• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Meanwhile, back in the real world...

Colorforms

Senator
As we hear the vague nonsense at the Trump Follies, about what a “great job” they’re doing, news from the front...

The actual facts.

President Trump said American businesses are actively stepping to help combat the coronavirus by changing their factories over to making goods and equipment needed by health care workers.

America at its finest. :)

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Bugsy McGurk

President

President Trump said American businesses are actively stepping to help combat the coronavirus by changing their factories over to making goods and equipment needed by health care workers.

America at its finest. :)
Yeah, that’s what Trump says.

And then we have the reality, as explained in my link. The medical front line does not even have the basic equipment they need to save the nation, as Trump spews his vague bullshit and his rabble clap like trained seals.

Colorforms

Senator
Yeah, that’s what Trump says.

And then we have the reality, as explained in my link. The medical front line does not even have the basic equipment they need to save the nation, as Trump spews his vague bullshit and his rabble clap like trained seals.
Well, since I believe Trump long before I would believe you, I'm not worried about it. Especially since I know of several businesses that have switched to making medical supplies.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Well, since I believe Trump long before I would believe you, I'm not worried about it. Especially since I know of several businesses that have switched to making medical supplies.
Actually Bugsy now believes everything Trump says

Kind of comical, I do not even think he realizes this yet

Bugsy McGurk

President
It’s not a matter of believing me. It’s a matter of believing the doctors and nurses begging and crying for supplies they don’t have. But you choose to believe your cult leader - Donald “17,000 Lies” Trump.

So deplorable.

Colorforms

Senator
It’s not a matter of believing me. It’s a matter of believing the doctors and nurses begging and crying for supplies they don’t have. But you choose to believe your cult leader - Donald “17,000 Lies” Trump.

So deplorable.
Well, him and reality. :)

Bugsy McGurk

President
There are no facts in the article. It's a series of anecdotes, from largely anonymous sources, much like all your fellow death-cultists' "bombshells" that turned out to be duds, just fodder for your fellow rubes.
All those quotes from front line medical workers are just “anecdotes”?

That’s all you got?

So lame.

All those quotes from front line medical workers are just “anecdotes”?

That’s all you got?

So lame.
Yes, that's the very definition of "anecdote", actually. Filtered through the lies of your death-cult media, it's even more useless. Fodder for your fellow rubes.