• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mark my words because I guarantee it will happen.

Spamature

President
LMFAO...……………..now you think you're a Shrink :)
It's proves why I'm now a belly crawling liberal
My bad.
Actually it's psychopaths who lack the ability to feel fear.

I think you just decided to tell that lie to both you and me.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
China town is not China. Are you going to stigmatize Chinese people here ?
Because that is what she was trying to prevent with that message.

I suppose we will all be proved wrong in some way or another. But it is better to have been wrong on the safe side rather than wrong about the most harmful aspects of this pandemic.

But that is not what I am talking about. I am talking using faux outrage with the intent to change the subject and the focus of concerns.
My post has nothing to do with China or the Chinese or Chinese americans.

As you know my post is about Nancy Pelosi who on February 24th was in Chinatown here in the USA saying come out and come eat at Chinatown.

This simply shows that she and the Democrats still were not taking the coronavirus seriously on February 24th just like everyone else.

Also at the Feb 19th democratic debate there were zero questions about coronavirus.

Trump closed the travel to China on January 31st, weeks later the democrats still weren't taking it seriously.

Were there some mistakes made after Jan 31st, yes.

Spamature

President
My post has nothing to do with China or the Chinese or Chinese americans.

As you know my post is about Nancy Pelosi who on February 24th was in Chinatown here in the USA saying come out and come eat at Chinatown.

This simply shows that she and the Democrats still were not taking the coronavirus seriously on February 24th just like everyone else.

Also at the Feb 19th democratic debate there were zero questions about coronavirus.

Trump closed the travel to China on January 31st, weeks later the democrats still weren't taking it seriously.

Were there some mistakes made after Jan 31st, yes.
And as I posted a couple of times now.

That very day this is where Trump was when Nancy made her appeal for tolerance.

1586137856289.png

The questions at a debate are up to the organization hosting it.

The candidate aren't even supposed to know them before hand.

They have been overly kind in my opinion. Unkind will be something in the vein of they got what they deserved or something like that. Somebody will say it. It will be wrong to say it and then the right will pounce on it with the full force of their media wing and its foot soldier in the echo chamber to make it all about that stupid statement.

I will say right now nobody deserves this. But as Clint said in the Unforgiven

Deserves got nothing to do with it.
Many of your fellow death-cultists are already on the record hoping for mass death of Trump supporters. As expected.

Spamature

President
You didn't post "rates" you posted deaths.
And you harped on 12000. Does it really make a difference when we will pass 12000 by the end of this week ? It took Obama the enter flu season to pass that number. Trump only two months with six more months of this to go.

Spamature

President
Many of your fellow death-cultists are already on the record hoping for mass death of Trump supporters. As expected.
We applauded the shut down to save lives.

You wingers were outraged by it and many of your leaders are still endangering the public.

But I guess it's all part of your cult of death and misery.

You guys even wanted to hold massive get togethers at Easter to insure you would have as many covid deaths as possible.

We applauded the shut down to save lives.

You wingers were outraged by it and many of your leaders are still endangering the public.

But I guess it's all part of your cult of death and misery.

You guys even wanted to hold massive get togethers at Easter to insure you would have as many covid deaths as possible.
It was wise of you not to deny the many, many examples of your fellow death-cultists hoping for mass death of Trump supporters. Just slink away from it...

LOL

EatTheRich

President