• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mass ICE raids leave trail of misery and broken communities - BOO HOO

justoffal

Senator
The color of skin doesn't entitle white people to anything. My wife is an immigrant. And she has earned everything in her life. She is a valuable member of society. Just Like the rest of the immigrants I know.
Republican's insecurities are pathetic. Old white people can't compete. They have been lazy and entitled for far too long. now the world has passed them by. It's their own damn fault. They don't deserve sympathy or protection. They failed to adapt. Globalization is not something that can be regulated away. These people couldn't save themselves and no they want the government to protect them. Businesses will just relocate to where they can get labor. If the labor isn't here, then businesses have no choice to move. The labor force is trapped outside our national borders because of Republicans are xenophobic.

I have no problem calling illegal immigrants illegals. I have problem with people assuming all immigrants are illegal.
If I could avoid paying for the military, I would. and I can avoid consumption so tax avoidance just becomes that much easier.
No you can't avoid consumption....unless you go off the grid, grow your own food and become your own doctor, build your own automobile and distill your own gasoline.....think for a minute man.

Trust me...consumption taxes will vastly increase revenue....pocket money.....and prosperity in general along with a total elimination of the word Illegal.....it won't be done because the current system allows the power brokers too much power and they won't let go of that.

JO

There you go again making unfounded claims...who said white skin was an entitlement?
By the same token it's not a reason to automatically hate someone...and that's exactly what is going in in the past ten years of immigration. Where the Fuxck did you ever see me say that white skin is an entitlement? But you have no problem composing a bullshit post with that as a premise...this is what I mean about Alinkskyism, the left and conversations......For your information my own skin is not white and I am Third generation Immigrant...so PAHLEESE save the [Unwelcome language removed] and bull story for somebody who is dumb enough to buy it.

JO
currently all we are doing is importing hostile foreign nationals who actually believe that it is their duty to come here and displace Whitey
The "whitey" of your own scenario is entitled and lazy. It's their own fault they can't compete with people who barely speak English. They are entitled and lazy. They can't be protected from the consequences of their own poor life decisions. Competition will make them stronger. They don't need to Trump and Republicans to pat them on the head and promise to protect them. What p*ssies. They need a swift kick in the @ss. to realize they need to keep up with the modern world.

No you can't avoid consumption....unless you go off the grid, grow your own food and become your own doctor, build your own automobile and distill your own gasoline.....think for a minute man.

Trust me...consumption taxes will vastly increase revenue....pocket money.....and prosperity in general along with a total elimination of the word Illegal.....it won't be done because the current system allows the power brokers too much power and they won't let go of that.

JO
I can avoid consumption a helluva lot easier than I can avoid production. I would personally benefit from changing to a consumption tax rather than the income tax unless it was like a 75% consumption tax rate.

justoffal

Senator
The "whitey" of your own scenario is entitled and lazy. It's their own fault they can't compete with people who barely speak English. They are entitled and lazy. They can't be protected from the consequences of their own poor life decisions. Competition will make them stronger. They don't need to Trump and Republicans to pat them on the head and promise to protect them. What p*ssies. They need a swift kick in the @ss. to realize they need to keep up with the modern world.
You're just begging for a beating today aren't you?
I don't care what skin color a person has...trust me. If they are lazy and entitled they need to go hungry....that will get their attention pretty quick. Competition is fine...but it's not fine when it gets tilted in one direction to safe a perceived victim. We do not have a system of competition today ...we have a system of favors....end of story.

JO

justoffal

Senator
I can avoid consumption a helluva lot easier than I can avoid production. I would personally benefit from changing to a consumption tax rather than the income tax unless it was like a 75% consumption tax rate.
And that's fine.....but you would still be a contributor...that's all I'm saying. You would have skin in the game....like everyone should.

JO

EatTheRich

President
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Next question?
How could you hate America but love the only thing America stands for?
Because we give them free stuff. Welfare and free school for their kids and free health care for the whole family. Illegals hate us but they love the stupid way we give them freebies.
Aliens are excluded from almost every welfare program. They have access to emergency health care and primary/secondary schooling only.

EatTheRich

President
They need a tax base not an influx. Illegals are a bill not a revenue source.
What you say just is not true. What is true is that nearly 60 percent of municipalities are near bankruptcy.

Jo
Aliens generally pay higher taxes relative to income than the rest of us.

EatTheRich

President
You're just not dealing with reality. The Social Security System between the retirees and the disabled is maxed out Beyond sustainability. This is a non contested non-negotiable fact.

It's not a stereotype it's more often than not the case. They either come with the children or send for them later either way they end up in the lap of some municipality that is federally mandated to feed them clothe them School them hospitalize them.

The number of illegals that cross the border to work in construction absolutely pales in comparison to the number that cross the border, find a municipality, jump on the system and suck it to death.

School systems, emergency rooms and Municipal services in general are maxed to the very limit.

You can pretend that that's not the case but that won't do you any good.

Jo
Simple solution: take more from the billionaires and provide relief to the social security, schools, and emergency rooms.

EatTheRich

President
Are you insane??? If illegals were skilled workers they would come here legally. We have VERY low standards for legal entry. But the illegals can't even meet those standards. They are just illiterate unskilled trash and their "dream" is to go on welfare and live off the hated gringos.
It is very hard to immigrate legally due to quotas.

And that's fine.....but you would still be a contributor...that's all I'm saying. You would have skin in the game....like everyone should.

JO
If the government is going to balance the budget they are going to have to extract more money from people. Giving them a giant way to avoid paying taxes is doing the opposite. I really don't have a problem charge poor people a token income tax rate of 1% so they have skin in the game.

EatTheRich

President
It's all True .....and it True in spades...you're problem is you are only looking at the Federal Budget which is tiny compared to the aggregate municipal burdens where the real damage is being done.

http://www.fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/fiscal-burden-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers

https://www.app.com/story/news/politics/new-jersey/2017/04/17/taxes-illegal-immigration/100561734/

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/sorry-but-illegal-aliens-cost-the-u-s-plenty/

Right now there is nearly a Trillion in unfunded federal mandates that hide the real cost....it is left up to the thousands of overburdened municipalities to keep raising property taxes on its citizens to make up the difference. Republicans???? What the hell makes you think Republicans are any better on this issue than democrats??? One want's a lifetime of votes the other wants a lifetime of cheap labor all at the cost to the American Tax payer via the local tax structures. NOT THE FEDERAL TAXES.

Wake up and take third grade math.

I'm telling you you guys don't know shit about budgets....in your mind a budget is gimme gimme gimme and what the hell happened to the money?

Now I am not totally heartless but if this is going to be refugee asylum then call it that....it is not Immigration. Immigration implies that we are building Americans....currently all we are doing is importing hostile foreign nationals who actually believe that it is their duty to come here and displace Whitey. Talk to a few of them....you'll find out pretty quick what they think and what they want and where they think it's all going.

Don't like the word Illegal? No problem...get rid of payroll taxation and go over to 100% consumption tax...it will

1.) Triple the revenue with no financial stress on the wage earner
2.) Eliminate the need for the word Illegal
3.) Double the number of active voters.
4.) Drive unemployment right down to less than 1%

JO
Sales taxes such as you propose have the biggest burden on wage-earners and hurt commerce the most. What we need is a high income tax like there was at the height of the country's prosperity ... high enough to once again directly subsidize local policies with federal revenues.

EatTheRich

President
There was a time when a boatlaod from Italy came with Clay workers/brick makers, incredibly talented stone masons, superbly trained culinary artists, and numerous other
desperately needed skills to build and prosper. Nobody comes from Italy anymore....

Now each boatload ( symbolically speaking ) is composed of 90 percent needy, starving, uneducated, unskilled and temperamental American haters who are in a big hurry to get at the local municipalities and land free housing, medical and snap . It's just the truth. Then on top of that they immediatly being to murmur against their new hosts.
People said the same thing about Italian migrant worker's then that they are saying about Honduran migrant workers now ... with just as much warrant.

EatTheRich

President
You're just begging for a beating today aren't you?
I don't care what skin color a person has...trust me. If they are lazy and entitled they need to go hungry....that will get their attention pretty quick. Competition is fine...but it's not fine when it gets tilted in one direction to safe a perceived victim. We do not have a system of competition today ...we have a system of favors....end of story.

JO
The border=tilting the competition in one direction to benefit one group.

justoffal

Senator
The border=tilting the competition in one direction to benefit one group.
Well we know who you are now don't we? Tell that the Mexico and Guatemala dude.
You only have a life, freedom and relative prosperity because the border is there. Want to defacto erase the border? Get rid of payroll taxation and go over to consumption tax....the border will melt into irrelevance at that point.

JO

Aliens are excluded from almost every welfare program. They have access to emergency health care and primary/secondary schooling only.
HAHAHA. You mean the law says they can't collect welfare. Well - the law says they can't live and work here either but sanctuary cities and states just brazenly defy the laws and you liberals applaud. Millions of illegals are on welfare.

And because of the stupid EMTALA Act illegals do get free health care at ERs. It's supposed to be just for emergencies but these criminals use if for everything.

And illegals get free k-12 schooling even though federal law says they are NOT allowed to use our schools.

It is very hard to immigrate legally due to quotas.
Hey einstein. America allows FAR MORE legal immigration than any other country in the world. No other country is even close.

It's very easy to come to america legally and yet illegals still can't meet our low low standards. They are just welfare trash.

HAHAHA. You mean the law says they can't collect welfare. Well - the law says they can't live and work here either but sanctuary cities and states just brazenly defy the laws and you liberals applaud. Millions of illegals are on welfare.

And because of the stupid EMTALA Act illegals do get free health care at ERs. It's supposed to be just for emergencies but these criminals use if for everything.

And illegals get free k-12 schooling even though federal law says they are NOT allowed to use our schools.
SCROTUS Is in on It, Too

Sanctuary is treason. Only patriots have the right to determine the punishment for that, not the united lawmaking clique.