• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mark my words because I guarantee it will happen.

Colorforms

Senator
Go ahead and prove your case then.
Already have, all through this thread, from the press ignoring the pandemic in favor of impeachment news while Trump was issuing travel restrictions and ramping up the CDC. YOU'RE the one inserting your position into the facts.

And no, this is not about criticizing Trump. It's about showing what is true. YOU think that anyone who dares to criticize any leftie is a Trump supporter. Frankly, I do it because the left, you included, are such liars that I feel compelled to straighten the record.

EatTheRich

President
Already have, all through this thread, from the press ignoring the pandemic in favor of impeachment news while Trump was issuing travel restrictions and ramping up the CDC. YOU'RE the one inserting your position into the facts.

And no, this is not about criticizing Trump. It's about showing what is true. YOU think that anyone who dares to criticize any leftie is a Trump supporter. Frankly, I do it because the left, you included, are such liars that I feel compelled to straighten the record.
Funny, here’s one example of the press addressing the pandemic before Trump’s travel restrictions, apparently they already saw it as a bigger deal than impeachment.

Colorforms

Senator
Funny, here’s one example of the press addressing the pandemic before Trump’s travel restrictions, apparently they already saw it as a bigger deal than impeachment.
And?.....USA Today is "the media"? And, by the way, that story was days after Trump issued travel restrictions and mobilized the CDC.

Sad...Really. :)

EatTheRich

President
And?.....USA Today is "the media"? And, by the way, that story was days after Trump issued travel restrictions and mobilized the CDC.

Sad...Really. :)
No, it was days BEFORE Trump issued travel restrictions ... it is one example among many of stories on it ... and feel free to link to any evidence of Trump having “mobilized the CDC” rather than, you know, attacking their doctors and getting in their way.

Colorforms

Senator
No, it was days BEFORE Trump issued travel restrictions ... it is one example among many of stories on it ... and feel free to link to any evidence of Trump having “mobilized the CDC” rather than, you know, attacking their doctors and getting in their way.
The story was on the 27th. How could the CDC be "racing for a cure" if it wasn't mobilized? Your posts, as always, are nonsensical.

EatTheRich

President
The story was on the 27th. How could the CDC be "racing for a cure" if it wasn't mobilized? Your posts, as always, are nonsensical.
And Trump issued travel restrictions on Jan. 31. The CDC was acting despite Trump’s interference, not due to his prodding.

EatTheRich

President
Proof please.

Colorforms

Senator

And yet:

What's True
The Trump administration's proposed 2021 budget includes cuts to the CDC's activities related to chronic disease.
What's False
Congress hasn't approved the budget, so CDC funding in 2021 remains unclear.

So why would you post lies?

EatTheRich

President
And yet:

What's True
The Trump administration's proposed 2021 budget includes cuts to the CDC's activities related to chronic disease.
What's False
Congress hasn't approved the budget, so CDC funding in 2021 remains unclear.

So why would you post lies?
Yes. So, as I stated, Trump was doing his best to undermine the CDC (forcing them into a political battle against budget cuts when their focus should have been the public health crisis). We are certainly lucky that Congress blocked him or we’d have been caught even more flat-footed.

Colorforms

Senator
Yes. So, as I stated, Trump was doing his best to undermine the CDC (forcing them into a political battle against budget cuts when their focus should have been the public health crisis). We are certainly lucky that Congress blocked him or we’d have been caught even more flat-footed.
LOL wow, anyway you can spin it. It hasn't even happened yet and you're already contributing it to the problems.

It would be nice if I could find at least one honest leftie here.

Colorforms

Senator
The threat of further budget cuts was already enough to undermine the CDC’s response.
Right? How can the CDC do their jobs now if they may have budget cuts to their chronic care unit a year from now. They're probably all...what...hiding under their desks?