• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Meh, It's just the flu.

Spamature

President
Why are you calling it a hoax?
We lead the world in infected and we aren't even at our apex yet.

You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’

And this is their new hoax.

Last edited:

Mick

The Right is always right
We lead the world in infected and we aren't even at our apex yet.
We also lead the world in testing. Testing finds the infected. Simple math. Since we're talking about sheer positive tests being the simple definer I suppose you are embarrassed as hell at Cuomo and De Blasio's actions?

You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’

And this is their new hoax.
So you now admit the Democrats claims that the administration wasn't doing anything was indeed a hoax? Why else continue to lie about what was really said? Is it because you know your point is invalid or is it because you aren't very bright?

EatTheRich

President
We also lead the world in testing. Testing finds the infected. Simple math. Since we're talking about sheer positive tests being the simple definer I suppose you are embarrassed as hell at Cuomo and De Blasio's actions?

So you now admit the Democrats claims that the administration wasn't doing anything was indeed a hoax? Why else continue to lie about what was really said? Is it because you know your point is invalid or is it because you aren't very bright?
We lag much of the world in testing. Certainly less than China or Korea. Almost certainly less than Italy.

Mick

We lag much of the world in testing. Certainly less than China or Korea. Almost certainly less than Italy.
We've tested more people than any other country in the world at this point. Once again facts matter, chump.

Spamature

President
They at least took action instead of trying to downplay the severity of this disaster.

The Democrats were told "we are not a shipping clerk" The VP was told not to return their calls.

And then there is this bit of garbage behavior.

Mick

#5 in the world, after China, S. Korea, Italy, and Germany. If facts mattered to you you would look them up before posting lies to the contrary.

Uhhh, no. We are obliterating all nations in total tests:

1586017919695.png

The fact you read and spread phony left wing propaganda instead of researching the facts is duly noted, however.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

View attachment 50157

The fact you read and spread phony left wing propaganda instead of researching the facts is duly noted, however.
Thanks, I do my best work just for you Mick !

So now about those 38 million people in Seoul and the Easter " we are ALL free again" date coming up quickly...........

Spamature

President

View attachment 50157

Excluding India, the total population of the other countries on that list is lower than the total population of the Untied States.

Yet their total combined test exceed the US by more than 1 million.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Thanks, I do my best work just for you Mick !
They at least took action instead of trying to downplay the severity of this disaster.

The Democrats were told "we are not a shipping clerk" The VP was told not to return their calls.

And then there is this bit of garbage behavior.

Please do not confuse Trump Facts with reality, it hurts righties feelings..........thanks in advance