• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Maybe AOC's parent bribed admissions, too??

Spamature

President
+1 me.

You can't do it.

I win.
Wait. You posted guy's rambling drunken tirade when he was wrong about the facts as proof that she made a fool of herself ? Has the Dakota pipeline only spilled 5 gallons like he claimed ? I watch him throughed at least two tallboys and that was enough for anybody.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Wait. You posted guy's rambling drunken tirade when he was wrong about the facts as proof that she made a fool of herself ? Has the Dakota pipeline only spilled 5 gallons like he claimed ? I watch him throughed at least two tallboys and that was enough for anybody.

I never watched it

The point being AOC spoke what she spoke. Then got trounced

Spamature

President
I never watched it

The point being AOC spoke what she spoke. Then got trounced
I didn't find anything wrong with what she spoke. As a member of the finance committee, she is there to ask questions of people who are involved in finance.

Nobody says they have to like the questions.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting read. Using her logic, I can sue Wells Fargo if the guy who hits me with his car used them for financing.

I want more AOC! Front and center in swing states I say!

And Sue the car bumper maker for too hard bumpers

Sue the tires for not stopping sooner
Brakes not effective enough..

Etc etc

Spamature

President
Interesting read. Using her logic, I can sue Wells Fargo if the guy who hits me with his car used them for financing.

I want more AOC! Front and center in swing states I say!
So if someone were to find a loophole in the law that allows for the school nurse to start providing opiates to children through the "get them started early program" and all they needed was financing ?

You would hold the folks who bankrolled that program blameless for the outcome ?

D

Deleted member 21794

So if someone were to find a loophole in the law that allows for the school nurse to start providing opiates to children through the "get them started early program" and all they needed was financing ?

You would hold the folks who bankrolled that program blameless for the outcome ?
Try reality or at least a realistic scenario and we can continue. For now, better you stay in clown status.

D

Deleted member 21794

Just post "no comment" when you're stumped by a question. That would sound a sight less disingenuous.
No. I'll stand by my comment and let you pursue your silly scenario rather live in the real world.