• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mike Huckabee got on twitter and got his arse handed to him.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Huckster went to Twitter to vent about Beta O’Rourke’s statement about assault type weapons.

The guy responding is the dad of a Parkland student. I don’t know where Huckabee got his info about skateboards, but a helmet would eliminate the head injuries but what protection did these kids have from the bullets of an AR-15?

View attachment 45009

https://www.newsweek.com/parkland-dad-blasts-mike-huckabee-comparing-skateboards-guns-says-daughter-didnt-hide-because-1459392
ouch

llovejim

Current Champion
No matter how much the NRA pays you to spew goofy gun nutty shit in public, only a lying fake christian fool like Buttercup Huckabee would try to compare a skateboard to an assault weapon. does he actually think spewing goofy shit in his tweets will make Fox re-hire him or maybe Trump name him Secretary of Defense?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
No matter how much the NRA pays you to spew goofy gun nutty shit in public, only a lying fake christian fool like Buttercup Huckabee would try to compare a skateboard to an assault weapon. does he actually think spewing goofy shit in his tweets will make Fox re-hire him or maybe Trump name him Secretary of Defense?
I am sure Trump will hire him now, I mean he speaks good but he doesn't have that TV Face or body though - Like Trump. But hey put them side by side and like Rush he makes Trump look slim !

llovejim

Current Champion
My best friend was gunned down by the cops, can we agree to disarm all of them?:cool:
no, that would be stupid. cops are humans, sometimes one or more of them screw up, either mistakenly or even intentionally. so do our soldiers occasionally, either here or overseas when acting like police in some third world muslim country....

we should not judge all people by the sick twisted actions of a relatively few.

nobody is suggesting we ban loner loser white guys who make up most of the senseless mass shooters, we suggest taking away their weapon of choice.

llovejim

Current Champion
I am sure Trump will hire him now, I mean he speaks good but he doesn't have that TV Face or body though - Like Trump. But hey put them side by side and like Rush he makes Trump look slim !
it is odd that this goofy jackass we have in the white house actually says he hires only the best, and it turns out he judges them primarily by how they look on tv and if they are "impressive," as if he is still judging beauty contests.

I wonder if he makes all his potential nominees wear a swim suit, and show some sort of show biz talent like juggling or doing magic tricks, before he nominates them?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I don’t know, but his lying sickening daughter seems to think she has the looks for Politics.
upload_2019-9-17_11-29-39.jpeg

freyasman

Senator
no, that would be stupid. cops are humans, sometimes one or more of them screw up, either mistakenly or even intentionally. so do our soldiers occasionally, either here or overseas when acting like police in some third world muslim country....

nobody is suggesting we ban loner loser white guys who make up most of the senseless mass shooters, we suggest taking away their weapon of choice.
So you're a total hypocrite, is what you're saying?

Hell, I knew that already. :rolleyes:

I can't believe you posted this. And yet you accuse all conservatives of everything...

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Huckster went to Twitter to vent about Beta O’Rourke’s statement about assault type weapons.

The guy responding is the dad of a Parkland student. I don’t know where Huckabee got his info about skateboards, but a helmet would eliminate the head injuries but what protection did these kids have from the bullets of an AR-15?

View attachment 45009

https://www.newsweek.com/parkland-dad-blasts-mike-huckabee-comparing-skateboards-guns-says-daughter-didnt-hide-because-1459392
The father is right here...Absolutely! You win on your hate speech thread.

The daughter did not hide for three hours in a closet.

The shooting lasted six minutes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoneman_Douglas_High_School_shooting

In other Parkland related news about outspoken parents at Parkland.

Father of Parkland shooting victim: 'Guns didn’t kill my daughter, Democratic policies did'

On "No Interruption," Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren sat down with Andrew Pollack, father of Parkland shooting victim Meadow Pollack.

Pollack became an outspoken advocate for school safety since the Parkland shooting, and he has now written a new book detailing his own investigation into the events that led to the massacre.

"I wanted to look into it, I wanted to honor my daughter to see what happened, and how it could happen that I put my daughter in a school, in a nice neighboorhood, and then I'm never going to see her again," Pollack said. "I wanted to know the facts. I didn't just listen to mainstream media, I didn't jump on that bandwagon -- and I found out that there was a multitude of failures and policies that lead up to my daughter getting murdered, that the mainstream media didn't want to cover."

In "Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies That Created The Parkland Shooter and Endanger America's Students," Pollack discusses his views on gun control, why he blames Democratic policies for his daughter's murder, and precautions that parents can take to ensure the safety of their children.

Pollack argued that new gun control laws are an ineffective solution to the school shooting epidemic, in part because current laws are not being enforced. For example, the Parkland shooter had a violent record, but he was not arrested and therefore able to obtain a weapon legally.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/father-of-parkland-shooting-victim-andrew-pollack-blames-dems-guns-didnt-kill-my-daughter-but-democratic-policies-did

Didn't see that coming when you faked the hate piece. Now run to the lib mod and ask for a delete.

freyasman

Senator
what was hypocritical about what I posted? do you know what hypocritical means?
If you don't have enough self awareness to figure that out, I sure as hell can't explain it to you.

(Not that anybody has ever been able to explain anything to you, since you got here, anyway.:rolleyes:)

llovejim

Current Champion
The father is right here...Absolutely! You win on your hate speech thread.

The daughter did not hide for three hours in a closet.

The shooting lasted six minutes

the lock down lasted about 3 hours. read more, post less dishonest opinions...from FOX'S OWN TIMELINE OF EVENTS-

2:21 p.m.

Cruz went into Building 12’s east stairwell with a rifle in a case, according to the timeline. He goes "through all three floors, shooting several students and faculty inside the classrooms and hallways of the building."

4:59 p.m.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel confirmed the shooter was not a current student at Stoneman Douglas High School.

Whoops! We couldn't access this Tweet.
In a separate tweet, the sheriff’s office said SWAT teams were still clearing the school.

5:39 p.m.

Students started to reunite with their parents.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-school-shooting-timeline

Father of Parkland shooting victim: 'Guns didn’t kill my daughter, Democratic policies did'

Pollack argued that new gun control laws are an ineffective solution to the school shooting epidemic, in part because current laws are not being enforced. For example, the Parkland shooter had a violent record, but he was not arrested and therefore able to obtain a weapon legally.

Didn't see that coming when you faked the hate piece. Now run to the lib mod and ask for a delete.
what democrat is for even less strenuous gun laws? why does this assclown believe any democrat is for less stringent background checks? why would you quote him as if he was not a lying pig who obviously confused democratic gun control policies with republican ones, which are controlled by the NRA and want less gun control, not more? the shooter did not break any laws which would have kept him from getting a gun legally. you need to read more, post less. you do not have a clue and you use sources who are even more clueless than you, like lahren and this assclown lying parent trying to make money off his kid's death. and this school was not a gun free zone, it had two armed guards and the freakish loser still decided to go on with his rampage.