch the shit on TV or at a stadium...........I may watch a bit of Super Bowl, but, will never do that again. The NFL soon will care when stands are almost empty and businesses aren't buying air time at games........

Target doesn't think it was a joke, cost them a hellofa lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I figured you peed in girls restrooms!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You make a common mistake. We are not obligated, in a land of the free, to honor any song or piece of cloth by standing at attention for it and "honoring" it. As always, one improves the nation by calling attention to it's problems.

Your questions seem naive.

So...what is it about the US that you love...and wish to honor by standing at attention when the anthem is played?
When you didn't serve for FREEDOM of course you have no respect for FREEDOM..........

Liberalism is the nations biggest problem!

Let's say you own something at your home and it needs repair you notice after the serviceman unloads his truck his political views are more radical than yours, do you stop him and tell him to leave or let him continue making money off you. He has a Hillary for prison bumper sticker on his service truck. Athletes are paid to produce with their athletic ability no one wants to see their politics.
Those owners can fire whoever the hell they want. But the players aren't as replaceable as your delivery driver.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Those owners can fire whoever the hell they want. But the players aren't as replaceable as your delivery driver.
Really? those players serve at the whim of the consumer which hold more importance the need for a repair from a good serviceman or watching athletes play a game?
Could be your power is off and you want to watch the game. lol