• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Many Many Knees Taken in London...

They aren't fighting for that right. It's guaranteed. Just as my right to disagree is. They're a bunch of morons who are protesting their own nation over a false narrative.
You're running out of excuses for our obviously disabled commander-in-chief. Trump is a gold-plated, racist turd who said nary a word when his "good friend" Tom Brady said he would skip his team's visit to the White House, yet when Steph Curry announced a similar intention, the racist-in-chief rescinded the Warriors invitation. Obviously, Trump is setting up his lunatic, loser base for the upcoming Constitutional crisis over Mueller's Russia investigation. 'Ready to rumble?

Pssy Grabber

Council Member
You are a minority on that issue

How about you do something that actually helps people...all people. That would be something Obama never did...Help people and no! Obamacare did not help me.
YES TOO BAD HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE!!!!!
Total votes matter, not area. You lose again!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
YES TOO BAD HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE!!!!!
Total votes matter, not area. You lose again!!
and all she got for that was DRUNK TEARS--------LMAO

PJ Libs post as if they just immigrated to America and dumb as a box of rocks.

Really? those players serve at the whim of the consumer which hold more importance the need for a repair from a good serviceman or watching athletes play a game?
Could be your power is off and you want to watch the game. lol
They have tried replacement players... consumers hated it.
They have tried other leagues... like Donald Trump's USFL.. failed.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They have tried replacement players... consumers hated it.
They have tried other leagues... like Donald Trump's USFL.. failed.
They made sure today they going down in a ball of fire

while liberals and cowardice players spit on those MOMs

D

Deleted member 21794

The NFL is dying, and this will only hurry that process along. I wonder why they don't just stop playing it before sporting events...
You've touched on an excellent point. It's the NFL that looks bad here, not Trump. This certainly won't help the ratings slump.

. They won't be fired.
But more people will stop patronizing the product. I did around 1999-2001. I used to be a real sports-nik. Not anymore. Either actively engage in sport or forget about it all. Being a spectator is the definition of being a loser.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Yes, cool. They are visitors to the UK. That they stood for the UK anthem indicates respect for their host.
Why respect a country whose equality and history of the treatment of minorities is the same of our own IF you are claiming to be fighting to right the wrongs of inequality?

Because that is not the goal at all.

The actual goal is,and always has been, to put down the USA.

Shame on them and ful you for supporting their efforts.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Why respect a country whose equality and history of the treatment of minorities is the same of our own IF you are claiming to be fighting to right the wrongs of inequality?

Because that is not the goal at all.

The actual goal is,and always has been, to put down the USA.

Shame on them and ful you for supporting their efforts.
Because you are a guest in their country.

Did you say all this crap when Trump....and every other President frolicked in Saudi Arabia?

Is the US immune from being "put down" for some reason?

BobbyT

Governor
They made sure today they going down in a ball of fire

while liberals and cowardice players spit on those MOMs
The only president of the United States I've heard denigrate and verbally spit on a Gold Star mom was Donald. He's not a liberal.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Because you are a guest in their country.

Did you say all this crap when Trump....and every other President frolicked in Saudi Arabia?

Is the US immune from being "put down" for some reason?
Not at all.

I have yet to put down peaceful protest of any type. However my moral outrage concerning injustice against minorities or any sub-set of society as a whole is not limited to the US alone.

Wrong is wrong.

And it is wrong to try to act as if the US is alone in these shortcomings.

And those of you who defend the people who protest this act as if this is unique to the US is unique are wrong.

Wrong and shameful.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Not at all.

I have yet to put down peaceful protest of any type. However my moral outrage concerning injustice against minorities or any sub-set of society as a whole is not limited to the US alone.

Wrong is wrong.

And it is wrong to try to act as if the US is alone in these shortcomings.

And those of you who defend the people who protest this act as if this is unique to the US is unique are wrong.

Wrong and shameful.
Not at all. That is, not a word about any President frolicking with a nation that oppresses people...yet the President always acted with a high level of respect when in that nation. And you don't say a word...because, you know, your "moral outrage". Why did the Presidents show respect to Saudi Kings and Princes? Because they were a guest.

Who is arguing that the US is alone in all this mess?

Last edited:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Trump voters are the minority, don't forget that.
The NFL cares about people, not land area. Acres don't have dollars, people do. The electoral college means jackshit in the market place.
Did em's lose an election...BTW the Electoral college means everything to the NFL and we will keep having an NFL as long as there is a Republican President.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Tradition, ya know...Doesn't controversy sell?

I'm of the belief that sports in general and football, pro football, in particular, suffers from over saturation. The NFL went from one day a week, to now 3...and after the college season, 4 days a week. There is also the standard concern over the idea that there are simply too many teams, diluting the player depth as well as having the league need to support teams that fail to draw. Franchise moves will also upset the fan base. Is it better to have 60K in St Louis or 30K in LA? I dunno...

While I well understand the military aspect of football, so perfectly dissected in Carlin's routine, the ever more present, growing and ongoing association with the US military might also have detractors that have helped cause fewer eyes drawn to the sport.

Health concerns also have given rise to a new sensibility. Perhaps it has just run its time.
Too many people of color making more money than you. Your racism shows again.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
You're running out of excuses for our obviously disabled commander-in-chief. Trump is a gold-plated, racist turd who said nary a word when his "good friend" Tom Brady said he would skip his team's visit to the White House, yet when Steph Curry announced a similar intention, the racist-in-chief rescinded the Warriors invitation. Obviously, Trump is setting up his lunatic, loser base for the upcoming Constitutional crisis over Mueller's Russia investigation. 'Ready to rumble?
What was Brady's reason?