• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Middle-age Gun Nuts hanging around strip malls

UPNYA2

Mayor
OSala din2, post: 1381132, member: 9944"]Wow...that is what America needs a bunch of pudgy middle-aged gun nuts hanging around strip malls and Military recruitment centers...Just in case one of "dem Mooslem" type comes around...What a pathetic joke these fools are

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/armed-and-determined-civilians-look-to-prevent-another-chattanooga/ar-AAdmmsP
Any excuse to follow the NRA messaging to get your Gun out to shoot somebody![/QUOTE]

Any chance, ANY chance that you might care to share this, "NRA messaging to get your Gun out to shoot somebody!" to which you refer here, hoar?

I ask because I have not personally seen or heard it and I, like yourself, would be highly critical of such a thing. Please share.

Caroljo

Senator
At least real Americans are protecting people (including our military) when your president won't. Tell Obama to do his job and we wouldn't need civilians to do it for him. But then, you're good with zealots killing them so of course you'd have a problem with this.

the only violence in my lifetime at military recruitment center was last week, by muslim fanatic Mohammed Abduladweeb.

of course, there are robberies and shootings at baltimore strip malls all the time. "gang related" or "drug related"

no middle aged men involved . .. . at least according to newspaper accounts.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

MrMike

Bless you all
Last edited:

Caroljo

Senator
I wonder why they didn't start hanging around Black churches after the Emmanuel AME church massacre last month?:confused:
It wasn't an islamic terrorist that shot those people....it was a crazy young kid with problems. Every shooting at a base (and now a military recruiting office) recently has been by Islamic terrorist (or wannabe) and it's been reported they're after our military members. In fact there's been warnings to military families about this.

I imagine if there were multiple threats coming in that people are planning on shooting up more churches, they would have support to help protect them.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
It wasn't an islamic terrorist that shot those people....it was a crazy young kid with problems. Every shooting at a base (and now a military recruiting office) recently has been by Islamic terrorist (or wannabe) and it's been reported they're after our military members. In fact there's been warnings to military families about this.

I imagine if there were multiple threats coming in that people are planning on shooting up more churches, they would have support to help protect them.
I'm sure it is a comfort to the families of the Emmanuel 9 that their family members were killed by a "crazy young kid" and not an Islamic terrorist.

UPNYA2

Mayor
I wonder why they didn't start hanging around Black churches after the Emmanuel AME church massacre last month?:confused:
Seriously?

THAT is something you wonder about? Why hells bells dear, I would be MORE than glad to clue you in..............

The sad truth of the matter is that they didn't start hanging around black churches after the Emmanuel AME church massacre last month because loony-assed libs/dems such as yourself would all be running around howling like a bunch of gut-shot panthers, squealing and weaping into your hands demanding uncle obami send in the National Guard because "a bunch of pudgy middle-aged gun nuts" are hanging around and them exercising their Constitutional rights offends and frightens you.

THAT is why.

Any OTHER obvious, but ignored by yourself because you are ashamed of the way you feel about it, "questions" I can help you with right now?

Caroljo

Senator
I'm sure it is a comfort to the families of the Emmanuel 9 that their family members were killed by a "crazy young kid" and not an Islamic terrorist.
You asked why nobody came to stand guard at church's after the massacre of 9 people. I answered you (because there isn't continuing threats to them!). I'm not trying to make what happened to them meaningless. I'm just saying that there have been many threats from the same kind of people that killed the 5 military men last week...those men can not carry guns for protection, so we have citizens willing to do would our government won't provide. What's wrong with that?

Where's Arkady to explain that those aren't terror attacks, they are acts of war?

Zoar

Governor
Any excuse to follow the NRA messaging to get your Gun out to shoot somebody!

Any chance, ANY chance that you might care to share this, "NRA messaging to get your Gun out to shoot somebody!" to which you refer here, hoar?

I ask because I have not personally seen or heard it and I, like yourself, would be highly critical of such a thing. Please share.[/QUOTE]

Every time there is a shooting the NRA messaging is:

Get your guns and get ready to shoot someone with it.

Sorry you refuse to hear this message.

And yes after the last shooting Recruiter guys brought guns to work. It did NOT turn out so well------------------------------------

http://www.cbs46.com/story/29573194/man-accidentally-shoots-self-at-military-recruiting-office

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Military and law enforcement have already told these overweight vigilantes to leave...Not wanted or needed...Maybe they can get jobs as Mall cops or security guard somewhere...

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Military and law enforcement have already told these overweight vigilantes to leave...Not wanted or needed...Maybe they can get jobs as Mall cops or security guard somewhere...
It is very strange that you constantly comment on men's bodies. :-/

Don't drop the Ruger.

Zoar

Governor

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Why didn't you stop him yourself?.....maybe because your a racist democratic and wanted to see these people die...for their religion. YOU JUST LET ROOF GO ON ABOUT HIS BUSINESS...MAYBE YOU SHOULD ENEACTED ANOTHER GUN LAW...BUT YOU DIDN'T...YOU LET THOSE PEOPLE DIE!

Zoar

Governor
And another one of them will shoot somebody due to an accident or rage.

yeah - the police did an EXCELLENT job with their 30 minute response time to the chattanooga recruiting situation. citizens don't need to protect themselves at all.