• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Media and Clinton running from long arm of the law

Days

Commentator
So what is this incessant attack - that the media and the DNC are throwing at the new administration - what is it trying to hide and cover up? Because that's what it is all about, this isn't politics as usual, this is a desperate bid to stop prosecution of crimes... crimes committed by the same folk who are waging war with the new admin.

I've sat and watched non-stop false attacks against this administration, from the moment Trump won the election, and it is obviously got an agenda; slow or stop the prosecution of crimes that were committed by the Obama administration.

Did you know that pedophile rings are getting busted left and right under this administration? Of course not, how would you know? The media has a black out going, not only will they not run a single story on it, they call any reporting on it, fake news.

This is nothing less than a pit of vipers trying to slither out of reach of ongoing prosecution. That's all it is. The best defense is a good offense. In this case, it is a desperate all out, non-stop media onslaught against Trump, Sessions, Gorsuch, and any reporters or bloggers or YouTubers or Facebook coverage of crimes committed by the Obama administration.

this video sums it up...

NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pizzagate At State Department

Days

Commentator
Run Forest Run!!!
2500 "people" have been arrested for child sex crimes... in Trump's first 68 days; does that sound like a wide spread crime that was being ignored by Obama?

Congress is next, as soon as he can get his cabinet approved... and you notice nothing but foot dragging from the Dems and those special few RINOs who are squirming in their shoes.

drain the swamp

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
2500 "people" have been arrested for child sex crimes... in Trump's first 68 days; does that sound like a wide spread crime that was being ignored by Obama?

Congress is next, as soon as he can get his cabinet approved... and you notice nothing but foot dragging from the Dems and those special few RINOs who are squirming in their shoes.

drain the swamp

Personally I don't care about what sex you have and with whom as long as you are consenting adults. If you are trying to have sex with children, you probably need to be put down. For all other sins like homosexuality that are consensual God will pass judgement, not I.

Days

Commentator
Personally I don't care about what sex you have and with whom as long as you are consenting adults. If you are trying to have sex with children, you probably need to be put down. For all other sins like homosexuality that are consensual God will pass judgement, not I.
This is way sicker than you ever wanted to imagine. It is occult ritual sex... for power. Satanic rituals that have been around a very long time. What they do is rape and torture the children repeatedly, then they cut them in pieces and smear the blood in ritual sacrifice, bathe in the blood, drink the blood, and finally cook and eat the limbs.

the power of the dark side of the force is a very sick puppy.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/nov/04/conservative-daily-post/evidence-ridiculously-thin-sensational-claim-huge-/

"Subsequent posts by other people range from speculation that the story is part of a Clinton strategy ('Throw out some wild claims, have them proven false, and their real crimes will be dismissed as false') to a link to another website claiming that Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are connected to a place called Sex Slave Island.

"The latter pertain to the real-life story of financier Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire sentenced to 18 months in jail and ordered to register as a pedophile in 2008 after pleading guilty to a Florida felony charge of soliciting a minor. He had been accused of hiring underage girls for massages and sex at Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion.

"Clinton has repeatedly flown on his plane. Trump's phone numbers were found in Epstein's address book.

"The Conservative Daily Post article doesn't mention Trump's connections to Epstein."

Very little would surprise me concerning Clinton crimes, but this particular category of abomination is one historically associated with rich cretins with good reason to suspect they are above most laws, regardless of political ideology.

Days

Commentator
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/nov/04/conservative-daily-post/evidence-ridiculously-thin-sensational-claim-huge-/

"Subsequent posts by other people range from speculation that the story is part of a Clinton strategy ('Throw out some wild claims, have them proven false, and their real crimes will be dismissed as false') to a link to another website claiming that Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are connected to a place called Sex Slave Island.

"The latter pertain to the real-life story of financier Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire sentenced to 18 months in jail and ordered to register as a pedophile in 2008 after pleading guilty to a Florida felony charge of soliciting a minor. He had been accused of hiring underage girls for massages and sex at Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion.

"Clinton has repeatedly flown on his plane. Trump's phone numbers were found in Epstein's address book.

"The Conservative Daily Post article doesn't mention Trump's connections to Epstein."

Very little would surprise me concerning Clinton crimes, but this particular category of abomination is one historically associated with rich cretins with good reason to suspect they are above most laws, regardless of political ideology.
Clintons and Bushes run with this crowd. Think Bilderbergers, think Bohemian Grove, think this witch that does the "spirit cooking" ... think Skull & Bones at Yale, which is an American chapter of the Illuminati. I think they lured Obama into it, the global elites have been doing this an awful long time. Modern practice of the elites has its roots in the jewish occult...

Jen

Senator
So what is this incessant attack - that the media and the DNC are throwing at the new administration - what is it trying to hide and cover up? Because that's what it is all about, this isn't politics as usual, this is a desperate bid to stop prosecution of crimes... crimes committed by the same folk who are waging war with the new admin.

I've sat and watched non-stop false attacks against this administration, from the moment Trump won the election, and it is obviously got an agenda; slow or stop the prosecution of crimes that were committed by the Obama administration.

Did you know that pedophile rings are getting busted left and right under this administration? Of course not, how would you know? The media has a black out going, not only will they not run a single story on it, they call any reporting on it, fake news.

This is nothing less than a pit of vipers trying to slither out of reach of ongoing prosecution. That's all it is. The best defense is a good offense. In this case, it is a desperate all out, non-stop media onslaught against Trump, Sessions, Gorsuch, and any reporters or bloggers or YouTubers or Facebook coverage of crimes committed by the Obama administration.

this video sums it up...

Judging from the past, the Clintons will probably get away with their crimes.

Clintons and Bushes run with this crowd. Think Bilderbergers, think Bohemian Grove, think this witch that does the "spirit cooking" ... think Skull & Bones at Yale, which is an American chapter of the Illuminati. I think they lured Obama into it, the global elites have been doing this an awful long time. Modern practice of the elites has its roots in the jewish occult...

There have been thousands of years of reports with different levels of credibility attesting to exactly the crimes you are posting about and about those who allegedly participate. The problem lies in the fact the charges are so unbelievable, most people will not even try.(unless you got some video?)

Spamature

President

this video sums it up...

Alex Jones says Pizzagate is bullsh*t. He and other liars like his are the ones running from the law.

Trump I believe is a TRAITOR to our nation and I believe he will be brought to justice. If you don't want to be upset about attacks on this incompetent fraud then I suggest you stop defending him right now. Otherwise you are in for a rough ride to reality. You are going to see that I was right. This was not fake news and the only crazy people here are those crazy enough to ignore it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Alex Jones says Pizzagate is bullsh*t. He and other liars like his are the ones running from the law.

Trump I believe is a TRAITOR to our nation and I believe he will be brought to justice. If you don't want to be upset about attacks on this incompetent fraud then I suggest you stop defending him right now. Otherwise you are in for a rough ride to reality. You are going to see that I was right. This was not fake news and the only crazy people here are those crazy enough to ignore it.
so far you've been right .0000000000000 times

http://www.returnofkings.com/115457/3-disturbing-updates-on-the-clinton-related-satanic-pedophile-ring-pizzagate

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
There have been thousands of years of reports with different levels of credibility attesting to exactly the crimes you are posting about and about those who allegedly participate. The problem lies in the fact the charges are so unbelievable, most people will not even try.(unless you got some video?)
Well, unless you follow the whole path of occult history, then it isn't exactly unbelievable, it is more like a major path of history of our civilization for the past 16,000 years...

Occult History of Mesopotamia - ROBERT SEPEHR

which continued into the medieval times...

Vampires, Sacrifice, and the Cult of the Bull

so it is the same ancient worship that ran through to this guy...

The Lurianic Kabbalah and 1666

and continued until it produced these three...

Jacob Frank and the Cult of the Illuminati

Days

Commentator

coercion? really?

it's okay if you want to pretend Trump is the evil one, but pretending that the Clintons and Bushes are not criminals, that requires to sink one's head deep deep into the sand.

Trump is a CLUMSY traitor who's pretty hard to miss when it comes to gold-plated corruption; however, that doesn't mean he and the Clintons and Obama don't serve the same master.

https://www.paulstreet.org/?p=654

Spamature

President
coercion? really?

it's okay if you want to pretend Trump is the evil one, but pretending that the Clintons and Bushes are not criminals, that requires to sink one's head deep deep into the sand.
I call Trump a criminal because he has a long history of actual crimes and criminal associations that you would see with a common street thug.

I could have never imagined a POTUS on stage celebrating the new year with a mobster. Or see a report and court documents that clearly showed he committed a $20 million insurance fraud. Or violating the Cuban embargo. And especially racial discrimination. Having a President who the govt had to go after 3 different times for out and out racial discrimination ? Who are you kidding by trying to say that he and the Clinton are even close to each other in unsavoriness .

Last edited:

4/15

Mayor
Funny thing those crimes hillary committed. Rumpy said she would be first on his to do list. I do think it is odd that rumpy is using schadenfreude to distract from his stupidity and utter disregard for American citizens.

Days

Commentator
I call Trump a criminal because he has a long history of actual crimes and criminal associations that you would see with a common street thug.

I could have never imagined a POTUS on stage celebrating he new year with a mobster. Or see document that clearly show he committed a $20 million insurance fraud. Or violating the Cuban embargo. And especially racial discrimination. Having a President who the govt had to go after 3 different times for out and out racial discrimination ? Who are you kidding pretending by trying to say that he and the Clinton are even close to each other in unsavoriness .
Clinton stole, sold out, handed over, murdered, and prostrated herself to the NWO on a level that Trump could only watch in wonder.

who are you kidding?

anyway, the post was about the whole stinking culture in Washington DC