• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Michigan Dem State Rep Says Hydroxychloroquine Saved Her Life, Thanks Trump

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
A Michigan state representative from Detroit who contracted Wuhan coronavirus says her life was saved by the drug hydroxychloroquine and that she wouldn’t have thought to ask her doctor for it had President Trump not highlighted the drug as a potential treatment.

State Rep. Karen Whitsett, who learned Monday she has tested positive for COVID-19, said she started taking hydroxychloroquine on March 31, prescribed by her doctor, after both she and her husband sought treatment for a range of symptoms on March 18.
“It was less than two hours” before she started to feel relief, said Whitsett, who had experienced shortness of breath, swollen lymph nodes, and what felt like a sinus infection. She is still experiencing headaches, she said.
It was Trump’s repeated mentions of the drug that led Whitsett to ask her doctor for the drug.

“It has a lot to do with the president … bringing it up,” Whitsett said. “He is the only person who has the power to make it a priority.”
Asked whether she thinks Trump may have saved her life, Whitsett said: “Yes, I do,” and “I do thank him for that.”
After seeing a Detroit Free Press article about Whitsett, President Trump tweeted well-wishes to her.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Being used worldwide, nothing wrong with cautiously trying it here with the proper procedures and applications. Of course, we leftists will hate this :(
There is one reason and only one reason the left is against more widespread deployment of hydroxychloroquine - it might reduce the loss of life and make Trump look good. Better thousands die than a Democrat lose the November election...