• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mature, brilliant 16 yr old trolls a nasty, disgusting old man using this tactic.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
It's sitting on something level. Next question.
Wrong. Fill a glass with ice, then add water to the top of the glass. Leave it out overnight. In the morning the water level will be lower, because ice displaces water. If, in fact, the water levels of the oceans are rising it is because the ice is increasing, not melting.
That is elementary science, yet the liars are getting away with telling you the opposite!
Open a science book.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Wrong. Fill a glass with ice, then add water to the top of the glass. Leave it out overnight. In the morning the water level will be lower, because ice displaces water. If, in fact, the water levels of the oceans are rising it is because the ice is increasing, not melting.
That is elementary science, yet the liars are getting away with telling you the opposite!
Open a science book.
Damn it why did you inform her with facts? I was going to play with her for a while lol

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
WOW dodging again? Sure it's sitting on something level but when the ice melts does it flood what it's sitting on?
Flooding is besides the point. The fact that the earth's temperature is heating up over time enough to melt the polar ice caps is the point. In time this will raise our sea levels and cause serious problems for the earth's populations. (I learned this from reading a brief article. You should try reading sometime). :)

Last edited:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Greta Thunberg has Asperger's syndrome, a form of autism that precludes emotion maturity and superior intelligence. In other words, she is neither mature or intelligent, nor will she ever be. She is a coached actress, as are her parents. The Greta show is pure theater and nothing more.
First you say she is not intelligent, then you say she is being coached. Wouldn't she have to be intelligent in order to be coached? Sorry, Greta is a very intelligent young lady.
She has great emotional maturity too. She could be living a carefree adolescence, but instead she is doing all she can to warn us of the serious trouble we face, if we don't change our ways.
I've never seen a 16 year old girl put such fear into grown people. :confused:

Mick

The Right is always right
First you say she is not intelligent, then you say she is being coached. Wouldn't she have to be intelligent in order to be coached?

You can train an ape to do stuff on command. Not sure your defense of being coached as a sign of "intelligence" stands up.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
You can train an ape to do stuff on command. Not sure your defense of being coached as a sign of "intelligence" stands up.
That's true. Apes can be trained to do certain things. I hear they can be taught to type on computers and post stuff in political chat rooms. ;)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
First you say she is not intelligent, then you say she is being coached. Wouldn't she have to be intelligent in order to be coached? Sorry, Greta is a very intelligent young lady.
She has great emotional maturity too. She could be living a carefree adolescence, but instead she is doing all she can to warn us of the serious trouble we face, if we don't change our ways.
Sock Puppet she is and fear has nothing to do with the girl, it's her handlers, when will you cut the cord on all your PC's and burn your car?

No, it does not take intelligence to be coached. Dear Lord. Emotional maturity? Calling for "leaders" to be put against a wall and shot is NOT maturity. Neither is lying to push a bogus cause. She is living carefree; she isn't in school where she belongs. She is traveling the world in first class accommodations while faking poor travel conditions, and snarling at those who know she is being used. MY God. No wonder you vote Democrat.

Flooding is besides the point. The fact that the earth's temperature is heating up over time enough to melt the polar ice caps is the point. In time this will raise our sea levels and cause serious problems for the earth's populations. (I learned this from reading a brief article. You should try reading sometime). :)
You learned nothing from reading that brief article.
It is a scientific fact that ice displaces water, and melting ice does not increase the volume of water. The ice caps are not melting, they are increasing. You do know what displacement is, right?
That's eight grade science Rosie.

Here's another brief article based on real science. Enjoy, you and your fellow leftists who believe the alleged "science" of global warming.

http://smithplanet.com/stuff/iceandwater.htm

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
You learned nothing from reading that brief article.
It is a scientific fact that ice displaces water, and melting ice does not increase the volume of water. The ice caps are not melting, they are increasing. You do know what displacement is, right?
That's eight grade science Rosie.
You do know what happens when the sea level rises don't you, Soccer Mom? When the sea level rises it creates damage to cities and towns in coastal areas, especially during hurricanes. Remember Katrina.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You do know what happens when the sea level rises don't you, Soccer Mom? When the sea level rises it creates damage to cities and towns in coastal areas, especially during hurricanes. Remember Katrina.
Katrina was a major Hurricane, not melting ice...…………..and many ignored warnings and Drowned...……...duh