• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

McCain has a malignant brain tumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I hope his treatment goes well.
That's nice...hypocrite!!! Sometimes it's better to say nothing at all than to pretend to care about someone you've said horrible things about. But no doubt your messiah will do the same....get on TV and go on about what a great man McCain is...a HERO even. I don't know how you could say such things about a real hero when you pretend to be a veteran yourself.

John McCain is a loser who's played his Vietnam card for far too long.

John McCain is an idiot and should have been run out of office years ago.

John McCain probably doesn't know what planet he's on.

John McCain is an idiot and a clown and a loser. He should have left the Senate years ago and is exemplary of what's wrong with Washington DC.

They're morons. Mitch McConnell, John Boehner and John McCain are the epitome of buffoons being in DC so long they've lost touch...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Sad.

Wishing him all the best.
Even after all the nasty lies Trump has told about McCain, watch him step up and praise him now...probably will even call him a HERO despite making the asinine statement that he wasn't a hero because he got captured. Unlike Trump, he was fighting for his country and not using deferments for a sore heel to get out of serving.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
That's nice...hypocrite!!! Sometimes it's better to say nothing at all than to pretend to care about someone you've said horrible things about. But no doubt your messiah will do the same....get on TV and go on about what a great man McCain is...a HERO even. I don't know how you could say such things about a real hero when you pretend to be a veteran yourself.

John McCain is an idiot and a clown and a loser. He should have left the Senate years ago and is exemplary of what's wrong with Washington DC.

They're morons. Mitch McConnell, John Boehner and John McCain are the epitome of buffoons being in DC so long they've lost touch...
He didn't wish death or bodily harm on McCain in any of those posts.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

'SONGBIRD'.....did or didn't Nixon Pardon him..........with your hate of Veterans, if they mention they Are your hypocrisy is noted......since you want to Thread Jack.....lets add Kerry........both pissed/spit on Vietnam Vets and became Senators, well, appears AGE will be taking care of that!

McCain should have retired LONG back............this may ensure it.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Even after all the nasty lies Trump has told about McCain, watch him step up and praise him now...probably will even call him a HERO despite making the asinine statement that he wasn't a hero because he got captured. Unlike Trump, he was fighting for his country and not using deferments for a sore heel to get out of serving.
TOPIC IS NOT TRUMP
what year did you Enlist?

BobbyT

Governor
Wishing him a speedy recovery. If that is not an option, may he not suffer overmuch for an extended period of time.

US Senator John McCain diagnosed with brain cancer: office
I wish him the best. He's already been through so much in his life - hopefully this is operable and he'll recover; cancer is awful and I know what it is to go through it. Best wishes to him. His daughter Meghan's tribute tweet was very special, he must be a great dad.

BobbyT

Governor
I don't care for him, but, don't want to see him suffer or anyone as I've watched friends with brain tumors suffer and burnt up by treatments........
I did care for him; he was my pick for president before he selected Palin so I switched to Obama. This, though, as you intimated, transcends politics. Cancer is a bitch and I would prefer to see no one go through it.

Reactions: Jen

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I wish him the best. He's already been through so much in his life - hopefully this is operable and he'll recover; cancer is awful and I know what it is to go through it. Best wishes to him. His daughter Meghan's tribute tweet was very special, he must be a great dad.
OMG.didn't know you had dealt with it...............glad you still here and sorry you have had to deal with the C.........we differ in politics...........BUT......you were first lib to wish me well when I had my open heart surgery.........HOPE your C is in remission.........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.