• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mass shootings. What’s the real cause?

reason10

Governor
1. Absolutely false. Even as the labor force grew, Black unemployment went from 12.7% to 7.7% under Obama and Hispanic unemplpykent went from 10.1% to 5.8%
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000009

Any IDIOT can create a chart.
https://www.westernjournal.com/black-unemployment-rate-trump-lowest-17-years/

Black Unemployment Rate Under Trump is the Lowest it Has Been in 17 Years
Lowest in 17 years. Obama wasn't president 17 years ago. That son of a bitchh had eight years and had the HIGHEST food stamp usage in history. That's how you tell about employment.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2016/12/27/under-obama-10-7-million-more-use-food-stamps-a-32-percent-jump/
Under Obama, 10.7 Million More Use Food Stamps—A 32 Percent Jump
Unless you want to say here and now that blacks and Hispanics are just plain fcking LAZY and didn't want to work, then you have to admit that they are doing better, job wise. Food stamp use under President Trump has plummeted. STOP THE PRESSES, blacks and Hispanics want jobs. They don't want government handouts.

2. No. I have argued forcefully against confiscating guns. Which you would know if you ever bothered to read what I wrote before calling me stupid.

All left wing gun proposals wind up with total confiscation. I can't help it if you're too dishonest to admit that, but we all see through your lies.

3. A list of a tiny fraction of shooters does nothing to back up your claim about 99% of shooters. Your cherry-picked list includes people like Republican Charles Guiteau, who was neither a Democrat nor a mass shooter, and alleges that communist sympathizer Lee Harvey Oswald (also not a mass shooter) was a Democrat, which is patently false.

You might hate the facts, but they are facts and you cannot spin them. Oswald back then adopted the ideology of today's Democrat Party. The man he killed was the equivalent of Ronald Reagan. Bottom line, there has not been ONE, NOT EVEN ONE Rush Limbaugh, William F. Buckley, Ronald Reagan conservative Republican at ANY time who engaged in a mass shooting. And those types make up most of America.

reason10

Governor
]1. Most of the U.S. are liberals.
TOTAL FCKING LIE.

Most mass shooters are apolitical or motivated by conservative/ultrarightist politics.
TOTAL FCKING LIE. Not ONE Rush Limbaugh/William F. Buckley/Ronald Reagan conservative idea represented in those shootings. I don't deny that extremism exists on both sides of the aisle. Difference is, YOUR side of the aisle is nothing BUT extremists, and they do not make up a majority of American political thought.

2. Yeah, what about the Fort Hood shootings? Think there might have been a few guns there

The Fort Hood shootings took place in a gun free zone.

https://godfatherpolitics.com/fort-hood-shooting-took-place-gun-free-zone/

Jen

Senator
Yes ... you had the choice to stay home and cook family meals while in other families both parents’ priority was to work 3 jobs each just to keep their kids from starving,
I stepped up and did it. We had a lot of meatless meals. We were pretty poor until my husband's job grew. He worked long hours and worked hard. It wasn't easy at all, but our children were worth it to us and it paid off. ... not in money, but in kids who became healthy adults able to take care of themselves.

Jen

Senator
]1. Most of the U.S. are liberals.
TOTAL FCKING LIE.

Most mass shooters are apolitical or motivated by conservative/ultrarightist politics.
TOTAL FCKING LIE. Not ONE Rush Limbaugh/William F. Buckley/Ronald Reagan conservative idea represented in those shootings. I don't deny that extremism exists on both sides of the aisle. Difference is, YOUR side of the aisle is nothing BUT extremists, and they do not make up a majority of American political thought.

2. Yeah, what about the Fort Hood shootings? Think there might have been a few guns there

The Fort Hood shootings took place in a gun free zone.

https://godfatherpolitics.com/fort-hood-shooting-took-place-gun-free-zone/
Every single thing Lefty believes is based on lies.

reason10

Governor
Someone forgot the most excellent Bill Clinton campaign refrain:
It's the economy, stupid.

My post: Its the guns, stupid.....is a take on that.
I'm afraid you're right. Edited

The election will hinge mostly on the economy. A major downturn (which is hardly likely) will mean that President Trump will have to struggle to win a race that right now he's likely to win almost by default, because of all the edited IDIOTS in the Democrat clown car.

A recession would greatly boost Democrat chances for the White House. But a recession will not suddenly grow brains inside the Democrat party, and you are proof of it. You STILL think guns will decide the election.

EatTheRich

President
1. LMAO. Trump puts in about 2-hour day’s.

You are so full of shitt. That wasn't even Obama's schedule and the janitor spent more time in the Oval Office than he did.
https://www.cheatsheet.com/health-fitness/donald-trumps-morning-routine-things-he-does-each-day.html/

2. How about a poor person who is a doctor?

There is no such thing. Doctors begin an internship of working 30 hour shifts at a time with NO sleep. The intern money is not that great but they have to do this because of their huge student loan debt. Poor persons drop out of high school, get pregnant and go on welfare. None of them are doctors.

3. Many people are working as hard as they can and earning less than they need to survive living the most spartan of lifestyles

And that is totally by CHOICE. Nobody told them to drop out of school, quit their job, get pregnant before marriage, etc.

Usually when clueless rich people talk about “working smarter” they mean making investments that allow one to profit from work done by others.

I started to say there is no such thing as clueless rich people, but then I realized most of the richest members of Congress are Democrats. You might have a point there. Pelosi is the dumbest fck in Congress and she is rich beyond imagination.

To bring you up to speed on matters you have been spouting off before without any possible idea as to what the fck you're talking about, there is a difference between investing and trading.

Investing basically means putting your savings in some account where they won't lose value due to inflation and where they might grow over time in value. People INVEST all the time for purposes of securing a retirement.

Trading is the art of making tons of money by playing different stock markets,buying lower, selling higher and scoring a profit (after paying a broker's fee) . And yes, there are those who got an undeserved leg up. Hillary made a ton of money in cattle futures trading that was clearly insider trading. Most of Congress gets rich the same way: insider trading, getting valuable stock tips from people who have bought and sold them.

Thing about President Trump, he's richer than ALL of them and he earned every penny. He cannot be bought.
1. Trump’s job is not to style his hair and tweet.
2. “Money is not that great”=they are poor.
3. Many poor people have college degrees, much less high school diplomas. Many have no kids and it is very rare for poor people to quit their jobs (that is a luxury rich people have).
4. All investment income represents real wealth that someone’s labor must produce.

EatTheRich

President
1. Absolutely false. Even as the labor force grew, Black unemployment went from 12.7% to 7.7% under Obama and Hispanic unemplpykent went from 10.1% to 5.8%
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000009

Any IDIOT can create a chart.
https://www.westernjournal.com/black-unemployment-rate-trump-lowest-17-years/

Black Unemployment Rate Under Trump is the Lowest it Has Been in 17 Years
Lowest in 17 years. Obama wasn't president 17 years ago. That son of a bitchh had eight years and had the HIGHEST food stamp usage in history. That's how you tell about employment.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2016/12/27/under-obama-10-7-million-more-use-food-stamps-a-32-percent-jump/
Under Obama, 10.7 Million More Use Food Stamps—A 32 Percent Jump
Unless you want to say here and now that blacks and Hispanics are just plain fcking LAZY and didn't want to work, then you have to admit that they are doing better, job wise. Food stamp use under President Trump has plummeted. STOP THE PRESSES, blacks and Hispanics want jobs. They don't want government handouts.

2. No. I have argued forcefully against confiscating guns. Which you would know if you ever bothered to read what I wrote before calling me stupid.

All left wing gun proposals wind up with total confiscation. I can't help it if you're too dishonest to admit that, but we all see through your lies.

3. A list of a tiny fraction of shooters does nothing to back up your claim about 99% of shooters. Your cherry-picked list includes people like Republican Charles Guiteau, who was neither a Democrat nor a mass shooter, and alleges that communist sympathizer Lee Harvey Oswald (also not a mass shooter) was a Democrat, which is patently false.

You might hate the facts, but they are facts and you cannot spin them. Oswald back then adopted the ideology of today's Democrat Party. The man he killed was the equivalent of Ronald Reagan. Bottom line, there has not been ONE, NOT EVEN ONE Rush Limbaugh, William F. Buckley, Ronald Reagan conservative Republican at ANY time who engaged in a mass shooting. And those types make up most of America.
1. Is the BLS any idiot? If Obama added 1.0 million jobs and Trump added another 300,000 while the labor force remained roughly the same size, whose unemployment numbers would be lower?

2. Most adults on food stamps have jobs. Food stamp numbers do not reflect employment rates in any very direct way. Obama inherited large and growing unemployment and it was years before that turned around. Trump inherited low and falling unemployment.

3. Marxists have always been for arming the masses. Period.

4. Oswald was almost certainly an intelligence agent. He identified publicly as a communist, not as a liberal like today’s Democrats. Kennedy was an ultra-liberal hated by conservatives; his politics were similar to his brothers’.

5. You think the majority of Americans support segregation, as Buckley did? They do not. How about Glenn Miller, who ran for office as a Reagan Republican?

freyasman

Senator
we have "re-education" programs in schools and churches and youth athletic leagues today as we have had forever and ever. Lots of parents are awful parents, because they are awful people, fundamentally. Their kids see these adults doing the crap I was talking about, see them lie to each other, lie to them, smack them around for doing something wrong instead of trying to explain to them what they did wrong and doing all they can to not take the easy way out and just smack them and say, "Because I said so." Outside of their homes, these kids do get in trouble for acting like their adult role models, but it is hard to change that kind of behavior that was ingrained upon them for 6 years before anybody else got a chance to reach them.

Nobody said if we took all assault weapons and clips away all mass shootings would stop, but it is the quickest, easiest and most effective way by far to diminish it...look at all the countries with no access to assault weapons and high capacity clips. No doubt about it.
No.

reason10

Governor

So far, we're in the greatest economy of all time, thanks to Trump's use of the Executive Order getting rid of business-killing regulations. We are now the world's number one energy exporter thanks to Trump's executive order pen. There are more jobs today than at any other time in history because of Trump's brilliant negotiating skills with other countries. There has never been a president who has worked so hard to fix what a previous president broke, and the Obama broke a lot of stuff.

Then why do you snowflakes want to take so much money from those who EARN it?

3. Many poor people have college degrees, much less high school diplomas. Many have no kids and it is very rare for poor people to quit their jobs (that is a luxury rich people have)

I'll give you that one. There are a LOT of poor IDIOTS who have these wonderful sociology and lesbian dance theory degrees who can barely find a job at McDonalds, and they have six figure student loans staring them in the face. Kotex (formerly known as AOC) had an economics degree and was struggling as a bartender before a bunch of crack smoking fcking MORONS elected her to Congress. Your point is made. A college degree is not automatically a key to success, but it is ALWAYS a key to six figures of debt.

4. All investment income represents real wealth that someone’s labor must produce.

You do not have the education or even the IQ points to comprehend that idiotic lie.

reason10

Governor
. Is the BLS any idiot? If Obama added 1.0 million jobs and Trump added another 300,000 while the labor force remained roughly the same size, whose unemployment numbers would be lower?

Obama even ADMITTED that the good jobs were never coming back, and that President Trump would need a magic wand. Today, those jobs are back, NO THANKS TO THE Obama. Stats can be manipulated, but facts are facts. Obama LOST jobs and President Trump brought them back.

2. Most adults on food stamps have jobs. Food stamp numbers do not reflect employment rates in any very direct way. Obama inherited large and growing unemployment and it was years before that turned around. Trump inherited low and falling unemployment.

All of that is a fcking LIE. Trump inherited the worst economy in history.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/14/its-trumps-economy-stupid-why-obama-deserves-no-credit-for-the-trump-boom/

You're wrong there.
http://sellingthesecondamendment.com/the-marxists-on-gun-rights/

4. Oswald was almost certainly an intelligence agent. He identified publicly as a communist, not as a liberal like today’s Democrats. Kennedy was an ultra-liberal hated by conservatives; his politics were similar to his brothers’.

Today's liberals ARE communists, (and idiots at the same time.) JFK would be considered a Rush Limbaugh conservative by today's standards.

5. You think the majority of Americans support segregation, as Buckley did?

https://www.billoreilly.com/b/Liberals-For-Segregation.../-143567759831159501.html
On college campuses around the country, liberals still care about racial segregation – but not the way liberals used to care about it.

At some schools they want a “safe space” reserved for students of color – no whites allowed. At Evergreen State in Olympia, Washington, students demanded a day with no whites on campus. At several other colleges, they’re offering segregated housing for black students. And a few weeks ago, Harvard held a special graduation ceremony — for black graduate students only. It’s the first time in the schools long history they’ve done anything like that.

They do not. How about Glenn Miller, who ran for office as a Reagan Republican?

Glenn Miller was a trombonist whose big band arranging skills put his band at the top of the charts and bought him several houses. He then enlisted in the military at the outset of World War II, and his plane was shot down. Reagan was not president at the time.

reason10

Governor
I stepped up and did it. We had a lot of meatless meals. We were pretty poor until my husband's job grew. He worked long hours and worked hard. It wasn't easy at all, but our children were worth it to us and it paid off. ... not in money, but in kids who became healthy adults able to take care of themselves.
The best women in America put their children first. When Ben Shapiro's wife gave birth to his sons, she took a break in her medical career (she was a doctor) to stay home and be a mother to the kids. It takes a special kind of commitment and sacrifice to put kids first.

Jen

Senator
The best women in America put their children first. When Ben Shapiro's wife gave birth to his sons, she took a break in her medical career (she was a doctor) to stay home and be a mother to the kids. It takes a special kind of commitment and sacrifice to put kids first.
I decided I wouldn't have children unless I made that commitment. I told my husband about it before we married and we agreed that that's the way we would do it. It was not easy at all. ... on many levels. But very worth it.

reason10

Governor
I decided I wouldn't have children unless I made that commitment. I told my husband about it before we married and we agreed that that's the way we would do it. It was not easy at all. ... on many levels. But very worth it.
Your kids are very lucky. And this country would be a whole lot better off if there were more parents like you two.

I don’t believe they can be laid at President Trump’s feet. No one person is responsible for this madness, and here’s a great explanation of what IS:

“This is exactly what you get in a culture where anything goes and nothing matters. Extract all the meaning and purpose from being here on earth, and erase as many boundaries as you can from custom and behavior, and watch what happens, especially among young men trained on video slaughter games."

He's right. Young men are the problem. Many of our boys are living in what Kunstler describes as an "abyss of missing social relations" with "no communities, no fathers, no mentors, no initiations into personal responsibility, no daily organizing principles, no instruction in useful trades, no productive activities, no opportunities for love and affection, and no way out."

https://townhall.com/columnists/tuckercarlsonandneilpatel/2019/08/16/american-tragedy-n2551762?amp=true
The real problem for the last 20 years is white supremacist hatred stoked by scholastic terrorist like Donald Trump and the KGOP

EatTheRich

President

So far, we're in the greatest economy of all time, thanks to Trump's use of the Executive Order getting rid of business-killing regulations. We are now the world's number one energy exporter thanks to Trump's executive order pen. There are more jobs today than at any other time in history because of Trump's brilliant negotiating skills with other countries. There has never been a president who has worked so hard to fix what a previous president broke, and the Obama broke a lot of stuff.

Then why do you snowflakes want to take so much money from those who EARN it?

3. Many poor people have college degrees, much less high school diplomas. Many have no kids and it is very rare for poor people to quit their jobs (that is a luxury rich people have)

I'll give you that one. There are a LOT of poor IDIOTS who have these wonderful sociology and lesbian dance theory degrees who can barely find a job at McDonalds, and they have six figure student loans staring them in the face. Kotex (formerly known as AOC) had an economics degree and was struggling as a bartender before a bunch of crack smoking fcking MORONS elected her to Congress. Your point is made. A college degree is not automatically a key to success, but it is ALWAYS a key to six figures of debt.

You do not have the education or even the IQ points to comprehend that idiotic lie.
1. We are cushioned from the worst effects of the current depression by the growing economy Trump inherited. The rate of jobs growth has declined since Trump took office and appears likely to fall sharply in the near future.
2. You are the one I see arguing for taking wealth from those who earn it.
3. The fact that this society devalues things like sociology and Lesbian dance theory indicates the disregard for the people who would benefit from employing people as sociologists and Lesbian dance theorists.
4. It’s very simple. For all the resources beyond the produce of unaided nature consumed by non-producers, someone else must be producing without consuming.

EatTheRich

President
. Is the BLS any idiot? If Obama added 1.0 million jobs and Trump added another 300,000 while the labor force remained roughly the same size, whose unemployment numbers would be lower?

Obama even ADMITTED that the good jobs were never coming back, and that President Trump would need a magic wand. Today, those jobs are back, NO THANKS TO THE Obama. Stats can be manipulated, but facts are facts. Obama LOST jobs and President Trump brought them back.

All of that is a fcking LIE. Trump inherited the worst economy in history.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/14/its-trumps-economy-stupid-why-obama-deserves-no-credit-for-the-trump-boom/

You're wrong there.
http://sellingthesecondamendment.com/the-marxists-on-gun-rights/

Today's liberals ARE communists, (and idiots at the same time.) JFK would be considered a Rush Limbaugh conservative by today's standards.

5. You think the majority of Americans support segregation, as Buckley did?

https://www.billoreilly.com/b/Liberals-For-Segregation.../-143567759831159501.html
On college campuses around the country, liberals still care about racial segregation – but not the way liberals used to care about it.

At some schools they want a “safe space” reserved for students of color – no whites allowed. At Evergreen State in Olympia, Washington, students demanded a day with no whites on campus. At several other colleges, they’re offering segregated housing for black students. And a few weeks ago, Harvard held a special graduation ceremony — for black graduate students only. It’s the first time in the schools long history they’ve done anything like that.

They do not. How about Glenn Miller, who ran for office as a Reagan Republican?

Glenn Miller was a trombonist whose big band arranging skills put his band at the top of the charts and bought him several houses. He then enlisted in the military at the outset of World War II, and his plane was shot down. Reagan was not president at the time.
1. Eztremely dumb bullshit. The rate of job creation was higher when Obama was president.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobs_created_during_U.S._presidential_terms
2. We both know that’s a lie. What economic indicator was worse when Trump took office than when Obama did?
3. Marxists support a right to bear arms as part of the fight for democracy. You seem to think there’s something wrong with that.
4. Kennedy would be considered a radical leftist by today’s standards. Liberals are not communists and today’s liberals would have been conservatives in Kennedy’s time.
5. Changing the subject. If you are a Buckley conservative, you support Jim Crow.
6. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frazier_Glenn_Miller_Jr.

EatTheRich

President
And privilege ...