• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Melania Trump: "I'm one of the most bullied people in the world"

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I wonder if Trump was off bopping Stormy Daniels (or some other floozy) when that pic was taken.

;-)
Oh, without a doubt, but I think it was only a one time 10 second shrimp shot with Stormy and several months running with that other woman he paid off.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Oh, without a doubt, but I think it was only a one time 10 second shrimp shot with Stormy and several months running with that other woman he paid off.
“OK honey...have fun taking pics with our new little brat, what’s-his-name. Enjoy my garish, golden faux palace. I’m off to attend to some ‘business.’ Toodles.”

“OK honey...have fun taking pics with our new little brat, what’s-his-name. Enjoy my garish, golden faux palace. I’m off to attend to some ‘business.’ Toodles.”
Trump named his youngest son after one of his fake personas.....when he used to "anonymously" contact the press to lie and brag about himself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudonyms_of_Donald_Trump
Wow, you know the "resistance" is having another bad day when this sort of stuff gets written. LOL

PS - I'm not sick of winning yet.