• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mature, brilliant 16 yr old trolls a nasty, disgusting old man using this tactic.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
who attacked and smeared the clown who blocked the path of the old indian guy in a public place, instead of just moving to one side or the other like most 16 year old kids would who had any manners, much less any kid who claims to be such a great Christian? how is telling the truth smearing anyone? he acted like a lot of teen aged males act when they are trying to act tough in front of their schoolboy friends, that doesn't mean he is a bad guy, he just is rude and disrespectful to his elders, at least in this one case.

AND HERE IS THE MOST SALIENT POINT THAT IS ZOOMING OVER YOUR HEAD- WHAT PRESIDENT OR SENATOR OR ELECTED OFFICIAL OF ANY IMPORT SMEARED OR ATTACKED, IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL IT, THIS PUNK?

Do you not believe a president, with his much larger soapbox and much louder public megaphone, should show more restraint than somebody on the internet or some guy who gets paid to voice his opinions on tv or in media in general?

will it ever be possible for any trump voter, or any repub in congress, to actually HOLD TRUMP RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS OWN DUMBASS AND OFFENSIVE INSULTS AND TWEETS AND ACTIONS, instead of automatically trying to defend him by bringing up someone else's actions WHO ARE NOT PRESIDENT AND NOT EVEN ELECTED TO ANY OFFICE?

That said, any fair, unbiased, impartial judge of what man-baby Trump twitted and then how this awesome teen aged girl responded, would have to say she pwned Trump like a rented mule.

If any right wingers are reading this, trump voters, whatever- do you really think what this democratic witness at the impeachment said concerning Trump's kid Barron was in any way offensive-

"The president is not King. He can name his son Barron, but he cannot make his son a Baron."

wow, talk about snowflake city!!
The media attacked him and went with a lie against that young man. He did nothing and the activist could have easily walked around

llovejim

Current Champion
Maybe she is wrong but why attack her? If she is wrong, and she is, there is nothing wrong with pointing that out. It is certainly NOT an "attack." You people have made any criticism of (crazy) left wing ideology an "Attack." It's not - it's just a disagreement. You people are the one's who are turning politics into open warfare, not us...
you are lying again- what is wrong with you? you quoted what I said but you left off the post I was responding to, like fox or trump or some ignorant bitch trump voter might do-

here let me show you how damn wrong you are, as usual-

here is the post I was responding to, where the girl is "attacked" by any reasonable use of the word-

Her parents decided to dangle their minor, mentally deficient daughter in the pool of politics. And people are SHOCKED when people call her out on her BS.
and to that attack, i responded as you showed..

llovejim --- what does what her parents do have to do with her? and besides that, if you had a clue about how determined and self-motivated she is, you would not act like anybody put her up to being genuinely, intensely, into the effects of climate change and what we can do to mitigate it....MAYBE SHE IS WRONG...but why attack her? and then try to blame it on her parents?

how can you justify attacking any person, much less a teen aged girl, from becoming active and engaged and deeply committed to a good cause?

now apologize for being such a liar.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
you are lying again- what is wrong with you? you quoted what I said but you left off the post I was responding to, like fox or trump or some ignorant bitch trump voter might do-

here is the post I was responding to, where the girl is "attacked" by any reasonable use of the word-

llovejim --- what does what her parents do have to do with her? and besides that, if you had a clue about how determined and self-motivated she is, you would not act like anybody put her up to being genuinely, intensely, into the effects of climate change and what we can do to mitigate it....MAYBE SHE IS WRONG...but why attack her? and then try to blame it on her parents?

how can you justify attacking any person, much less a teen aged girl, from becoming active and engaged and deeply committed to a good cause?

Why attack her ? THEY chose to push her on the stage. Don't expect NOT to get booed.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

I don't agree with those words, and I was responding in the context of Trump's tweet. But lets face it, it's not like you people didn't say vile things about Nathan Sandman. Seriously, if the NRA puts forth a minor as spokesperson, are you going to follow the rules you are advocating here with him/her? I doubt it...

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Her parents & Leftists use this young girl, they thrust her up on the stage, which she loves being on. She’s happy to be used, & she probable believes that she hit this stage on the basis of pure merit. Like she accomplished something.

They’re happy to put her out there because they think they’re wearing armor. Nobody can criticize her. And if anybody does, they are gonna get hit back.

She NOW is a political figure. She’s not a 16-year-old girl with autism.

Now she has a purpose. She has been given a job. Her job is to spread the word on climate change. Her job is to try to convince as many people as she can that we are destroying the planet and we’re gonna die in 20 years if we don’t do something.

All thanks to indoctrination and scaring her.

llovejim

Current Champion
I don't agree with those words, and I was responding in the context of Trump's tweet. But lets face it, it's not like you people didn't say vile things about Nathan Sandman. Seriously, if the NRA puts forth a minor as spokesperson, are you going to follow the rules you are advocating here with him/her? I doubt it...
if by "you people" you mean people who believe it is rude for any teenager or child to block the path of an elderly person in any public place, from a grocery aisle to the steps of the Jefferson Memorial, then guilty as charged. he acted like a punk. he didn't go beyond that, he may be a good kid, but in that particular instance, he acted like an obnoxious punk ass teen blocking the path of an old guy in a public place, while sneering at him like "what are you going to do about it, old man?" with his homies egging him on in the background...

deal with it.

teen blocks indian guy.jpg

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
he acted like an obnoxious punk ass teen blocking the path of an old guy in a public place, while sneering at him like "what are you going to do about it, old man?" with his homies egging him on in the background...
So standing there doing nothing - you get that ?

Oh brother. If he screamed at the old hippie- you would have thrown your hands up in drama queen indignation as well.

Please spare us the faux outrage. Americans knew better- leftists did not.

llovejim

Current Champion
Her parents & Leftists use this young girl, they thrust her up on the stage, which she loves being on. She’s happy to be used, & she probable believes that she hit this stage on the basis of pure merit. Like she accomplished something.

They’re happy to put her out there because they think they’re wearing armor. Nobody can criticize her. And if anybody does, they are gonna get hit back.

She NOW is a political figure. She’s not a 16-year-old girl with autism.

Now she has a purpose. She has been given a job. Her job is to spread the word on climate change. Her job is to try to convince as many people as she can that we are destroying the planet and we’re gonna die in 20 years if we don’t do something.

All thanks to indoctrination and scaring her.
it is funny somebody who claims to be a famous woman and have a base can even try to insult how much more intelligent and informed on the issue of climate change this girl is than she is, or anybody she knows. just amazing!! she agrees with 97% of the world's experts, you AGREE WITH TRUMP AND HANNITY!!

can you even begin to see how wrong you are?

llovejim

Current Champion
So standing there doing nothing - you get that ?

Oh brother. If he screamed at the old hippie- you would have thrown your hands up in drama queen indignation as well.

Please spare us the faux outrage. Americans knew better- leftists did not.
who is throwing up their hands in indignation, liar? i am just telling the truth and as usual you are the own throwing up your drama queen hands with your fake base indignation. you can't even read a post without lying about it 2 minutes later.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
who is throwing up their hands in indignation, liar? i am just telling the truth and as usual you are the own throwing up your drama queen hands with your fake base indignation. you can't even read a post without lying about it 2 minutes later.

You are. All mad and name calling.

Since you stated:
"he acted like a punk. he didn't go beyond that, he may be a good kid, but in that particular instance, he acted like an obnoxious punk ass teen blocking the path of an old guy in a public place, while sneering at him like "what are you going to do about it, old man?" with his homies egging him on in the background..."

He stood there saying nothing. lol Calm down.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
it is funny somebody who claims to be a famous woman and have a base can even try to insult how much more intelligent and informed on the issue of climate change this girl is than she is, or anybody she knows. just amazing!! she agrees with 97% of the world's experts, you AGREE WITH TRUMP AND HANNITY!!

can you even begin to see how wrong you are?

LOL Where did I say " how much more intelligent and informed on the issue of climate change this girl is than she is, or anybody she knows"

Show us- or shut up.

And, Not the 97% thing again. That was debunked almost 5 years ago. When the girl was 11. LOL

You are flailing and failing miserably.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
if by "you people" you mean people who believe it is rude for any teenager or child to block the path of an elderly person in any public place, from a grocery aisle to the steps of the Jefferson Memorial, then guilty as charged. he acted like a punk. he didn't go beyond that, he may be a good kid, but in that particular instance, he acted like an obnoxious punk ass teen blocking the path of an old guy in a public place, while sneering at him like "what are you going to do about it, old man?" with his homies egging him on in the background...

deal with it.

View attachment 46741
he wasn't blocking any path

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
good point...maybe if you wear a hat no one will notice. yeah, an unknown teacher in some unknown school doing something stupid to a teen ager is EXACTLY LIKE THE PRESIDENT OF THE US BEING RUDE AND INSULTING TO A TEEN AGED GIRL IN SUCH A PUBLIC WAY....good god. try to get a clue. what does that teacher have to do with what an ass trump is?
You are right! Trump has a huge audience. He is on TV all the time shooting off his big mouth. What one person says that has no power and no audience shouldn’t even be compared to the things he spouts. They will defend him no matter what he does or says.

A big NOTHING, trying to be cute, pretending he/she is a Democrat, who is here calling a young girl mentally unstable, who is 1000 times smarter than he/she is seems to be the one who is mentally challenged. If anyone knows anything about the syndrome that this girl has, they wouldn’t call her mentally challenged. They are brilliant
While she was studying about climate change and learning something as a teenager, the man who calls himself the president, when he was a teenager couldn’t stay out of trouble so daddy had to put him in a military school. Anyone who knew him said he has always been a bully. But he wouldn’t have the guts to bully another man without his bodyguards around him. Just young girls and women who he likes to grab by the pu**y. What a sick old creep. If Greta were a sexy looking teenager, he would praise her and say that he would love to marry her someday. That’s the way he talks

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Maybe she is wrong but why attack her? If she is wrong, and she is, there is nothing wrong with pointing that out. It is certainly NOT an "attack." You people have made any criticism of (crazy) left wing ideology an "Attack." It's not - it's just a disagreement. You people are the one's who are turning politics into open warfare, not us...
You people = Anyone who disagrees with you.

Lefty = Anyone who thinks Trump is a scumbag.

Raoul_Luke

You people = Anyone who disagrees with you.

Lefty = Anyone who thinks Trump is a scumbag.
I have some news for you - I think Trump is a scumbag. I just continue to amass a record of putting out facts here - "you people" is those of you who use counter-factual arguments against me.

Raoul_Luke

deal with it.

View attachment 46741
You deal with it! Phillips walked up to Sandmann and confronted him in a rather not all together unthreatening manner. Sandmann, as was his right, simply stood his ground. You need to get your facts straight...