• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Michelle Obama says she'll never forgive Trump for birther issue

So tell us why your husband's own literary agency published a brochure saying obama was born in kenya??? Fact is there is lots of evidence the usurper was born in kenya. But our racist press censored it because obama is black.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michelle-obama-rips-trump-in-upcoming-memoir-report

nov 9 2018 Former first lady Michelle Obama says she can never forgive President Donald Trump for spreading rumors that her husband was not born in America, according to excerpts from her upcoming book that was obtained by The Washington Post.

As reports of the book emerged, Trump fired back while speaking to reporters Friday morning, even as he acknowledged he hasn't read it.

"She got paid a lot of money to write a book," he said, and then took a shot at his predecessor, Barack Obama: "I’ll never forgive him for what he did to our United States military by not funding it properly … it was depleted."

In her memoir, "Becoming," Michelle Obama reportedly derides the so-called "birther" conspiracy as thinly-veiled racism.

“The whole thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed,” reads an excerpt, according to the report. “But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks.”

So tell us why your husband's own literary agency published a brochure saying obama was born in kenya??? Fact is there is lots of evidence the usurper was born in kenya. But our racist press censored it because obama is black.
It doesn't say whether she forgave Hillary Clinton for starting that rumor. What do you think?

S

Sickofleft

If it was my spouse I would not forgive him either, it still isn't going to make anyone give a shit about her book.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The woman who wrote it already said she made an assumption that was incorrect and that she never sent that writeup to Obama to review.

No there is not "lots of evidence". In fact there is none.