• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Median Home Income up 3%, highest in 50 years

Fast Eddy

Mayor
What are you invested in? The S&P is flat year to date and your portfolio has doubled? You must be some super investor.
Why yes, I am a super investor, thank you very much.
I am a big options trader. I have made over a million a year trading, but I have cut way back as it is too time-consuming.

Yes, everything seems to be up. I cannot believe my stock portfolio, it has doubled this last year!
My income and investments are up, and my taxes are down! My company gave all 5,000 employees supplemental benefits and increased profit sharing this year, which they directly attributed to the corporate tax cut.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's true and it's obvious that Democrats hate it ........they are caterwauling about everything these days. What a sad lot.
as 4/15, libs not seeing the extra money, their lib leaders are raising taxes to ensure they don't...........they love their sanctuary blue cities.........GOOD

they deserve all the illegals and refugees and their cost of $80,000@ on get go!

sear

Mayor
Median Home Income up 3%, highest in 50 years

and, record deficits & debt. And which political party is in charge right now?

sear

Mayor

What was the tax rate before JFK's cut?
What was the tax rate after JFK's tax cut?

Didn't I read that both tax rates were above the Laffer Curve peak?

Aren't we below the Laffer Curve peak now?

The Republicans lowered tax rates. Has the ensuing prosperity increased federal revenues?

4/15

Mayor
not surprised since you claim to live in Bay area..............and don't look for it to rise with all the illegals you must feed and house...........:)
I do live in the San Francisco Bay area. And live is what I do as compared to so many in other states that just exist. As for the illegals big corps put them to work at reduced pay rates. My last pay raise was $2.50 a month. SSI

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I do live in the San Francisco Bay area. And live is what I do as compared to so many in other states that just exist. As for the illegals big corps put them to work at reduced pay rates. My last pay raise was $2.50 a month. SSI
those tent cities are good example of just existing, with two cottages behind the big tent :)

$2.50 wow.........extra donut for YOU!

2-2016

2-2017

2bdrm apt-$2,800........tell us more of "just existing"

Last edited: