• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mayor of Minneapolis ordered "killology" cop training to stop

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Guess who resisted?

Grossman’s “killology” training is the frame of mind required to do the job.

“Are you emotionally, spiritually, psychologically prepared to snuff out a human life in defense of innocent lives?” Grossman asked officers who attended one of his classes in Ohio. “If you can’t make that decision, you need to find another job.”

This isn't "to protect and serve," it's warrior training for soldiers, not cops.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The police “union”?
Horrid, isn't it? And as a union-baby, I find it incredibly sad. Labor needs unions.

I hope this report of what's going on in the Minneapolis police dept is spread across the country. We've known of the growing militarization of police forces, but my god, this is training for soldiers, not police serving and protecting their communities.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Guess who resisted?

Grossman’s “killology” training is the frame of mind required to do the job.

“Are you emotionally, spiritually, psychologically prepared to snuff out a human life in defense of innocent lives?” Grossman asked officers who attended one of his classes in Ohio. “If you can’t make that decision, you need to find another job.”

This isn't "to protect and serve," it's warrior training for soldiers, not cops.
All they got is Democrats in Minneapolis.