• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mayo Clinic cardiologist: 'Inexcusable' to ignore hydroxychloroquine side effects

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You better be careful - the PJ censors may ban you for calling people retards, or buttholes, or racists, or.........
But at one of them thinks it’s ok to call others names. Like INDECENT When you don’t buy into his Trump called BS.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
But at one of them thinks it’s ok to call others names. Like INDECENT When you don’t buy into his Trump called BS.
liars, and persons who make shit up... you betcha... see, like here...it's deserved...nobody selling you trump other than in your head...

good luck...

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
sad. you might consider soliciting their express consent... instead of pouting....

good luck
Who's pouting. I didn't think I broke the rules quoting other users in my signature. Heck there is a quote feature used available for responses on all threads. As to asking permission to quote other posters - I didn't think it was neccesary any more that you did when you quoted my words. My intent was to create a historical record of stupid things said by some of the posters here available for all to see. Needless to say they wouldn't want that. They want there comments forgotten as soon as they are proven wrong. That's why so many of them have their postings hidden because that don't want people going back into their posts pointing out that they were wrong.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
liars, and persons who make shit up... you betcha... see, like here...it's deserved...nobody selling you trump other than in your head...

good luck...
Well I guess we can go back over the months and even years and see all of your BS defending Trump. You’re not fooling anyone. You can call him an idiot or say you hate him but we can see that you defend him all of the time. I doubt if you watch his press conference is because either you have your head in the sand or you are in such denial that you can’t see and hear what the POS is doing. He won’t allow The reporters to ask Fauci questions now he pushes him aside or tells them that the question has already been answered. He knows that people trust the expert more than they do that lying, disgusting, pu$$y grabbing POS.

Dino

Russian Asset

"What do you have to lose?" Trump asked Saturday..... Possibly your life.
France has seen trials with some success and is approving at doctor’s discretion for serious cases.

UPNYA2

Mayor
That's not proof Phil and you know it. What you posted is exactly the same thing - some other nut claiming that doctors have been forbidden to perscribe.

From YOUR article:
Cuomo’s executive order prohibits pharmacists from dispensing hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine except when the prescription is for a U.S. Food and Drug Administration-approved indication, part of a state-approved clinical trial related to the COVID-19 virus for a patient who has tested positive for the coronavirus. A positive COVID-19 virus test result must be documented as part of the prescription.

Does that sound like he is forbidding a legitimate Dr from prescribing it?

It does just that, yes.

From YOUR quote;
"Cuomo’s executive order prohibits pharmacists from dispensing hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine except when..."

"EXCEPT WHEN"

As in it is prohibited EXCEPT in SOME instances, which are dictated by politicians in this case.

What are the odds that ALL of the "legitimate" Drs you refer to above in the entire state of NY are participating in, "a U.S. Food and Drug Administration-approved indication", "part of a state-approved clinical trial related to the COVID-19 virus", or is treating "a patient who has tested positive for the coronavirus"?

I only ask because, according to what you presented here, if they all are NOT, then those who are not are not "legitimate Drs", or the governor is indeed preventing the distribution of this drug except as HE deems appropriate, not doctors in general, only those HE allows.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Who's pouting. I didn't think I broke the rules quoting other users in my signature. Heck there is a quote feature used available for responses on all threads. As to asking permission to quote other posters - I didn't think it was neccesary any more that you did when you quoted my words. My intent was to create a historical record of stupid things said by some of the posters here available for all to see. Needless to say they wouldn't want that. They want there comments forgotten as soon as they are proven wrong. That's why so many of them have their postings hidden because that don't want people going back into their posts pointing out that they were wrong.
that would have been cool. truth be told..seemed to goad..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well I guess we can go back over the months and even years and see all of your BS defending Trump. You’re not fooling anyone. You can call him an idiot or say you hate him but we can see that you defend him all of the time. I doubt if you watch his press conference is because either you have your head in the sand or you are in such denial that you can’t see and hear what the POS is doing. He won’t allow The reporters to ask Fauci questions now he pushes him aside or tells them that the question has already been answered. He knows that people trust the expert more than they do that lying, disgusting, pu$$y grabbing POS.

lol, good luck. dumb as he may be.. facts remain..

like here in this disabused thread...

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
What are people whose doctors advise them to use the drug but can't because some politician says it is too risky to do?
Like in NY or Nevada where the medicine is available but the governors refuse to let pharmacies dispense it right now for example.
Who has determined the drug to be safe for all people with COVID?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
NOBODY and Trump pushes Fauci aside and won't let him answer to that any more. Trump has more interest in that drug he's touting than most know. Google it.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
nobody. that's why there are trials...
and people just going for it... (which happens all the time.. .it's called off label use..)
If it is determined to potentially cause more harm than good, then it needs to be regulated.

UPNYA2

Mayor
No one that I know of...……..

Kinda why I was making the point it should be up to the doctor of each individual.

But using that same, for lack of an actually more appropriate word, "logic";
"Who has EVER determined ANY drug to be safe for ALL people with ANY ailment?"