• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Micky Mouse And Rob Rob Among 11,000 *Scientists* Who Signed Dire Climate Change Warning!

D

Deleted member 21794

Yep, liberals got suckered again. It's because they're DUMB.

So 11,000 *scientists* have issued a dire warning about climate change. Among the signatories:

Micky Mouse
Rob Rob
A pensioner in Nambia
gynecologists
mathematicians
psychologists
a "Sahar".... whatever that is
veterinarians

After nonsense like this, dozens of wrong predictions, multiple instances of lying, data manipulation and coercion, you leftists wonder why we normal Americans don't take you seriously?

Seriously?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=2ahUKEwj0voTDldjlAhUNXa0KHbEUAEIQFjABegQIARAC&url=https://wfpquantum.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/2019/36931_Climate-emergency-signatory-list.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3BcT1HA04InQRp8kLm4zHo

Barbella

Senator

So 11,000 *scientists* have issued a dire warning about climate change. Among the signatories:

Micky Mouse
Rob Rob
A pensioner in Nambia
gynecologists
mathematicians
psychologists
veterinarians

After nonsense like this, dozens of wrong predictions, multiple instances of lying, data manipulation and coercion, you leftists wonder why we normal Americans don't take you seriously?

Seriously?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=2ahUKEwj0voTDldjlAhUNXa0KHbEUAEIQFjABegQIARAC&url=https://wfpquantum.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/2019/36931_Climate-emergency-signatory-list.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3BcT1HA04InQRp8kLm4zHo
Liberals are, quite literally, insane.

llovejim

Current Champion

Micky Mouse
Rob Rob
A pensioner in Nambia
gynecologists
mathematicians
psychologists
veterinarians

Seriously?

Liberals are, quite literally, insane.
wow, 2 or 3 goofballs signing odd names out of 11,000 proves climate change is wrong!!

that is the worst case of "logic" ever used by even the dumbest ass trump voter in history!! because less than 0.1% of the names might be phony, then there is no way climate change can be real!! and really, even if 100% of the names were faked, it has no effect on how real climate change is!! your logic is that of a child, a really slow child.

you guys are hilarious!! that is something the 3 Stooges would say. or maybe Trump or Scott Baio or some other total dumbass!!

thanks for the unintended laugh at your expense.

D

Deleted member 21794

wow, 2 or 3 goofballs signing odd names out of 11,000 proves climate change is wrong!!

that is the worst case of "logic" ever used by even the dumbest ass trump voter in history!! because less than 0.1% of the names might be phony, then there is no way climate change can be real!! and really, even if 100% of the names were faked, it has no effect on how real climate change is!! your logic is that of a child, a really slow child.

you guys are hilarious!! that is something the 3 Stooges would say. or maybe Trump or Scott Baio or some other total dumbass!!

I love how you open most of your posts with a blatant lie. It lets me know to not take you seriously.

But hey, just to have more fun at your expense, should we be concerned about pediatricians warning us about climate change???

Do you have enough foresight to see I can slap you around with the silliness of the signatories all day long?

I'm not optimistic. For you, that is.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Well, there are those that choose to worship at the alter of big oil/ Trump and there are those that don't. I am glad Mickey is on the side of the non-worshippers - he has a lot of pull with the younger demographics.

I guess the right wing has never heard, that when you are getting signatures for a petition/ survey to always get 10% more than needed to cover such people like those above. I mean I thought that was a pretty standard assumption made by petitioners. I guess the RIGHT WING petitioners must not do that as EVERY SIGNATURE is a BONAFIDE AMURICUN' CITIZEN. LMAO at how this made a top post but we do need to deflect from Trump don't we.

So let's say 10,900 real scientists that did sign are now fake also? Trump Facts at work ladies and gentlemen

D

Deleted member 21794

Hey Jim, maybe you can tell us what a "Research Ingineer" is, eh????

crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

D

Deleted member 21794

Well, there are those that choose to worship at the alter of big oil/ Trump and there are those that don't. I am glad Mickey is on the side of the non-worshippers - he has a lot of pull with the younger demographics.

I guess the right wing has never heard, that when you are getting signatures for a petition/ survey to always get 10% more than needed to cover such people like those above. I mean I thought that was a pretty standard assumption made by petitioners. I guess the RIGHT WING petitioners must not do that as EVERY SIGNATURE is a BONAFIDE AMURICUN' CITIZEN. LMAO at how this made a top post but we do need to deflect from Trump don't we.
""
So let's say 10,900 real scientists that did sign are now fake also? Trump Facts at work ladies and gentlemen
You couldn't even spot the difference between "Micky" and "Mickey".

Now try to focus. This topic has nothing to do with Donald Trump. You will, however, need some common sense.

For example, can you tell me why we should care about what a Rural Sanitation Researcher" thinks about climate change?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You couldn't even spot the difference between "Micky" and "Mickey".

Now try to focus. This topic has nothing to do with Donald Trump. You will, however, need some common sense.

For example, can you tell me why we should care about what a Rural Sanitation Researcher" thinks about climate change?
I guess that educated person is disqualified to their opinion but yet your opinion is the correct one on climate change - and what is your background in climate change that makes you so " holier than thou "- 8th grade science? Oh wait you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express and watched Hannity and Ingraham - sorry about that.

D

Deleted member 21794

I guess that educated person is disqualified to their opinion but yet your opinion is the correct one on climate change - and what is your background in climate change that makes you so " holier than thou "- 8th grade science? Oh wait you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express and watched Hannity and Ingraham - sorry about that.
I stay at Best Western. Better value, IMHO. I am educated as well, two college degrees and highly skilled in at least two professions. Now, let's give you some help on rudiments.

First off, opinions aren't right or wrong. But thanks for unwittingly (very common for you) conceding climate change politics is a matter of opinion. Oops!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
here you go, proven wrong again.....................man that was easy - sure looks like 60-70% to me and if you believe in climate change you are a bleeding heart liberal, isn't that the claim on here ?

http://www.theclimatechat.org/americans-on-climate-change
The Big Picture

Seven in 10 Americans understand the climate is changing.

Close to six in 10 recognize that humans are the cause (Leiserowitz et al., 2019).

Seven in 10 Americans say they are worried about climate change.

D

Deleted member 21794

here you go, proven wrong again.....................man that was easy - sure looks like 60-70% to me and if you believe in climate change you are a bleeding heart liberal, isn't that the claim on here ?

http://www.theclimatechat.org/americans-on-climate-change
The Big Picture

Close to six in 10 recognize that humans are the cause (Leiserowitz et al., 2019).

Seven in 10 Americans say they are worried about climate change.
Oh, that's hilarious. I agree the climate is changing. That figure should be 100%, given it's obvious truth.

Now let's get to what you think really helps you. Specifically, why do you think that helps you? It doesn't say whether people believe it is man-caused or not. Even if it did, it doesn't say to what degree. And assuming that's true, it doesn't even address what solutions people want. Using your logic, you could use those two numbers to tell us people support the Green New Deal. That, of course, would be a lie.

So be specific. What do your statistics do to help your argument- assuming you have one.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Yes, Disney doesn't use any Oil...………….Mickey is laughing

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Yes, Disney doesn't use any Oil...………….Mickey is laughing
Be careful, Thinker will correct you for spelling Mickey wrong.........Disney uses plenty of oil - lubrication, diesel engines, gas carts, etc and they also use plenty of Solar Power and Wind Power

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So 65% of the US is insane, does that include your neighbors, family, friends in that 65%
If 65% were liberal Sow In Pants Suits would be POTUS...………….it includes all of the above and I have only 1 family member that's insane and few neighbors...……...NO friends, I don't associate with libs.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Oh, that's hilarious. I agree the climate is changing. That figure should be 100%, given it's obvious truth.

Now let's get to what you think really helps you. Specifically, why do you think that helps you? It doesn't say whether people believe it is man-caused or not. Even if it did, it doesn't say to what degree. And assuming that's true, it doesn't even address what solutions people want. Using your logic, you could use those two numbers to tell us people support the Green New Deal. That, of course, would be a lie.

So be specific. What do your statistics do to help your argument- assuming you have one.
Wow so you missed the middle fact, you should quit before you really make yourself look worse.........so you can't even read now?

D

Deleted member 21794

Wow so you missed the middle fact, you should quit before you really make yourself look worse.........so you can't even read now?

Yes, I did miss that. Of course, your inability to post the information correctly was a factor. But I'll go ahead and take responsibility?

So again, to what degree do "close to six in 10" believe humans are the cause? And what sacrifices are they willing to make to change that? $90+ trillion in national debt? No more airplanes?

Well?????

I'll tell you what well... you haven't been able to get anything right from the start of your ranting here. Barbella commented on liberals. You ranted about 65% and didn't even bother mentioning you were changing the focus of her comment from liberals to stats on climate change beliefs.

You can't seem to get a coherent message AT ALL.