• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mike Huckabee talks of sending Jews to Ovens

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Strange stuff...Offensive for sure...Huckabee is one of the fringe GOP candidates now trying to out Trump...Trump...Reduced to saying this stuff...The guy sounds unstable...Wouldn't want to see him in a Movie theater...Sitting alone...angry and seething...

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Strange stuff...Offensive for sure...Huckabee is one of the fringe GOP candidates now trying to out Trump...Trump...Reduced to saying this stuff...The guy sounds unstable...Wouldn't want to see him in a Movie theater...Sitting alone...angry and seething...
Why no link? Don't know how to use a computer or trying to hide something?

connieb

Senator
Interesting - and in what context did he say this offensive statement?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Watch President Obama DESTROY the Republican Party for their ridiculous, sad rhetoric on the Iran nuclear deal:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Former Gov Huckabee: the Iran agreement “will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven.”

Pres Obama: “The particular comments of Mr. Huckabee are just part of a general pattern that would be considered ridiculous, if it wasn’t so sad,” he said. “We’ve had a sitting senator call John Kerry Pontius Pilate. We’ve had a sitting senator, who also happens to be running for president, suggest that I’m the leading state sponsor of terrorism. These are leaders in the Republican Party.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2015/07/27/obama-huckabees-comments-on-iran-deal-typical-of-gops-inflammatory-remarks/

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Huckabee is trying to out-trump Trump......appealing to the whacked GOP base for primary votes.

There's not a sane Republican in America anymore.

Former Gov Huckabee: the Iran agreement “will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven.”

Pres Obama: “The particular comments of Mr. Huckabee are just part of a general pattern that would be considered ridiculous, if it wasn’t so sad,” he said. “We’ve had a sitting senator call John Kerry Pontius Pilate. We’ve had a sitting senator, who also happens to be running for president, suggest that I’m the leading state sponsor of terrorism. These are leaders in the Republican Party.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2015/07/27/obama-huckabees-comments-on-iran-deal-typical-of-gops-inflammatory-remarks/
Yeah, Obama definitely sounds ashamed of himself. Maybe he's finally coming around? He must have realized that helping a radical Islamic theocracy develop nuclear weapons is a bad idea...

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Watch President Obama DESTROY the Republican Party for their ridiculous, sad rhetoric on the Iran nuclear deal:
Sorry, sweetie, but that was a condemnation of Huckabee, not the "Republican Party", although you and he are free to characterize it that way.

connieb

Senator

So, he pointed out that the Iran deal that the President worked out will ultimately lead to the destruction of Israel in a fashion as brutal and horrible as the final solution employed by the Nazis.

Well I can certainly see why obamanites find this offensive. Afterall, nothing like painting and appropriate image of what will befall Israel as a result of this agreement to get Obama's panties in a wad.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I did. Perhaps you need to specify a particular quote instead just passing along Youtube videos without citing specifics.
Read the link, Julie posted above. The video has the same message carried over into it.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So, he pointed out that the Iran deal that the President worked out will ultimately lead to the destruction of Israel in a fashion as brutal and horrible as the final solution employed by the Nazis.

Well I can certainly see why obamanites find this offensive. Afterall, nothing like painting and appropriate image of what will befall Israel as a result of this agreement to get Obama's panties in a wad.
Actually, many of your conservative ilk are hoping that defeating the Iran deal will jump start another war in the Middle East and bring on the Rapture. Talk about The Good News. LMAO@connie.

upload_2015-7-27_18-21-34.jpeg

Actually, many of your conservative ilk are hoping that defeating the Iran deal will jump start another war in the Middle East and bring on the Rapture. Talk about The Good News. LMAO@connie.

View attachment 27751
Most people just want to keep folks like you from arming a radical Islamist theocracy with nuclear weapons. I know you hate the Jews as much as they do, but surely you can find better allies?