• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Meh, It's just the flu.

Mick

The Right is always right
People remember who was telling them it was no big deal and they could go about their lives and the other side was being alarmist ... and it wasn’t the left.
So New Yorkers don't listen to their leaders now? Is that because they are bufoons?

And the quotes and links provided say it was indeed the left. Leftie a nasty hypocrite now? Not that it was ever in doubt.

Mick

I said the principle was the same as we have with TP.
But it isn't and cannot be the same because one is controlled by we health care professionals and one is available on the shelf.

Like I said, the fish tank cleaner is still available. It's the new rage on the left.....being the same and all!

:cool:

Spamature

President
But it isn't and cannot be the same because one is controlled by we health care professionals and one is available on the shelf.

Like I said, the fish tank cleaner is still available. It's the new rage on the left.....being the same and all!

:cool:
I have already post a link where there is a shortage of this drug precisely because the principles are the same.

Facts matter.

Mick

I have already post a link where there is a shortage of this drug precisely because the principles are the same.

Facts matter.

The principles are NOT THE SAME because one is controlled and given out by professionals. The other is readily available on the shelf. I have to keep explaining this obvious difference to you. You just really dumb or what?

Speaking of dumb, I've got some really good fish tank cleaner. Lefties love it! Some Trump-haters in Arizona just purchased a bottle and downed it in a hurry! Better get it before it runs out! Just $200/ bottle. But for you......and because I know you know your over-the-counter "chloroquine" well I'll discount to $195/bottle. No punches man. Just PM me and I'll give you my ebay link. Hurry while supplies last!

:)

excalibur

Mayor
Why do you suppose it is that American doctors are prescribing hydroxychloroquine for Covid-19 at half the rate the European doctors are?

Fauci.

I have not liked nor trusted Fauci for years. He is a career bureaucrat and obviously deep-state. It is quite likely he is in league with Bill Gates, the Bill Gates who talked about an 18-month shutdown, and who has invested heavily in vaccines.

It's worth noting that Fauci has not spent any money to launch trials for hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine but has spent money on trials for Gilead's Remdesivir.

Incidentally, chloroquine is about .04 cents per dose internationally, which would come out to less than $1 per course, whereas analysts are predicting Remdesivir will cost around $1,000 per course.

Last edited: