• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Michelle Obama was a dude conspiracy theory

MrMike

Bless you all
Interesting take on the Obama relationship. I don’t think Mooch is a dude, but she is a tad manly especially compared to Barack (who is a tad girly).

Caroljo

Senator
I don't know....in this Michael's shoulders aren't as big as Michelle's.
But seriously, you would think this Michael would come out and prove who he is and that he isn't Michelle. These stories have spread around for years, and there's been no rebuttal to it.

Jen

Senator
I don't care who or what Michelle is. Doesn't matter to me one bit..............unless she wants to become POTUS. THEN..........I would want to know.

Obama is a phony. I don't want another POTUS who is a phony. Vetting would be a must.

4/15

Mayor
I don't care who or what Michelle is. Doesn't matter to me one bit..............unless she wants to become POTUS. THEN..........I would want to know.

Obama is a phony. I don't want another POTUS who is a phony. Vetting would be a must.
You have a phony right now!! He is a master at fakery and you bought it.

Jen

Senator
You have a phony right now!! He is a master at fakery and you bought it.
Maybe so.

But I repeat: I DON'T WANT ANOTHER PHONY.

Obama certainly was one. I notice you didn't / couldn't say he wasn't so you brought in Trump. Off topic ................shows your desperation.

Days

Commentator
I don't know....in this Michael's shoulders aren't as big as Michelle's.
But seriously, you would think this Michael would come out and prove who he is and that he isn't Michelle. These stories have spread around for years, and there's been no rebuttal to it.
Michael Robinson disappeared and Michelle Robinson popped up. They came from the same family, they look identical, have the exact same body, except, Michelle has tits. They both are athletes, and neither ever had a baby. There is no record of Michelle existing until Michael stopped existing.

Meanwhile, every childhood friend of Barack says he was gay.

kind of a no-brainer