• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Market in a free fall

Fast Eddy

Mayor
It is getting close to the bottom. I think you will see it have up days followed by dow days with the trend still lower but it will be searching for a bottom it will find unless the news gets really bad on the virus.

It is getting close to the bottom. I think you will see it have up days followed by dow days with the trend still lower but it will be searching for a bottom it will find unless the news gets really bad on the virus.
The virus is just getting started. Supply chains will shut down for the year at the minimum.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
I do not believe that will happen, if it does we will be in a world depression that will last a long time. The kill rate is not that high so do not believe it will last if people use common sense. China could go belly=up over this. It will be interesting to see people's reactions when their standard of living starts dropping.

I do not believe that will happen, if it does we will be in a world depression that will last a long time. The kill rate is not that high so do not believe it will last if people use common sense. China could go belly=up over this. It will be interesting to see people's reactions when their standard of living starts dropping.
It doesn't have to kill anyone to prevent people from going to work and shopping. 700 million Chinese are doing neither working or shopping, South Korea is next. It won't be long before large swathes of America are under quarantine, which will bring the US economy to a grinding halt, and share prices will reflect the decreased cash flowing into businesses.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It doesn't have to kill anyone to prevent people from going to work and shopping. 700 million Chinese are doing neither working or shopping, South Korea is next. It won't be long before large swathes of America are under quarantine, which will bring the US economy to a grinding halt, and share prices will reflect the decreased cash flowing into businesses.
Ditch the mast and wash your hands...….

More Americans will die with Aids than Coronavirus...…………….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
More Americans will stay home and not earn/spend money because of the Wuhan Coronavirus, which is causing the Trump recession.
Appears many already do that and hopefully Americans aren't whining as PJ libs of coronavirus.................hell, it could just be the flu:

Tip...…………...just stay in the basement and never leave again...……...and I'm sure you posted the economy is Obama's.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So is it then?
Ask a lib...………...I've never said it was.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Spam

See how long things last when a POTUS builds a solid economy over 8 yrs instead of depending upon a bubble to rebound from a recession like his predecessors.

Thanks Obama for suffering the attacks of deranged wingers and sticking to the fundamentals.

Now go on with your hooting about Trump's bubble building.

Like Quote Reply

Last edited: