• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mark my words because I guarantee it will happen.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am posting about now. You want to post about 10 yrs ago.

Remember 12000 -18000 died.

So anything more than that comes from this then you start posting how many more lives Obama saved then Trump

Okay ? big mouth those numbers in comparsion like you have been for the past month.
insults is all you have "big mouth" how old are you 12? "comparsion"

Boca

Governor
Trump's entire two months of denial and foot dragging concerning this pandemic, when he could and should have acted with urgency to prevent this disaster.
Okay troll, where in this timeline would you have stepped in taking action.?

December 31, 2019 - Cases of pneumonia detected in Wuhan, China, are first reported to the WHO. During this reported period, the virus is unknown. The cases occur between December 12 and December 29, according to Wuhan Municipal Health.

New Year's Day? Or New Year's Eve?

January 1, 2020 - Chinese health authorities close the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market after it is discovered that wild animals sold there may be the source of the virus.

How about then? Would have banned the sale of seafood in America?

January 5, 2020 - China announces that the unknown pneumonia cases in Wuhan are not SARS or MERS. In a statement, the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission says a retrospective probe into the outbreak has been initiated.

Okay so the people on site don't know what it is or how it started. What then? Four days out and I think Mr. Trump actually sent some people over there to help.

January 7, 2020 - Chinese authorities confirm that they have identified the virus as a novel coronavirus, initially named 2019-nCoV by the WHO.

January 11, 2020 - The Wuhan Municipal Health Commission announces the first death caused by the coronavirus. A 61-year-old man, exposed to the virus at the seafood market, died on January 9 after respiratory failure caused by severe pneumonia.

Severe pneumonia? Ya gonna declare a national emergency because a 61 year old died of severe pneumonia in China!"

January 13, 2020 - Thai authorities report a case of infection caused by the coronavirus. The infected individual is a Chinese national who had arrived from Wuhan.

Thailand? Thailand? And Trump is supposed to drop everything else while Democrats are trying to throw him out of office because someone in Thailand has an infection?

January 16, 2020 - Japanese authorities confirm that a Japanese man who traveled to Wuhan is infected with the virus.

Now we got an infection in Japan? OMG, somebody do something!

January 17, 2020 - Chinese health officials confirm that a second person has died in China. The United States responds to the outbreak by implementing screenings for symptoms at airports in San Francisco, New York and Los Angeles.

That would be six days after the announcement of the first death caused by the coronavirus in China. Too slow for ya ?

January 23, 2020 - At an emergency committee convened by the World Health Organization, the WHO says that the Wuhan coronavirus does not yet constitute a public health emergency of international concern.

Wow.....not yet constitute a public health emergency of international concern.

January 29, 2020
- The White House announces the formation of a new task force that will help monitor and contain the spread of the virus, and ensure Americans have accurate and up-to-date health and travel information.

January 30, 2020 - The United States reports its first confirmed case of person-to-person transmission of the Wuhan coronavirus.

January 31, 2020 - The Donald Trump administration announces it will deny entry to foreign nationals who have traveled in China in the last 14 days.

That's a lot of action in the 20 days since the first death. And only 8 days from being assured by the World Health Organization there wasn't anything to be worried about

So do you feel stupid yet l

Spamature

President
Yet, you posted I called it a "Hoax" and now prove you lied...………...cool
You will not find ONE post where I said it is a "Hoax"

Video is food for thought
It's only food for thought if you consume and think bullshit.

Apparently you do.

Spamature

President
Okay troll, where in this timeline would you have stepped in taking action.?

December 31, 2019 - Cases of pneumonia detected in Wuhan, China, are first reported to the WHO. During this reported period, the virus is unknown. The cases occur between December 12 and December 29, according to Wuhan Municipal Health.

New Year's Day? Or New Year's Eve?

January 1, 2020 - Chinese health authorities close the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market after it is discovered that wild animals sold there may be the source of the virus.

How about then? Would have banned the sale of seafood in America?

January 5, 2020 - China announces that the unknown pneumonia cases in Wuhan are not SARS or MERS. In a statement, the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission says a retrospective probe into the outbreak has been initiated.

Okay so the people on site don't know what it is or how it started. What then? Four days out and I think Mr. Trump actually sent some people over there to help.

January 7, 2020 - Chinese authorities confirm that they have identified the virus as a novel coronavirus, initially named 2019-nCoV by the WHO.

January 11, 2020 - The Wuhan Municipal Health Commission announces the first death caused by the coronavirus. A 61-year-old man, exposed to the virus at the seafood market, died on January 9 after respiratory failure caused by severe pneumonia.

Severe pneumonia? Ya gonna declare a national emergency because a 61 year old died of severe pneumonia in China!"

January 13, 2020 - Thai authorities report a case of infection caused by the coronavirus. The infected individual is a Chinese national who had arrived from Wuhan.

Thailand? Thailand? And Trump is supposed to drop everything else while Democrats are trying to throw him out of office because someone in Thailand has an infection?

January 16, 2020 - Japanese authorities confirm that a Japanese man who traveled to Wuhan is infected with the virus.

Now we got an infection in Japan? OMG, somebody do something!

January 17, 2020 - Chinese health officials confirm that a second person has died in China. The United States responds to the outbreak by implementing screenings for symptoms at airports in San Francisco, New York and Los Angeles.

That would be six days after the announcement of the first death caused by the coronavirus in China. Too slow for ya ?

January 23, 2020 - At an emergency committee convened by the World Health Organization, the WHO says that the Wuhan coronavirus does not yet constitute a public health emergency of international concern.

Wow.....not yet constitute a public health emergency of international concern.

January 29, 2020
- The White House announces the formation of a new task force that will help monitor and contain the spread of the virus, and ensure Americans have accurate and up-to-date health and travel information.

January 30, 2020 - The United States reports its first confirmed case of person-to-person transmission of the Wuhan coronavirus.

January 31, 2020 - The Donald Trump administration announces it will deny entry to foreign nationals who have traveled in China in the last 14 days.

That's a lot of action in the 20 days since the first death. And only 8 days from being assured by the World Health Organization there wasn't anything to be worried about

So do you feel stupid yet l
He was supposed to lead.
He should have called for a shutdown before any state governor did.

He still hasn't today and people are still out spreading this virus.

Spamature

President
insults is all you have "big mouth" how old are you 12? "comparsion"
You keep mouthing off about 12000 -18000 as a "comparison" to this outbreak.

Now if any more than that number die then by comparison every number above that is a life Obama saved.

Dig ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What makes me laugh is that you think the left hasn't been unkind, like they have all been rallying around Trump this whole time instead of being the partisan attack dogs they have been.
Trump is the most divisive president in my lifetime. He screws up and you think everyone should just forget his insults and name calling....

Spamature

President
Wow, that's pathetic even for you. No, I mean the blue states where the governors decided to trash their economies.
See what happens to the economies of the states that ignored this pandemic and allowed their people to continue to infect each other.

Keep fooling yourself until you can't any longer.

Then come back and say this stuff.

EatTheRich

President
Wow, that's pathetic even for you. No, I mean the blue states where the governors decided to trash their economies.
States that didn’t shut down nonessential businesses will see their economies trashed too, as 20% of the work force suddenly needs hospital care at the same time. They’ll just see a lot more deaths, as well.

Colorforms

Senator
See what happens to the economies of the states that ignored this pandemic and allowed their people to continue to infect each other.

Keep fooling yourself until you can't any longer.

Then come back and say this stuff.
So far they're doing much better than NY, where the governor closed down everything.

Colorforms

Senator
States that didn’t shut down nonessential businesses will see their economies trashed too, as 20% of the work force suddenly needs hospital care at the same time. They’ll just see a lot more deaths, as well.
oooo another fun prediction from someone who thinks capitalism is a tool of the devil. So far the only one having major issues are the places that have closed down completely.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
He posted 2 months but nothing of O waiting 6 months while spamming for google headline....
Nothing quite like setting the table ahead of time to excuse your preferred politicians for any future issues. Good grief.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
A prediction is not a preemption. It will either come to pass or it won't.
Nope. Yours is an attempt to insulate fellow lefty against some future trespass.

So over-the-top partisan are you that you can’t even wait until AFTER one of your own does something wrong to excuse it.
That’s next level hackery. Way to take it up a notch.

Spamature

President
So far they're doing much better than NY, where the governor closed down everything.
So far ?

You don't know that they are. They may have and likely have a greater percentage of infected people because they ignored the problem and allowed the infection to continue to spread. That will come back to bit them in the rear and hard when people start falling ill at a great rate than NY. Especially when they don't have the capacity and facilities that NY has.

Colorforms

Senator
So far ?

You don't know that they are. They may have and likely have a greater percentage of infected people because they ignored the problem and allowed the infection to continue to spread. That will come back to bit them in the rear and hard when people start falling ill at a great rate than NY. Especially when they don't have the capacity and facilities that NY has.
The press ignored the problem. Trump was on top of it. The left attacked him for being on top of it. Now you're whining that he hasn't done enough. It's sad really. Leftie fascists are such ankle biters. I don't know why anyone bothers to pay any attention to them at all.

Spamature

President
Nope. Yours is an attempt to insulate fellow lefty against some future trespass.

So over-the-top partisan are you that you can’t even wait until AFTER one of your own does something wrong to excuse it.
That’s next level hackery. Way to take it up a notch.
By telling you what your ilk is going to do I am not insulating anyone. Apparently you are trying to use me to make excuses for what I know and you yourself probably know what they will do when denial is no longer an option.

Which is why you are taking this partisan route to complain about me for pointing out what are likely your own suspicions as well.

Spamature

President
The press ignored the problem. Trump was on top of it. The left attacked him for being on top of it. Now you're whining that he hasn't done enough. It's sad really. Leftie fascists are such ankle biters. I don't know why anyone bothers to pay any attention to them at all.
The US and Korea discovered their first case on the very same day.

Here is what on top if it looks like.

1586127141862.png