• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Marco Rubio whines like a baby about Cuba deal

Bugsy McGurk

President
Anyone see that whiney, pathetic performance by Rubio yesterday?

Yikes, he not only whined about Obama, he also whined about the Pope!

Rubio's moment in the sun, and he blew it big time. Viewers felt like handing him a binky so he could soothe himself.

;-)

China is still not a democracy. As a matter of fact it is taking Hong Kong backwards and China is being more expansionist and belligerent with its neighbors. Viet-nam is also still not a democracy.

Why would ending the boycott on Cuba have any effect other than enriching them so that they can continue to affect latin American countries like Venezuela.

Their men in Caracas: the Cuban expats shoring up Maduro's government

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/27/cuba-expats-maduro-caracas-venezuela-protests

EXCLUSIVE: Venezuela Cancels Round-Trip 'Terror Flight' to Syria and Iran

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/1...la-iran-illicit-arms-hezbollah-hamas-protes

Bugsy McGurk

President
China is still not a democracy. As a matter of fact it is taking Hong Kong backwards and China is being more expansionist and belligerent with its neighbors. Viet-nam is also still not a democracy.

Why would ending the boycott on Cuba have any effect other than enriching them so that they can continue to affect latin American countries like Venezuela.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/27/cuba-expats-maduro-caracas-venezuela-protests

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/1...la-iran-illicit-arms-hezbollah-hamas-protes
Somehow you managed to talk about every country except Cuba - the topic.

And not a word about Rubio - the other half of the topic. Just a Fox Noise blurb.

gigi

Mayor
Somehow you managed to talk about every country except Cuba - the topic.

And not a word about Rubio - the other half of the topic. Just a Fox Noise blurb.
You really missed his point, Bugsy?

We smooch up to these communist countries and they only grow stronger.

I think you're avoiding discussion about Rubio's point of view by making it all about his delivery.

UPNYA2

Mayor

Rubio's moment in the sun, and he blew it big time. Viewers felt like handing him a binky so he could soothe himself.

;-)
Is there any way someone could oppose, disagree with or present a different opinion on something than your black, enough, lib by demi-god says or does and it NOT be deemed "whining" by YOU, buggy?

I am not criticizing this policy change but it seems to me that any and everyone who has a different opinion on the matter than the one your worshiped one has told you to have gets attacked on a personal level by you.

That right there kinda half-assed makes me want to oppose it too, I gotta tell ya!

Bugsy McGurk

President

I think you're avoiding discussion about Rubio's point of view by making it all about his delivery.
I think we should have done what Obama did about 45 years ago. If we had, Cuba would have opened up 40 years ago. But here we are.

Rubio is a dumbass and a political hack. After 54 years of a failed policy it strikes me as nutty to say we should keep doing it.

People like Rubio will do everything they can to sabotage Obama's foreign policy but Cuba will still shake off the Castro nonsense and be a US ally again within 5 years.

Book it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Is there any way someone could oppose, disagree with or present a different opinion on something than your black, enough, lib by demi-god says or does and it NOT be deemed "whining" by YOU, buggy?

I am not criticizing this policy change but it seems to me that any and everyone who has a different opinion on the matter than the one your worshiped one has told you to have gets attacked on a personal level by you.

That right there kinda half-assed makes me want to oppose it too, I gotta tell ya!
Watch Rubio's speech. It's VERY whiney.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Watch Rubio's speech. It's VERY whiney.

Yeah, yeah, I said i got that......

What I asked and you neglected to answer by the way, was how could anyone ever disagree with the one you worship so and it NOT be belittled in a manner similar to this one?

Zoar

Governor
Rubio is a PUTZ. I listened to many interviews with CUBANS and journalist working in CUBA and they all were very HAPPY about finally a normalizing of communications!!!

Instead Righties just want to DEMONIZE and HATE and NOT talk.

Righties are wired in the craniums that way.

RUBIO is a RIGHTY. Many Cubans and other intelligent American Cubans are also very happy!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I'm guessing Rubio knows a little more about Cuba than you do.
Rubio told the public that his parents fled communist Cuba. that was a HUGE LIE. his parents traveled back and forth between Florida and Cuba while Batista was in power and moved permanently to Florida while Batista was in power BEFORE Castro took power. Rubio didn't even know his parents' own story let alone what's good for America and Cuba today.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

you'd think Rubio would've been thrilled that Pope Francis mediated between Castro and Pres Obama, wouldn't you? I was. I love this pope!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

;-)
maybe Rubio is whiney because we'll now end that "wet foot, dry foot" policy that let's any Cuban come in to America?

Arkady

President

The idea with China is that engagement with the West raises the expectations of the citizens and "infects" them with Western values, so that the leadership feels compelled to continue along the path of market reforms, and to allow increasing openness and gradual democratization. It's a slow process, but change has been happening..... almost certainly much more rapidly than if China were being driven into more of a "hermit kingdom" mode, by embargoes and travel restrictions.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Rubio looked like a babbling fool...Fear mongering and complaining about imaginary non sense.....Yes he did look like a uninformed idiot, spouting these tired old lines about the failed policy America has had with Cuba

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Rubio looked like a babbling fool...Fear mongering and complaining about imaginary non sense.....Yes he did look like a uninformed idiot, spouting these tired old lines about the failed policy America has had with Cuba
so he sounded just like YOU..............
Θ really bombed'em like you claimed so many times=blabbling
☻☻☻☻☻

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
you'd think Rubio would've been thrilled that Pope Francis mediated between Castro and Pres Obama, wouldn't you? I was. I love this pope!
where's that demanded separation of church and state libs always whining about?