• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mass shootings. What’s the real cause?

reason10

Governor
And privilege ...
In some ways, that's correct. Children born into families that control themselves and don't act like edited animals, get jobs, support those families, are privileged in a way. And that is what is so edited about your ideology. Illegitimate children, single parent families, ghettos, crime, drugs, drive by shootings and the general misery that ensues is considered normal life in your liberal hell hole of an ideology.

Anyone who doesn't act like an animal is considered rich and privileged in your edited up scenario.

And your idiotic Marxist philosophy is at the heart of the hell so many American children are living in, starting with that famous tenet of communism: abolition of the family unit.

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
1. Eztremely dumb bullshit. The rate of job creation was higher when Obama was president.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobs_created_during_U.S._presidential_terms
2. We both know that’s a lie. What economic indicator was worse when Trump took office than when Obama did?
3. Marxists support a right to bear arms as part of the fight for democracy. You seem to think there’s something wrong with that.
4. Kennedy would be considered a radical leftist by today’s standards. Liberals are not communists and today’s liberals would have been conservatives in Kennedy’s time.
5. Changing the subject. If you are a Buckley conservative, you support Jim Crow.
6. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frazier_Glenn_Miller_Jr.

Pretty much all false and stupid lies.

EatTheRich

President
You ever notice how the people trying to live the right way always seem to be in the minority?
I’ve noticed that living in the upper class way du jour is the only way the upper class considers acceptable, although it has never afforded the lower classes the option of doing so since its class rule depends on their doing otherwise.

EatTheRich

President
In some ways, that's correct. Children born into families that control themselves and don't act like edited animals, get jobs, support those families, are privileged in a way. And that is what is so edited about your ideology. Illegitimate children, single parent families, ghettos, crime, drugs, drive by shootings and the general misery that ensues is considered normal life in your liberal hell hole of an ideology.

Anyone who doesn't act like an animal is considered rich and privileged in your edited up scenario.

And your idiotic Marxist philosophy is at the heart of the hell so many American children are living in, starting with that famous tenet of communism: abolition of the family unit.
Cuba has hardly any of the segregated ghettoes, crime, and illegal drugs that capitalism breeds in the U.S. and once infamously bred in Cuba. The only drive-by shootings are by U.S.-backed terrorists.

Marxists’ support for abolishing the family and replacing it with bonds based on affection rather than money and the state is not the cause of the family’s collapse, which the capitalist ideal of atomized, interchangeable cogs in a money-making machine makes inevitable. It is the counsel of people who saw this coming and wanted us to choose a better future rather than crying that the primitive conditions of the past were letting us down.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
we have "re-education" programs in schools and churches and youth athletic leagues today as we have had forever and ever. Lots of parents are awful parents, because they are awful people, fundamentally. Their kids see these adults doing the crap I was talking about, see them lie to each other, lie to them, smack them around for doing something wrong instead of trying to explain to them what they did wrong and doing all they can to not take the easy way out and just smack them and say, "Because I said so." Outside of their homes, these kids do get in trouble for acting like their adult role models, but it is hard to change that kind of behavior that was ingrained upon them for 6 years before anybody else got a chance to reach them.

Nobody said if we took all assault weapons and clips away all mass shootings would stop, but it is the quickest, easiest and most effective way by far to diminish it...look at all the countries with no access to assault weapons and high capacity clips. No doubt about it.

I am totally aligned to making assault weapons extremely burdensome to obtain, if not impossible

I also think not tolerating boorishness as a society can't hurt either. It's the diminution of societal norms that is a contributor

freyasman

Senator
I’ve noticed that living in the upper class way du jour is the only way the upper class considers acceptable, although it has never afforded the lower classes the option of doing so since its class rule depends on their doing otherwise.
Yeah, that ain't what I mean at all..... your cultural assumptions are getting in your way, dude.;)

llovejim

Current Champion
Cuba has hardly any of the segregated ghettoes, crime, and illegal drugs that capitalism breeds in the U.S. and once infamously bred in Cuba. The only drive-by shootings are by U.S.-backed terrorists.

Marxists’ support for abolishing the family and replacing it with bonds based on affection rather than money and the state is not the cause of the family’s collapse, which the capitalist ideal of atomized, interchangeable cogs in a money-making machine makes inevitable. It is the counsel of people who saw this coming and wanted us to choose a better future rather than crying that the primitive conditions of the past were letting us down.
is your last name Marx, by any chance? damn, dude. lots of rich people are great people. your attempt to demonize all rich folks is as bad as a lot of people demonizing all poor people as being morally decadent or lazy. sometimes shit happens. sometimes people are not all that into money, but are still great people. what level of income somebody makes is about as relevant into what kind of person they might be as what color skin they have.

Nostra

Governor
try to think for a second. just try. try to remember how loony tune and incompetent almost all these mass shooters are. think now to these incompetent bullied about teen aged males who are bordering on a razor thin line of sanity anyway might fantasize about how they could really make these people pay for ignoring and/or bullying him, or making fun and mocking him, the girls just laughing at him, if he could get an assault weapon with a 30 round clip and face them, to see them cowering in fear of his power, to turn the tables and make them feel powerless and afraid...do you really think a 6 shot revolver would give him such a rush? most of these guys believe it is a last chance act of power and revenge, so would they even risk it if the most they could kill is only 6 or so- hell, more than that many teens die each day in accidental shootings. and if you are going to go out in a blaze of glory, you need it to be a huge death total or it will not even make the evening news. and only an assault weapon with a high capacity clip can give these guys that kind of power, and the ability to kill so many, so quickly, despite their lack of any real courage or competence or training. point and shoot...30 times in 20 seconds. let god sort them out. here is a table of mass shootings with 10+ victims, shootings that almost had to be connected to an assault weapon with a high capacity clip...and numbers don't lie. those who keep refusing to admit facts are the reason we have so many goddamn mass shootings. there is just no goddamn reason to allow people to own such lethal weapons outside a war zone.

View attachment 44413

View attachment 44414

View attachment 44415

View attachment 44416

View attachment 44417
Not all of those shooters used an "assault weapon", Fredo.

You want to ban hand guns with 6 rounds in it.

reason10

Governor

That's such an ignorant LIE that I don't even know where to begin. First you cannot PROVE any of that bullshitt because there are no reliable news sources out of a totalitarian government controlled media of Cuba. Secondly, Cuba is one giant GHETTO, made poor by Marxist government.

Marxists’ support for abolishing the family and replacing it with bonds based on affection rather than money and the state is not the cause of the family’s collapse, which the capitalist ideal of atomized, interchangeable cogs in a money-making machine makes inevitable. It is the counsel of people who saw this coming and wanted us to choose a better future rather than crying that the primitive conditions of the past were letting us down

None of that bullshit and lies was in the Communist Manifesto. You can't even lie well.
Here is the exact CLASS ENVY text.
Abolition [Aufhebung] of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists.

On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this family exists only among the bourgeoisie. But this state of things finds its complement in the practical absence of the family among the proletarians, and in public prostitution

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

EatTheRich

President
is your last name Marx, by any chance? damn, dude. lots of rich people are great people. your attempt to demonize all rich folks is as bad as a lot of people demonizing all poor people as being morally decadent or lazy. sometimes shit happens. sometimes people are not all that into money, but are still great people. what level of income somebody makes is about as relevant into what kind of person they might be as what color skin they have.
1. No, I’m not even Jewish.
2. I’m not demonizing rich people, I’m pointing to the lawful consequences of the private property system that makes some rich.

EatTheRich

President

That's such an ignorant LIE that I don't even know where to begin. First you cannot PROVE any of that bullshitt because there are no reliable news sources out of a totalitarian government controlled media of Cuba. Secondly, Cuba is one giant GHETTO, made poor by Marxist government.

Marxists’ support for abolishing the family and replacing it with bonds based on affection rather than money and the state is not the cause of the family’s collapse, which the capitalist ideal of atomized, interchangeable cogs in a money-making machine makes inevitable. It is the counsel of people who saw this coming and wanted us to choose a better future rather than crying that the primitive conditions of the past were letting us down

None of that bullshit and lies was in the Communist Manifesto. You can't even lie well.
Here is the exact CLASS ENVY text.
Abolition [Aufhebung] of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists.

On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this family exists only among the bourgeoisie. But this state of things finds its complement in the practical absence of the family among the proletarians, and in public prostitution

Edited
1. The hatred of the mafia for the Cuban revolution speaks for itself.
2. Cuba is far better off now than prior to the revolution.
3. Your Communist Manifesto quote complements what I said perfectly. It says clearly that your family is based on “private gain” and that the families of the working class are “practically absent.”
4. That is not class envy, it is consciousness of class self-defense.

kaz

Small l libertarian
I am totally aligned to making assault weapons extremely burdensome to obtain, if not impossible
Do you know what "assault" weapons actually are? The Democrats don't.

Also, you will stop pretty close to zero murders that way. Almost none of them are committed with legal so called "assault" weapons.

Giving government another power is what should scare the shit out of you, but it doesn't

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Do you know what "assault" weapons actually are? The Democrats don't.

Also, you will stop pretty close to zero murders that way. Almost none of them are committed with legal so called "assault" weapons.

Giving government another power is what should scare the shit out of you, but it doesn't

How do you know what I think or cede?

Answer... You don't.

Try asking.

kaz

Small l libertarian
How do you know what I think or cede?

Answer... You don't.

Try asking.
Wow, great point. I wish I'd phrased it as a question. Oh wait, I did ...

kaz: "Do you know what 'assault' weapons actually are? The Democrats don't."

Or do you mean the part about that giving government a power is what should scare you? Since you actually advocated giving government the power to make it difficult to buy so called assault weapons, that's even more perplexing that you want me to ask you if you support what you just advocated

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, great point. I wish I'd phrased it as a question. Oh wait, I did ...

kaz: "Do you know what 'assault' weapons actually are? The Democrats don't."

Or do you mean the part about that giving government a power is what should scare you? Since you actually advocated giving government the power to make it difficult to buy so called assault weapons, that's even more perplexing that you want me to ask you if you support what you just advocated

Hmm. No.

It was the but it doesn't. An answer of your own to your own musing

Good luck with it.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Hmm. No.

It was the but it doesn't. An answer of your own to your own musing

Good luck with it.
Whatever. You said I should have started a post I asked you what your position was by asking your position. So I don't know what you were referring to. What brand of magic decoder ring do you use? Maybe I could buy one on Amazon so I know what you're talking about