• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Military to machine gun illegals at border.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I think the plan to call it national defense and blow through things through the military budget and side step congress as much as possible is brilliant.
When is MEXICO going to pay for it like y our Stable Genius promised? You conveniently by-pass that solution.

connieb

Senator
When is MEXICO going to pay for it like y our Stable Genius promised? You conveniently by-pass that solution.
I certainly never expected Mexico to pay for it. Its worth it to me regardless of their contribution. But I think we should cut off any and all foreign aid to them until we have covered the cost. And we should make sure to screw them on NAFTA wherever possible to at least "take it out of their hides".

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I certainly never expected Mexico to pay for it. Its worth it to me regardless of their contribution. But I think we should cut off any and all foreign aid to them until we have covered the cost. And we should make sure to screw them on NAFTA wherever possible to at least "take it out of their hides".
Mexico WILL pay one way or the other.......up front or lose NAFTA......the $Billions illegals are sending to Medico should be intercepted as well.

What about those who took it away from Mexico to begin with. ;)
"Use It or Lose It" Is the Only Road to Progress

Sore losers have a desperate need to play the guilt card. Look what Mexico has done with the land the jealous Northeast plutocracy took away from our winnings. Conquest is no more immoral than a mediocre veteran athlete losing his spot to a talented rookie.

Suffer from white guilt much?
Guilt Extortion Is No Different From Puritanism

Despite their rehearsed performances for the drooling media, Liberals don't feel guilty about anything. Their goal is to make up sins and crimes, legislate them, and force the rest of us to feel guilty as an alternative to feeling helpless because we can't do anything about it.

I agree, although the act (put in place after the Civil War) does not mention specifically the Navy or Marines they have adopted it as policy. The border is a National Security Issue, it is not Americans Citizens who are coming across our border illegally it is Non-US citizens.

I can see this going to the Supreme Court and I think giving the military the power to arrest people sneaking into the country illegally is not in violation of that act.
No Feralphile Multiculties Back Then

In the 19th Century, the Texas Rangers ended 19 out of 20 of their arrest reports "Killed Trying to Escape." They'd even offer to let a bandito go if he told them where his gang's hideout was. If he told them, they'd hang him anyway.

Do you understand the difference between LEGAL and illegal?
Sure.
Do you know the LEGAL definition of the word "refugee"?

"Under United States law, a refugee is someone who:

• Is located outside of the United States
  • Is of special humanitarian concern to the United States
  • Demonstrates that they were persecuted or fear persecution due to race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group
    Is not firmly resettled in another country
  • Is admissible to the United States"
https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/refugees

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sounds like something you would definitely support if the order came from a Democrat.
Only if they were terrorists, operating as part of a foreign military force, in another country and out of reach of our law enforcement or any allied nation.

You, on the other hand, would ask them nicely to turn themselves in...which they would do, because you asked nicely....:rolleyes:

Now, personally I think we should be able to sue PA, NJ and NY for the pollution they put into the rivers upstream that run into the Chesapeake Bay. But quite honestly I don't think the EPA has any right to control - and or demand or pay for mitigation costs. Its MD and VA's bay and they should pay to fix it - or not if they don't want to.
Does the following sound accurate to you?

http://www.cbf.org/issues/agriculture/nitrogen-phosphorus.html

"The majority of nitrogen and phosphorus pollution comes from sewage treatment plants, animal feed lots, and polluted runoff from crop land, urban, and suburban areas.

"In addition, air pollution (from vehicle exhaust) and industrial sources such as power plants contribute roughly 1/3 of the nitrogen pollution. (see chart)

"The largest source of pollution to the Bay comes from agricultural runoff, which contributes roughly 40 percent of the nitrogen and 50 percent of the phosphorus entering the Chesapeake Bay.

"The fastest growing source of nitrogen pollution to the Bay is polluted runoff."

connieb

Senator
Does the following sound accurate to you?

http://www.cbf.org/issues/agriculture/nitrogen-phosphorus.html

"The majority of nitrogen and phosphorus pollution comes from sewage treatment plants, animal feed lots, and polluted runoff from crop land, urban, and suburban areas.

"In addition, air pollution (from vehicle exhaust) and industrial sources such as power plants contribute roughly 1/3 of the nitrogen pollution. (see chart)

"The largest source of pollution to the Bay comes from agricultural runoff, which contributes roughly 40 percent of the nitrogen and 50 percent of the phosphorus entering the Chesapeake Bay.

"The fastest growing source of nitrogen pollution to the Bay is polluted runoff."
MD has enacted some very strict regulations with regards to stemming agricultural run off. If you read the info on one of the links I posted to MV -the vast majority is now coming from the Susquehanna which is the Bay's headwaters. Additionally MD enacted a rain tax - specifically to penalize landholders for their runoff. Additionally our storm water management systems are required to meet extremely strict codes. There are only two or three different types of SWM systems even ever approved in this state. I have a a client who designed one of them. They can run through the absolute most disgusting looking water you have ever seen, and it can come out absolutely crystal clear on the other side.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"Use It or Lose It" Is the Only Road to Progress

Sore losers have a desperate need to play the guilt card. Look what Mexico has done with the land the jealous Northeast plutocracy took away from our winnings. Conquest is no more immoral than a mediocre veteran athlete losing his spot to a talented rookie.
So I guess you thought it pretty unfair when the US made Saddam give Kuwait back to the Kuwaitis?

EatTheRich

President
Programs tend to get cut. How did you feel when Obama cut funding for abstinence education? Did the Prospect of the rise in unwanted births lead you to post cool pictures here as well?
Getting rid of abstinence-only education, predictably, led to a decline in unwanted pregnancies, unwanted births, and unwanted abortions.

EatTheRich

President
"Clearly telling half the country"?

How absurd. Are you actually saying half the country wanted no changes at all? Something like 90% of the country want expanded background checks to buy a gun. The health care system in the US is far more expensive than the rest of the world and has nowhere near the results to show for it. We have gerrymandered districts that are ridiculous, merely intended to guarantee the election. We have Citizens United pushing corporate cash into elections and IRS rules that allow groups like the Tea Party to claim they are charities so they can get unlimited donations from anonymous donors. We had 10% unemployment thanks to the Bush administration. We had two wars and a trillion dollar deficit...Yes, we needed fundamental change.

Obama was able to actually address much less of these problems than he would have if congress had not proved to be such a stumbling block, first by the record setting number of filibusters by the republicans and then when they were in control of the house.
Virtually everyone who voted for Trump do so because they want to "fundamentally transform this country" too.

EatTheRich

President
Mexico WILL pay one way or the other.......up front or lose NAFTA......the $Billions illegals are sending to Medico should be intercepted as well.
Private property is a sacred right for the right ... unless they are taking from someone who's the wrong race with the wrong papers.