• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

McConnell calls for entitlement cuts....to ease disturbing debt

1. You knew that was coming.

2. Taxes were cut for the wealthy with expected rise in deficits and debt to also create a reason to cut Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/mcconnell-calls-for-cutting-government-programs-to-deal-with-disturbing-debt

3. But WHY would McConnell do this right before the midterms? Is it a Republican party death wish?
You still haven't figured out that the productive segment of society is tired of supporting people like you? LOL

Colorforms

Senator
1. You knew that was coming.

2. Taxes were cut for the wealthy with expected rise in deficits and debt to also create a reason to cut Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/mcconnell-calls-for-cutting-government-programs-to-deal-with-disturbing-debt

3. But WHY would McConnell do this right before the midterms? Is it a Republican party death wish?
Maybe because right now there are more jobs than there are people to fill them? And you don't even have to claim Cherokee heritage to get one.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Maybe because right now there are more jobs than there are people to fill them? And you don't even have to claim Cherokee heritage to get one.
Stay focused. McConnell is announcing the Republican plan to screw the average joe on entitlements. Entitlements are what YOU pay for. It's the premiums on your insurance plan to keep you safe and healthy in your retirement.
Remember what happened when GW Bush pushed his plan to privatize Social Security?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Can there be a dumber bunch of people?
If the GOP agenda moves forward and SS and Medicare are cut due to the massive GOP tax cuts for the fatcats, how will the Trump rabble react when their benefits get slashed?

I’m guessing it will be something like “We sure got Lefty, eh?”

;-)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
If the GOP agenda moves forward and SS and Medicare are cut due to the massive GOP tax cuts for the fatcats, how will the Trump rabble react when their benefits get slashed?

I’m guessing it will be something like “We sure got Lefty, eh?”

;-)
I wonder if a lot of them never paid into SS and Medicare....you know, working those under the table jobs with no plan for their retirement.

Bob Cesca

@bobcesca_go

Remember when Republicans and cable news people concern-trolled the Dems about "overreaching" against Kavanaugh? McConnell's announcement about cutting Social Security and Medicare with three weeks out is at least as damaging to the @GOP, if not far, far worse. USE THIS, Dems!!

12:11 PM - Oct 16, 2018

Bugsy McGurk

President
I wonder if a lot of them never paid into SS and Medicare....you know, working those under the table jobs with no plan for their retirement.

Bob Cesca

@bobcesca_go

Remember when Republicans and cable news people concern-trolled the Dems about "overreaching" against Kavanaugh? McConnell's announcement about cutting Social Security and Medicare with three weeks out is at least as damaging to the @GOP, if not far, far worse. USE THIS, Dems!!

12:11 PM - Oct 16, 2018
Yup. The Dems should be ramming the McConnell quote down their throats.

Unfortunately, the Dems just don’t go for the jugular like the GOP.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Gee, I hope Trump and the repubnuts make that their platform...end social security, medicare and Medicaid...should be a real vote getter.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
HAHAHA. Yeah sure you do. HAHA
Of the two of us, one knows and the other does not. I'm looking at my paycheck. You're source of information is what?

I've been a computer programmer since 1975. It would be easy for you to look up what programmers with that much experience would be paid, if you really wanted to know.